Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

3 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

If this is the same Darkkyshadow that was in Aion, I find it funny that for someone who was accused of hacking ALL of the time in that game is making video's showing hackers.

However, their behaviour is botlike and the fact that they are all summoners is mildly amusing.  They all have the profane weapon too, so either it was an event for summoners seeing as no one likes us or it was just a clan thing.  Speaking of which, if there are clan names, should try and find the leader of the clan to see if the 'bot' is actually a bot or not. 

lol.................................................................................................

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what i know, there have been 2 theories so far to that "glitch"either the siren belt triggers sometimes on the misty wood boss attacks or the aoe is set to hit a certain number of players and when the amount of players is more than that max number for the aoe, some dont get hit by it. 

7 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

from what i know, there have been 2 theories so far to that "glitch"either the siren belt triggers sometimes on the misty wood boss attacks or the aoe is set to hit a certain number of players and when the amount of players is more than that max number for the aoe, some dont get hit by it. 

There isn't any evidence that proves it is a glitch. 

However, there are loads of evidence supporting it is hacks. 

Just now, DarkkyShadow said:

There isn't any evidence that proves it is a glitch. 

However, there are loads of evidence supporting it is hacks. 

actually there is, if you ask people who do dragon and ogres alot they can testify that sometimes the roars and the explosions deal 0 damage. i have experienced it for myself. 

Hacks or not.  That is clearly a gold farming team.  Using bots or not I don't know.  But the GMs really should be watching where all the income from selling those Misty Keys are going.

EDIT: And this actually reminds me.  I've been eyeing the key market for a while now.  The undercutting is very irregular and for some reason they will only list them in stacks of 5 or 10.  Rarely are keys listen one at a time.  If there are then I'd guess some bot is taking them off immediately to flip them and pack them.

1 hour ago, DarkkyShadow said:

About the vid.... I don't think anyone runs the game at 4k 60 FPS. But sadly, recording software is not exactly catching up to 4k.

Ha its just been a long time since I've saw one recorded that was so choppy.

*watches people iframing strong boss attacks succesfully*

"omfg *cricket*ing god mode hacks that's impossible, they are all hacking"

also - pretty sure what that other dude said was right, that with some of those aoe's there seems to be a limit to how many players they can hit at once, or something just totally glitches out the mechanic. I think if there was an actual hack that caused it, you'd be seeing it a bunch everywhere.

as for whether or not it's bots... well it's really hard to tell for sure.

as fishy as their movements seem, a lot of people get pretty mechanical when they get into a grind/farming mode, so a large group of people hardly talking while they all just kill a boss and switch channels asap to kill another one isn't that unusual.

the main thing about the video that's unusual to me is the sheer amount of summoners.

if it was just a huge group of normal players, you'd expect to see a lot more variety.

Seriously, the ideas in this thread are.....I have no words for it.

All they need to do is put a timer on Channel jumping, they have done it before in other titles.

10 mins lock down when jumping channels seems fair.

For those of you commenting trying to derail the real purpose of this thread please only comment with with your opinion of 'yes' or 'no' and explain why. Dont direct meaningless things towards the OP about his soul shield, skills, w/e. Keep it clean and keep it on topic. 

Now about this topic i will admit that there are a few places where its completely obvious that those 'people' were fairly sketchy. First off, the way they teleport in and out of the area at the same time. You may say they are an organized team of farmers for those bosses, but can you explain how perfect 50 people can be to literally leave at the same time as well as enter the channel? I have NEVER seen such a feat in any game i've played in the past. Sure you can be organized but there will be people loading in at different times, being slow teleporting, and sure as hell not coming in all at the same time. 

Secondly, everyone was a summoner for the most part. A very wise choice for farming due to the amount of healing, range, and of course the wonderful cat that aids you in battle that can also revive you. When you have an entire raid of summoners like that, farming the bosses without any oher classes it really brings up suspicions on what is a human and what isn't. Sure some of them could be human 100%, but the way the rotations working between each summoner and the amount of summoners that synced up their attacks were a bit fishy to me. Also you may argue that healing using an item like tonic or a dumpling is something you saw in the video, but how can you be sure that it isnt programmed like that as well? 

Third, along with the first point of this post of them being organized in moving in and out of channels, look at the movement for looting and then jumping on the tent to stop moving right afterwards. All of them stopped moving after they jumped onto that tent, except for a few people that jumped or left that tent area. Everyone was frozen still for the most part and then half a minute later they switched channels together. No team is efficient like this, ever, not in this MMO this early on, and maybe not ever. 

Take my post with a grain of salt if you will, but this is my voiced opinion on the matter. I personally believe that these 'people' are not humans behind their computers grinding to make their money in the game, but in fact humans behind a computer that programmed bots to do their dirty work, and possibly a single person controlling multiple accounts at once from the looks of it. 

48 minutes ago, Mepeet said:

For those of you commenting trying to derail the real purpose of this thread please only comment with with your opinion of 'yes' or 'no' and explain why. Dont direct meaningless things towards the OP about his soul shield, skills, w/e. Keep it clean and keep it on topic. 

