Low Level Blademaster questions

Grimfyre

There is no Class forums so I decided this would be the best place...

My first question is simple... I have an ability called "Crash" for the RMB .... It says i can use it on an airborne target... but I've never been able to use it after knocking someone sky high, does anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

And my other question is pretty simple as well... I have both a 19 Assassin and 18 Blademaster... My assassin is silver rank in the arena and wins 50% of his matches but my Blademaster cant seem to win an arena match and in world pvp hell me and a KFM couldn't even defeat an assassin 2v1. Anyone have any tips or advice at pvping as a blademaster at low level or are we just screwed at the early levels? Any guides would be great, i cant seem to find much info. Thanks.

And if you just want to come to say "lawl you suck as a BM" that may also be true, which is why im looking for any sort of tips i can get. On my assassin i learned most of my combos from the class quests, but on the Blademaster those quests didn't teach much. Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, Nightbasilisk said:

Believe clash is the ability you have access when you glide, it sends you straight down with a sword impact.

Hmm it says Prerequisite: Airborne target.... And i just tried it as you said, didn't work. So I have no clue. :(

To use crash you have to be airborn with the enemy also, which means stun -> take flight -> RMB/LMB (LMB does more dmg if you have it off CD), that will send you into the air whilst hitting them some, and the Crash is just a finisher.  It doesnt do as much dmg as the LMB finisher though.

So combo would be Stun, F, RMB, LMB for the biggest dmg, alternatively you can spec your 5point strike to lift enemies into the air if they are stunned.

Archived