Evolving Hongmoon items after lvl 30

CalamityCait

Hi hope someone can clear this up for me. I've hit lvl 30 and broken through with all my Hongmoon gears as far as I can. (The next breakthrough items are a few levels above me). What type of items do I need to "feed" to them in order to not waste money? I am guessing it should be higher level weapons, rings etc. I don't care about wasting keys. Should I be farming something like the Golden Deva weapon chests from the wheel and using those purples for my staff? What about my ring, neck and earring? If I should be using the Marketplace, what should I be buying? Thanks

The best items to feed are usually those from your latest "epic" dungeon.  This also works out, as you can make a bit of spending money to start out by farming the reward items from these dungeons.

So for example, at level 30, you'd probably be looking to start picking up Infernal items to feed your gear.

I think the Exile's dungeon (with the infernal weapons) is lvl 35/36, so he may be a bit low for that. Really you can feed it any weapons you get while questing. Greens offer smaller boosts (but less 'swing' from low to high boost), blues are a middle ground, and purple offer the biggest kick but have the greatest range of boost. There are also 'stones' that come from questing and surveys which can be used to feed the weapon, they usually cost very little and have a big boost as well.

Archived