Tomb of Exiles: please fix your buggy ass game!

LordLokai

So apparently you buffed this place? that is FINE i dont mind to much.... BUT when the boss RESETS because he cant hit me and i'm kitting him INSIDE the room is no excuse for this level of utter bull! just because your boss cant hit me is no reason to RESET back to 100% and respawn all the adds. No i didnt leave the room, no i didnt run down a hall, i was INSIDE the room, whole time, using roots and snares to keep him at bay.... because he couldn't get close he resets? what kind of bull is this... place worked FINE a couple of days ago, it was difficult enough fun and challenging it really didn't need any tweaks....

What ever you did broke the dungeon...congrats 

/rant off

kind of annoyed want to farm for my bangle but its kind of impossible now with how buggy the place is... why can the boss now one shot me as well? before if a boss hit me i took considerable damage but losing 90% of my life? i dunno more i play the less i am enjoying this games rng bull shit on top of its super buggy dungeons... for a game been out 4 years it doesnt feel like it...

5 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

bad luck he probably used his aoe attack  3 times in a row that's why you too so much damage

nah its Se Sami one of the build up bosses before the first boss, he keeps bugging out and resetting back to 100% hp and respawns his adds every time we fight him, it pretty much means i am stuck with my current weapon until they fix it... which might be ages who knows when or whats causing the issue. His leap slam can one shot me where before it did not but that isnt even the issue THE issue is that he resets i got him to 1/4 of his hp and he just stops, runs to the center of the room, heals to 100% and repsawns his 4 adds. 

If he is resetting because i keep snaring him i'm going to call BS whats point of having CC if i cant use it --;

regardless of level or dungeon, i still think the difficulty is unsatisfactory. 

it's far too easy. newbies who are fresh to the game shouldnt be able to clear their first dungeon without any wipes or deaths. (im not referring to u, but the player base in general)

Archived