Veleo

System error, Please try again (3746)

Recommended Posts

Veleo   

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it

When suddenly last night, i got this error :

 

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked "

When login in launcher, i get "System error. Please try again. (3746)

 

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends

What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything!

It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal

 

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3764311 ), but no response until now

 

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

Edited by Veleo
change ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
5 minutes ago, Veleo said:

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it

When suddenly last night, i got this error :

 

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked "

When login in launcher, i get "System error. Please try again. (3746)

 

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends

What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything!

It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal

 

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3754868 ), but no response until now

 

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

 

Hey Valeo, I was just about to respond to your PM about this.

 

Some players have reported this happening to them. Thank you for putting in a Support Ticket. Our Customer Service team will assist you just as soon as they can. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do over here on the forums side so please wait for them to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veleo   
21 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

 

Hey Valeo, I was just about to respond to your PM about this.

 

Some players have reported this happening to them. Thank you for putting in a Support Ticket. Our Customer Service team will assist you just as soon as they can. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do over here on the forums side so please wait for them to respond.

 

Thank you for you concern

Can you confirm i'm sending ticket to the correct support team?

I'm sending email to support@ncsoft.com & info@ncsoft.com

And i'm get email from  support@ncsoft.zendesk.com

 

Or bladeandsoul have their own support email? If yes, can you give me the email so i can re-emailed them, so my case can be fixed ASAP

I already lost my fun friday night because of this issue, dont want to lost my whole weekend too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
1 minute ago, Veleo said:

 

Thank you for you concern

Can you confirm i'm sending ticket to the correct support team?

I'm sending email to support@ncsoft.com & info@ncsoft.com

And i'm get email from  support@ncsoft.zendesk.com

 

Or bladeandsoul have their own support email? If yes, can you give me the email so i can re-emailed them, so my case can be fixed ASAP

I already lost my fun friday night because of this issue, dont want to lost my whole weekend too :(

 

Hey Veleo,

 

Please make sure to email support@bladeandsoul.com, not the others. Also, please refrain from emailing multiple times because each time you do will put you to the back of their queue. They may email you back from a different address because that's how their ticketing system works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veleo   
4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

 

Hey Veleo,

 

Please make sure to email support@bladeandsoul.com, not the others. Also, please refrain from emailing multiple times because each time you do will put you to the back of their queue. They may email you back from a different address because that's how their ticketing system works.

 

I see, so i send to wrong email :(

Where this information shows? I'm searching all menu in website and no sign of support email. When i'm googling, i found those support@ncsoft.com

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
Just now, Veleo said:

 

I see, so i send to wrong email :(

Where this information shows? I'm searching all menu in website and no sign of support email. When i'm googling, i found those support@ncsoft.com

 

 

 

Hey Veleo, 

 

No worries. It's a little confusing. If you go here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205637389 and then go down to #6, the link that's listed there is the email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veleo   
4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

 

Hey Veleo, 

 

No worries. It's a little confusing. If you go here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205637389 and then go down to #6, the link that's listed there is the email.

 

I see. I didnt see that link to email

I though it would be directing me to submitting new ticket : https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

 

Thanks for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sickr3   

My friend is having the same issue! I know he's spent over 200 bucks in the item store also. He's pretty upset as He's emailed support and hasn't heard anything back at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veleo   
1 hour ago, Sickr3 said:

My friend is having the same issue! I know he's spent over 200 bucks in the item store also. He's pretty upset as He's emailed support and hasn't heard anything back at all.

 

Feel sorry for your friend

Just planning to buy some premium this weekend too, but this issue coming up

So i'm holding the topup until this resolved *or maybe even early pension because lack of response from support :( *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veleo   

no feedback from support for more than one day

I guess i'm calling it finish. NCSOFT had forced me to early pension

 

Thanks for read this report guys. See you on another *notpartofNCSOFT* game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/1/2016 at 3:45 AM, Veleo said:

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it

When suddenly last night, i got this error :

 

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked "

When login in launcher, i get "System error. Please try again. (3746)

 

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends

What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything!

It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal

 

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

I already send email and got request ticket ( 3764311 ), but no response until now

 

Regards,

YC (VeLeo)

Hello, i'm having the same issue and i'm pretty upset aswell because i'm playing since two weeks and i'm having a lot of fun on this game. I never did anything wrong and i wanna know why my account is "suspicious".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Write a ticket to admins/gm/moderators. They always help and they do it very quick. They help me always and they are very good. Forum is like a maze and sometimes lots of spam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too was banned more than 1 hour ago and still waiting for response. I send ticket from this acc cause i can't log in on banned acc. In any case i write the ticket number mayby this speeds them up  4700649

Edited by WszechbroPL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just submitted a report a few minutes ago because the same thing happened to me and i've only been playing the game for only a day. I think it's outrageous that i got banned. I was hoping someone on this forum got unbanned so i myself can have hope that i'll play this game again.

I understand that people could be using macros to exploit the game but that doesn't mean everyone who has macros should get banned. i've come to the assumption i was banned for having a macro on my pc because i have a gaming mouse and i downloaded razer synapse. i haven't used any programs that would exploit this game or giving me an unfair advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XXSakuyox said:

I just submitted a report a few minutes ago because the same thing happened to me and i've only been playing the game for only a day. I think it's outrageous that i got banned. I was hoping someone on this forum got unbanned so i myself can have hope that i'll play this game again.

I can tell you if you provide them with enough information and keep your writing professional and not threatening at all it will be solved in no time. I had this issue long time (1.5 months) ago and it got resolved very quickly! Luckily it happened just before I was about to go to bed so meanwhile I slept I got reply from support team and got my account back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BladeCz   

I have today same problem , i am play with my gf and we both start play today and we both are blocked 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I can tell you if you provide them with enough information and keep your writing professional and not threatening at all it will be solved in no time. I had this issue long time (1.5 months) ago and it got resolved very quickly! Luckily it happened just before I was about to go to bed so meanwhile I slept I got reply from support team and got my account back!

Hey thanks Luna i'll try to keep it as professional as i can. let's hope i get my account back.

Edited by XXSakuyox
I needed to add in the quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katts   

My GF just got her account back, just waiting for mine now hopefully soon ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now