Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cress said:

Bots? were?? i didnt see any?you're all crazy! :P

12670592_10205639009956301_4804231271832

Yep... exactly like in this picture. Played the game last night for the first time since release (I had some issues with my pc, needed to wait ages for the warranty on a component) and I saw them in Windrest. Also the gold spammers are blooming and thriving in the game... the first 5 minutes I just did blocks instead of playing.

The game being in this state, I really don't see a bright future for it.

P.S... standing in a queue while posting (70 min left), so these also got to go... otherwise many will leave.

Yes. The game will die if these continues.

On low level to mid level dungeons with assured reward chest/loot, there are a lot of bot farmers which primarily are destroyer classes and are named similar to as follows:
"Asdasd" "dsfdfhgf" "eryfhdsd" - these kind of random names.

The game's security is failing big time.

50 minutes ago, Viktor_Burns_66 said:

Yep... exactly like in this picture. Played the game last night for the first time since release (I had some issues with my pc, needed to wait ages for the warranty on a component) and I saw them in Windrest. Also the gold spammers are blooming and thriving in the game... the first 5 minutes I just did blocks instead of playing.

The game being in this state, I really don't see a bright future for it.

P.S... standing in a queue while posting (70 min left), so these also got to go... otherwise many will leave.

Jiwan has been instant log in since maintenance before last so I guess it's just the server you're on.

On 1/30/2016 at 2:58 AM, SeroZeroes said:

It seems more like an organized community of gold farmers instead of botting. On a rather grand scale as well.
It is going to be hard to ban such accounts as they are still legit players (even getting premium), even though they are playing this as a job and selling what they grind ~

And yes, they are probably the same people that rush grinded to 45 and sold moonwater transformation to everyone at crazy prices, grinded 24/7 for the recipe, using/selling them to profit off us. And then selling us back the gold they earn. It is such a grey area... they are players yet not players as well (if you get what I mean).

Nothing to say about the damage invulnerability though...

this does in deed ruin the game in a lot of way with the high levels being able to do this and the only solution is to go back to making sand box style games and slowing down leveling drastically .. YES you will still sort of get it but if it was like it was in the beginning of the mmo craze and it took 6 months to a year to max up it would slow the issue down.. But yeah i know no one wants to go back to the old days of group grinds (I miss it myself as EQ always felt like more of an MMO while sitting in group grinding levels and you actually talked)

Other thing is that THIS will correct itself in time (IF the game can get by the early part while these guys are farming and grinding then reselling at too high a price) you just need to avoid paying the inflated costs and get you own gear (it is still possible if difficult)

6 minutes ago, MalayChaniago said:

how bout these guys? it has same pattern

disgusting...........

No these guys are different.

You see they are Destroyers. All bots will always be the tankiest class out there because they can take more hits, but you can tell that all those Lyns are Chinese players.

I'm 100% sure of it.

58 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

No these guys are different.

You see they are Destroyers. All bots will always be the tankiest class out there because they can take more hits, but you can tell that all those Lyns are Chinese players.

I'm 100% sure of it.

Just because other bot looks bad, does NOT mean they couldn't make smarter bots. 

You haven't seen bots in diablo 3, completely AI controlled, but act like legit players.

Its very easy to see they are some dying... If they are all summoners, they most probably have skilled into 3 resists spells. Their X , SS and E + their pets tanking. This is very possible if it's a guild coming from other regions that have been waiting for NA release for years. They are easiest/efficient class to level and have multiple ways to heal. Those summoners are all in party and they again, probably aoe heal each other and put petal storm on people regenerating chi. They are indeed real players. Not even Aion has invulnerability hack and its filled with hackers. Just calm down and accept that organized people will have more success in this game.

those are bots. and if u saw a group of bots doing synchronize in 1 location, those group just handling by 1 pc.

this kinda bot already exist since Ragnarok Online but the pattern just act like Granado Espada'a bot.

ever play granado espada? kinda like 15 years ago. just released a week and u can see these bot infested so horrible 

at the earlier game.

i do believe majority of these bots come from china. they good with making bot program and hacking stuff.

These aren't bots....

They don't move the same way and some of them have cash shop items (hair and weapon skins). Bots don't pay for cash shop stuff... They'd still be wearing default or easy to obtain stuff. They also wouldn't take the time to upgrade their weapon and/or add weapon skins. And I'm pretty sure bots don't buy subscriptions. Not this many anyway....

5 hours ago, Weifong said:

you must be blind or something.... GG.
Look at the chat.... a bunch of ppl died. Ppl who don't die, they use their iframes... just like you said you were lucky using SS and dodge that attack.
LOL.
Btw, ain't bot has premium xD

welcome to blade&soul where bots feel safe enough to invest into premium, have you also tried world of warcraft where bots actually suscribe because they make alot more profit?

they do pay since ragnarok online. invested some to earn more. as for normal player botting they dont wanna wasting their own money so they bot it 24 hours.

since the gm in Ragnarok secretly allow people use botting program that time, i did try it and handling 7 accounts, the other 6 accounts are help my friends coz everyone use it dun wanna wasted the subscription fee and at that time most of use still using dial up while i already using broadband.

but bot program now days are full of virus which the original creator can hack ur account.

dont ever try it unless u are from china which they share among themselves.

Mabinogi got a genius system that bot cant survive which is most monster got blocking and counter attack that giving a high dmg and killing u instant in low lvl.

so bots there are hardly survive from the earlier game. but yet u still can see some of it farming in really low lvl area like killing fox and raccoon.

but spamming chat bots still infested in market area which really annoying.

3 minutes ago, Wolfveleon said:

Mabinogi got a genius system that bot cant survive which is most monster got blocking and counter attack that giving a high dmg and killing u instant in low lvl.

so bots there are hardly survive from the earlier game. but yet u still can see some of it farming in really low lvl area like killing fox and raccoon.

but spamming chat bots still infested in market area which really annoying.

Mabi has gold sellers just like any other MMO tho, so it must not be doign much. 

It really sucks. I'm realizing gold sellers / bots are an unfortunate part of MMOs that will never go away : / . My favorite gaming genre is forever tainted.. perhaps I should stick to single player rpgs. 

Archived