[SOLVED] Downloading 85 Bytes

Kurozima

1. After Login to Launcher, click on Repair Files ( make sure the game setup not auto running the game ).

2. After repair complete, go to BNS game client folder and find local file ( image below ).

67ta39.jpg

3. Right Click > Properties > Make it Read Only.

4. Finish

On my PC it's working after restarting PC.

Good Luck

Yes this 85 bytes file is really annoying, everytime I start up the launcher. I find launcher really buggy because sometimes it opens normally (i mean the log in screen) and sometimes I need to wait 10 mins or click it more times. And yea doing that file repair step worked for me as well, but after 2nd, 3rd launch, it was all back again :x seems like I have to repeat file repair and these stuff every time I want to play this game lol :D Thanky for making this post ;)

On 1/30/2016 at 8:38 PM, Geraton said:

Yes this 85 bytes file is really annoying, everytime I start up the launcher. I find launcher really buggy because sometimes it opens normally (i mean the log in screen) and sometimes I need to wait 10 mins or click it more times. And yea doing that file repair step worked for me as well, but after 2nd, 3rd launch, it was all back again :x seems like I have to repeat file repair and these stuff every time I want to play this game lol :D Thanky for making this post ;)

Hahaha you're welcome...

someone was told me to do this step and works

Archived