Now about this topic i will admit that there are a few places where its completely obvious that those 'people' were fairly sketchy. First off, the way they teleport in and out of the area at the same time. You may say they are an organized team of farmers for those bosses, but can you explain how perfect 50 people can be to literally leave at the same time as well as enter the channel? I have NEVER seen such a feat in any game i've played in the past. Sure you can be organized but there will be people loading in at different times, being slow teleporting, and sure as hell not coming in all at the same time. 

Secondly, everyone was a summoner for the most part. A very wise choice for farming due to the amount of healing, range, and of course the wonderful cat that aids you in battle that can also revive you. When you have an entire raid of summoners like that, farming the bosses without any oher classes it really brings up suspicions on what is a human and what isn't. Sure some of them could be human 100%, but the way the rotations working between each summoner and the amount of summoners that synced up their attacks were a bit fishy to me. Also you may argue that healing using an item like tonic or a dumpling is something you saw in the video, but how can you be sure that it isnt programmed like that as well? 

Third, along with the first point of this post of them being organized in moving in and out of channels, look at the movement for looting and then jumping on the tent to stop moving right afterwards. All of them stopped moving after they jumped onto that tent, except for a few people that jumped or left that tent area. Everyone was frozen still for the most part and then half a minute later they switched channels together. No team is efficient like this, ever, not in this MMO this early on, and maybe not ever. 

Take my post with a grain of salt if you will, but this is my voiced opinion on the matter. I personally believe that these 'people' are not humans behind their computers grinding to make their money in the game, but in fact humans behind a computer that programmed bots to do their dirty work, and possibly a single person controlling multiple accounts at once from the looks of it. 

+1. Finally someone who gets the botting part.

Helpful fact -

AoE attacks in this game have an upper target limit. If a given attack hits a number of players that exceeds this limit, some of those players will be unaffected. Summoner cats count towards this limit - so if you have 30 summoners with 30 cats training the lionguards in the Talus camp, there's a good chance that a lot of those summoners won't take any damage. This is also why you (the OP) occasionally took no damage.

Please learn the game before screaming hacks.

On 1/30/2016 at 0:12 AM, Ghayatea said:

"I got one of the best soulshield in the game" - 24k hp, get down on earth.

To be fair I have the best soulshield set I've seen in the game and I have 27k HP.

Anyways this is just a guild running ogres... This guy is dumb.

Also someone commented on it being Chinese players on Poharan. This makes sense. There are (for some reason) a bunch of Chinese players who know what they're doing to make money and get ahead at release. You see a lot of them farming Poh 4.

Well, i don't see anything weird about that video. We were farming terrors last night at windrest with 30-50ppl just like that. After killing terrors at certain channel we moved to next one all together (we shout it each time which one we go) and all moved there till the channel was full.

There is indeed something about not getting hit by the aoe (and it's not about iframing), i don't know what triggers that, but yesterday i had same whilst we were killing wyrm, after 10mins of start i didn't get any aoe damage, tho i do get always direct damage if the boss turn on me.

Lastly, if you don't get the loot from the terrors, it simply means you didn't do enough damage, Terrors and wyrms is all about your personal input.

AoE attacks in this game have an upper target limit. If a given attack hits a number of players that exceeds this limit, some of those players will be unaffected. 

I were thinking about same.. But weirdly enough that have never happened to any of my friends there.. Ofc that might have to do something with being close-range damage dealer, idk..

Either some of these haters are doing the same thing or have no idea what they're talking about, clearly looks like a bot fest and they're on the server just to make real money, the chinese players should be playing their own version but they're making tons of profit off of the global version, what a shame.

This looks like botting. I would argue the bit about "hacking", like when you say "no one has died, no one is doing damage" while some certainly are taking damage and dying, but yes, that considered, it looks like botting.

It may be a specialized and organized team of people using good voice-comm, perhaps even professionals (in the meaning that they're making money doing it), but it may as well be just bots or mostly-bots.

One part I don't understand though is how that one "not a bot" guy you named in the video got in their guild, then. If this is an organized professional botting/gold farming team, why would they take that guy in?

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

This looks like botting. I would argue the bit about "hacking", like when you say "no one has died, no one is doing damage" while some certainly are taking damage and dying, but yes, that considered, it looks like botting.

It may be a specialized and organized team of people using good voice-comm, perhaps even professionals (in the meaning that they're making money doing it), but it may as well be just bots or mostly-bots.

One part I don't understand though is how that one "not a bot" guy you named in the video got in their guild, then. If this is an organized botting/gold farming team, why would they take that guy in?

They do have players who routes the bot on which channel to jump to. Simply because there is no way to surf channels due to 5min CD.

1 minute ago, DarkkyShadow said:

They do have players who routes the bot on which channel to jump to. Simply because there is no way to surf channels due to 5min CD.

Oh, I got the impression that it's someone you know and it's a "spy" in bot ranks spying on bots, which made me totally confused. I checked that part again and realized you never said you know each other, my bad.

Archived