Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

2 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Its the age old bad kid logic. Ive been accused of hacking and cheating in games simply because I was really good and the bad player could not comprehend how someone could have such skill. They default to deluding themselves into thinking that the good player(s) have aim bot or some kind of tool assist lmao.

As others have said this person says he has one of the tankiest soul shields in the game yet he only has 24k hp! this has to be a joke. Those players are not behaving in sync like bots, they dont have generic jumbled up names like bots have. bots are usually named fjfjsjkjff and sllsslslsls or some crap lol the names i could read in that sea of players all had pretty normal names... the reason they could survive the boss AOE is cause they probably had the moonwater pvp set which gives TONS of hp. And they probably have doom & bloom spec'd to heal other players meaning all those summoners are healing eachother via doom n bloom...

if the author of this video had any idea  how bns actually worked this video would have never been made *facepalm*

Did you even look at 4:45 +? Where the main point starts?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade and soul has overpopulation on the servers... oh yes they all so crowed.....Lmao population :1player 1000 bots xD

There is no way this arent bots, " a organised summoner raid" my azz xD cmon this is the power of hax ,those bots are the conbination of specific skills saved and repeated over time, such as atacking and changing chanel,  new era of hax has begun, NCsoft really must look into  this !

While I dont know if any of them hack/bot or anything. I will comment on a few things:

You need a better soulshield, you should be running with around 30k hp out there. (or a bit higher, and your cat should be close to 38k.) *note thats standard, not anyone adding HP by transfusion.*

You can see some of them rezzing their cats. 

They may not have died by having their pets heal them, or self healing spec's.

Changing channels at the same time isn't uncommon for those who use a VOIP program.

They are not bots at all lmao. Complete bullshit. I'm in Poharan and I never see bots going around auto killing every Terror they can find. No one even begins killing them until someone starts. Ton of people die as well.

Also, I'm a KFM and I get the chests from Blackwyrm/Vermillion and Sapphire Terror kills everytime. You just don't put in enough DPS. I'm melee and still put in enough despite all the AoE bullshit that gets in the way. You are ranged, either gear up or get good.

2 minutes ago, DarkkyShadow said:

Did you even look at 4:45 +? Where the main point starts?

What "main point" ? ?  did you read my post? I watched almost the entire video and I didnt see anything that looked suspicious. They were also using the cats abilility to make the player temporarily invicible -_- there are at least 3 different things you can spec the summoner to give them extreme survivability or flat out temp invincibility. these are just incredibly coordinated players with perfectly spec'd summoners, moonwater pvp soulshield and endgame gear..

Nothing about this video looks suspicious. I have played bns since the YEAR IT LAUNCHED IN KOREA and i have seen this, as well as been in raid groups that tear apart the misty woods ogres lol.

You are just a inexperienced player who cant understand what he is seeing. the SHEER FACT that you say you have one of the tankiest soul shields in the game when you dont speaks volumes of your ignorance to the game...

3 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

What "main point" ? ?  did you read my post? I watched almost the entire video and I didnt see anything that looked suspicious. They were also using the cats abilility to make the player temporarily invicible -_- there are at least 3 different things you can spec the summoner to give them extreme survivability or flat out temp invincibility. these are just incredibly coordinated players with perfectly spec'd summoners, moonwater pvp soulshield and endgame gear..

Nothing about this video looks suspicious. I have played bns since the YEAR IT LAUNCHED IN KOREA and i have seen this, as well as been in raid groups that tear apart the misty woods ogres lol.

You are just a inexperienced player who cant understand what he is seeing. the SHEER FACT that you say you have one of the tankiest soul shields in the game when you dont speaks volumes of your ignorance to the game...

Nope. summon cannot block terror's aoe. Not even escape/blossom/flower. 

Well aside from everyone probably using pvp soul shield and using invulnes at the right time, the only problem I see is you wasting x on 4:37 and 5:40 when there isn't the big aoe.  When the big aoe comes you already wasted x of course your cat is going to die.

Btw the not taking damage part is because of something to do with the servers, it happens.  Usually, it'll give you delayed damage, but for this game it's weird like that.

The only hack that I've seen is an assassin attaching a boss to his arm (kind of like destroyer grab) for the entire fight in E Supply, which GM should probably take a look into.

13 minutes ago, DarkkyShadow said:

Nope. summon cannot block terror's aoe. Not even escape/blossom/flower. 

Summon can reduce the incoming damage for 90% (Q) and the summoner has a few perk points that involves more defense (Summon's defense) against a boss aoe (More defense after several uses of "Huzzah! - Z - ). A well trained cat will resist almost everything c;

Edited: I'm seeing the video. You just don't know how to control your cat properly ._. In 4:45, when you said "hacking begins" i can see all other cats doing their "block"/taunt, which reduces the damage as I said. Your cat dies because it's eating the full damage.

1 minute ago, ShortyWanted said:

i wachted this over and over again (4:40-4:50) and i still have no idea what you want to say?

boss do red attack and "that was luck".... so what exactly should i see there? o.O

Boss's AOE does 0 damage to me, and every other players.... 2nd boss is the same.

1 minute ago, AlterNatiVe said:

Lol meanwhile in ebon hall we kill wyrms and dont whine about  .+ they are summoners with aoe heals they probably can  aoe heal themselfs and have good defence .....

lol.. also remember there was no hitback..... xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lolllllllllllllllll 

Like I said before, don't use pohwaran soul shield, use the pvp bopai if you're failing to move out or use your x.  

"Killing it that fast", it's not fast, you want fast come to mushin.  

Why would they be farming keys, it doesn't sell well, the people that kill dragon usually goes after ogres when they're done.

Wouldn't they make more money from just non-stop farming Twins for recipes.

It doesn't make much sense, because they don't gain much at a much higher risk compared farming for merry potter recipes.

4 minutes ago, Chicken said:

Like I said before, don't use pohwaran soul shield, use the pvp bopai if you're failing to move out or use your x.  

"Killing it that fast", it's not fast, you want fast come to mushin.  

Why would they be farming keys, the people that kill dragon usually goes after ogres when they're done.

Wouldn't they make more money from just non-stop farming Twins for recipes.

It doesn't make much sense, because they don't gain much at a much higher risk than farming for recipes from doing this.

But you see? This thread isn't about me :(

This thread is about the hackers. Sure, everyone else used that method. They are all pros. But look at all of the evidences. Don't tell me it is coincidence. 
Because it is not.

Archived