Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2016 at 9:28 AM, Epinephrine said:

Lol? U call shit gear after seeing hp? My summoner have 26k hp, 1950 crit and 370 attack power.

pls go

All the moonwater pvp soulshield scrubs think its the best shield in the game. they can't dodge attacks so they just stack hp lel.

9 hours ago, Mepeet said:

Instead of bringing up the past about someone in a different game how about we stay on topic. This thread isnt about bashing this specific person for hacking in another game, this thread is meant to converse about the video. If you have nothing to contribute to the actual topic at hand i would like to please ask that you only read the thread instead of commenting useless facts about someone, specifically OP. Who cares if he hacked another game, as long as he does NOT attempt to on this game. Refocus on this topic, and stop bashing someone because of random things. 

I hardly think what I posted about the OP is useless because he is a known trouble maker in several games. It is highly unlikely he will suddenly change his behavior.

10 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

I hardly think what I posted about the OP is useless because he is a known trouble maker in several games. It is highly unlikely he will suddenly change his behavior.

Do not instigate and cause trouble for people that have a clean slate in this game and community. Do you wish to be known as the instigator and trouble maker on forums? Because that's how its coming across. Leave the guy alone, he hasn't done anything in this game to cause issues. 

13 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

1 minute ago, Mepeet said:

Do not instigate and cause trouble for people that have a clean slate in this game and community. Do you wish to be known as the instigator and trouble maker on forums? Because that's how its coming across. Leave the guy alone, he hasn't done anything in this game to cause issues. 

People doenst change much, he prolly just upset that he cant or he is not that good cheating so he got salty when he see others bots or idk, I has know alot of ppl who cheats in game, and they always try to do it again, it is a repetitive behaviour and sad. But refering to OP, I cant say if they are bots or not, since some of their movements seems suspicius and others normals

1 hour ago, Wolfveleon said:

What my main point here is these mmo bots evolve since 17 years ago, from simple thing to complicated action.

u need to see other mmo that infested by bots they just got the same pattern which act so  synchronize  and got a random name.

This is the point that some people doesn't seems to get xD

Bots or not, clearly this problem has ran ramparts in other regions and it's just a matter of time before NA gets it too.

Way to go NCSoft, clearly your excellent excellent Gameguard has done its job preventing these 3rd party program.

15 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

Bots or not, clearly this problem has ran ramparts in other regions and it's just a matter of time before NA gets it too.

Way to go NCSoft, clearly your excellent excellent Gameguard has done it's job preventing these 3rd party program.

The problem is really the fact it haven't even been 1-2 week since launch. Already this kind of issue. I wonder what else will come up in the future :P

49 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

Way to go NCSoft, clearly your excellent excellent Gameguard has done its job preventing these 3rd party program.

As others have said, it's often players, not programs. In SWTOR there were and probably still are dedicated groups of gold farmers working certain areas. They have the time for chest respawns down, and they even camp instances so that they have the entire place to themselves. Often it's real players behind a keyboard.

10 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

As others have said, it's often players, not programs. In SWTOR there were and probably still are dedicated groups of gold farmers working certain areas. They have the time for chest respawns down, and they even camp instances so that they have the entire place to themselves. Often it's real players behind a keyboard.

yeah right.. dedicated "bot" players are awesome=)

I still don't understand the point of these gold botter now using LBM I haven't seen them do anything besides stay around the market which they can't even use. I'm getting sick of logging on just to report these players btw. Y'all need to do something and fast. Even I don't approve of this exploit even if they're not bots.

Any why hasn't anyone from NC posted in the topic on this yet??

11 minutes ago, Wolfveleon said:

for china business minded, why do they need to hired a single player for each pc just for farming gold instead they can use a program that can handle more than 20 accounts in a single pc? isnt it more cheap and expendable?

just like in Ragnarok Online 10 years ago. they used same method

1 pc can hold many bots and accounts..

Just now, MalayChaniago said:

just like in Ragnarok Online 10 years ago. they used same method

1 pc can hold many bots and accounts..

Exactly! Now that someone that knew how the bot program supposed to work. well actually not 10 years ago, it's like 17 or 16 years ago. even the handphone that time still 3310 now all high tech touch screen handphone that got all utility inside a single gadget. the bots at that time already can handle multiple account in a single pc. so how do u think the bot evolve now days? 

those bots with the stupid name like dfgdFGDg or FSfsfsdsfsd sooo obviously generated by bots. and the pattern they acting with that stupid name u can see every famous mmo.

And these bots so obviously the descendants of an old mmo called granado espada bots for godsake! 

anyone ever play granado espada like more than 10 years ago?? do u tell me those are then same human using the same stupid name farming there??

They need to block the China region from NA/EU MOST of the bots are from there. Their country needs to be blocked, they have their own version of the game anyways so no biggy. We need some country blocks for NA immediately.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived