System error, Please try again (3746)

Veleo

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it

When suddenly last night, i got this error :

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked "

When login in launcher, i get "System error. Please try again. (3746)

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends

What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything!

It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3764311 ), but no response until now

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

5 minutes ago, Veleo said:

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked "

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends

What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything!

It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3754868 ), but no response until now

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

Hey Valeo, I was just about to respond to your PM about this.

Some players have reported this happening to them. Thank you for putting in a Support Ticket. Our Customer Service team will assist you just as soon as they can. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do over here on the forums side so please wait for them to respond.

21 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey Valeo, I was just about to respond to your PM about this.

Some players have reported this happening to them. Thank you for putting in a Support Ticket. Our Customer Service team will assist you just as soon as they can. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do over here on the forums side so please wait for them to respond.

Thank you for you concern

Can you confirm i'm sending ticket to the correct support team?

I'm sending email to support@ncsoft.com & info@ncsoft.com

And i'm get email from  support@ncsoft.zendesk.com

Or bladeandsoul have their own support email? If yes, can you give me the email so i can re-emailed them, so my case can be fixed ASAP

I already lost my fun friday night because of this issue, dont want to lost my whole weekend too :(

1 minute ago, Veleo said:

Thank you for you concern

Can you confirm i'm sending ticket to the correct support team?

I'm sending email to support@ncsoft.com & info@ncsoft.com

And i'm get email from  support@ncsoft.zendesk.com

Or bladeandsoul have their own support email? If yes, can you give me the email so i can re-emailed them, so my case can be fixed ASAP

I already lost my fun friday night because of this issue, dont want to lost my whole weekend too :(

Hey Veleo,

Please make sure to email support@bladeandsoul.com, not the others. Also, please refrain from emailing multiple times because each time you do will put you to the back of their queue. They may email you back from a different address because that's how their ticketing system works.

4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey Veleo,

Please make sure to email support@bladeandsoul.com, not the others. Also, please refrain from emailing multiple times because each time you do will put you to the back of their queue. They may email you back from a different address because that's how their ticketing system works.

I see, so i send to wrong email :(

Where this information shows? I'm searching all menu in website and no sign of support email. When i'm googling, i found those support@ncsoft.com

Just now, Veleo said:

I see, so i send to wrong email :(

Where this information shows? I'm searching all menu in website and no sign of support email. When i'm googling, i found those support@ncsoft.com

Hey Veleo, 

No worries. It's a little confusing. If you go here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205637389 and then go down to #6, the link that's listed there is the email.

4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey Veleo, 

No worries. It's a little confusing. If you go here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205637389 and then go down to #6, the link that's listed there is the email.

I see. I didnt see that link to email

I though it would be directing me to submitting new ticket : https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the info

1 hour ago, Sickr3 said:

My friend is having the same issue! I know he's spent over 200 bucks in the item store also. He's pretty upset as He's emailed support and hasn't heard anything back at all.

Feel sorry for your friend

Just planning to buy some premium this weekend too, but this issue coming up

So i'm holding the topup until this resolved *or maybe even early pension because lack of response from support :( *

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/1/2016 at 3:45 AM, Veleo said:

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3764311 ), but no response until now

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

Hello, i'm having the same issue and i'm pretty upset aswell because i'm playing since two weeks and i'm having a lot of fun on this game. I never did anything wrong and i wanna know why my account is "suspicious".

• 1 month later...

I just submitted a report a few minutes ago because the same thing happened to me and i've only been playing the game for only a day. I think it's outrageous that i got banned. I was hoping someone on this forum got unbanned so i myself can have hope that i'll play this game again.

I understand that people could be using macros to exploit the game but that doesn't mean everyone who has macros should get banned. i've come to the assumption i was banned for having a macro on my pc because i have a gaming mouse and i downloaded razer synapse. i haven't used any programs that would exploit this game or giving me an unfair advantage.

9 minutes ago, XXSakuyox said:

I just submitted a report a few minutes ago because the same thing happened to me and i've only been playing the game for only a day. I think it's outrageous that i got banned. I was hoping someone on this forum got unbanned so i myself can have hope that i'll play this game again.

I can tell you if you provide them with enough information and keep your writing professional and not threatening at all it will be solved in no time. I had this issue long time (1.5 months) ago and it got resolved very quickly! Luckily it happened just before I was about to go to bed so meanwhile I slept I got reply from support team and got my account back!

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I can tell you if you provide them with enough information and keep your writing professional and not threatening at all it will be solved in no time. I had this issue long time (1.5 months) ago and it got resolved very quickly! Luckily it happened just before I was about to go to bed so meanwhile I slept I got reply from support team and got my account back!

Hey thanks Luna i'll try to keep it as professional as i can. let's hope i get my account back.

Archived