I Hope We Get These Outfits!

SosukeRyugamine

22 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

There are certainly a lot of fantastic outfits waiting to come to Blade & Soul. :) We can't share with you what those are or when but keep an eye on the Blade & Soul website to stay up-to-date with these announcements. <3

will we be able to trade our outfits too our alts with premium .... cause  i bought a couple of outfits and wanted to use them on my alts as well it doesnt  seem fair that i need to purchase the same costume again on the same account on a diffrent character ...

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

you aren't playing this game since you don't know what is yun?

To be honest, I have always have difficulty differentiating the races, except for the ear. Is there any feature that make Yun different, other than the ear ?

4 minutes ago, Rief said:

To be honest, I have always have difficulty differentiating the races, except for the ear. Is there any feature that make Yun different, other than the ear ?

yup. the standing pose is the best way to know, others are the slender figure and boob size, face model is clearly different, and the hair she has with the kimono is yun only. yun standing pose is other hand behind the back, fingers are little up.

While this topic is about outfits and all of the outfits above are ones I love... I have a question: Will we ever get a Yun outfit for Lyn for example but maybe tweaked so all races can  have access to all outfits for example? Some races have fantastic outfits, same with gender locks but allowing outfits for all genders/races would be really nice.

3 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

yup. the standing pose is the best way to know, others are the slender figure and boob size, face model is clearly different, and the hair she has in the kimono is yun only. yun standing pose is other hand behind the back, fingers are little up.

Whoa !!!

Damn, Thank you for this info. I really appreciated this. *not sarcasm, really appreciated it*

Archived