Forums

Dilemma - Lyn is not sexy

SuperSenpai

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never even implied that it was necessary for all characters to look muscular or appealing to me; again you're insinuating conflict and taking everything I say out of context. The chest of both characters is entirely flat and has no physical definition. You refer to definition AROUND the chest, but if you rotate the character it becomes clear that it's completely flat and the most emphasized and sexualized part of the character is child-like and undeveloped, to describe it.I never even implied that it was necessary for all characters to look muscular or appealing to me; again you're insinuating conflict and taking everything I say out of context. The chest of both characters is entirely flat and has no physical definition. You refer to definition AROUND the chest, but if you rotate the character it becomes clear that it's completely flat and the most emphasized and sexualized part of the character is child-like and undeveloped, to describe it.

Hijinxie - Again, ignoring what I said.

Even pre-adolescent males have muscular definition, the earliest point that they don't is as an infant, because around age 8 the musculo-skeletal structure becomes defined and shapes your basic form and motion. Also, this is not to mention that the argument was never about male characters, but female characters and the addition of breasts in general, not just to specific outfits. I know of 2-3 outfits which artificially add this to your character, instead of the actual point, which was to add player-customized breasts to the entire wardrobe. The addition of the warlock fixes this, but for those who want to play lyn characters it's still locked off without the addition of any sort of breast customization, which was the original point.

1 minute ago, SyntaxError768 said:

Hijinxie - Again, ignoring what I said.

Even pre-adolescent males have muscular definition, the earliest point that they don't is as an infant, because around age 8 the musculo-skeletal structure becomes defined and shapes your basic form and motion. Also, this is not to mention that the argument was never about male characters, but female characters and the addition of breasts in general, not just to specific outfits. I know of 2-3 outfits which artificially add this to your character, instead of the actual point, which was to add player-customized breasts to the entire wardrobe. The addition of the warlock fixes this, but for those who want to play lyn characters it's still locked off without the addition of any sort of breast customization, which was the original point.

you seem to pick and choose out of my responses what you do and dont want to read or acknowledge...so I'm just gonna give up on you because I'm wasting my time.  I mentioned both male and female things in regards to your points as counterpoints, and pointed out my reasoning and you seem to just ignore it flat out.  So I'm just gonna see myself out.  Good luck on your venture, but again, I sincerely hope it's not considered by the developers simply because we need at least one race with a female version that isn't pretending to be a newton's cradle.

2 hours ago, MarcheTen said:

Allow us to throw ears onto the Jin so we can be the Lycani and watch the Lyn populationd DIE.

Tbh that would probably happen.

Hijinxie - You keep telling yourself that. I addressed each one of your points, yet whenever I presented an argument, you ignored it and kept reiterating issues I'd already addressed, then ignored my response to the next argument and repeat. You also repeatedly derailed the topic entirely to the point where I had to reinforce topicality in nearly every post I made in order to not go off on a tangent about things that are and were completely irrelevant to what I was arguing. Good afternoon, and enjoy your weekend.

6 minutes ago, Hijinxie said:

you seem to pick and choose out of my responses what you do and dont want to read or acknowledge...so I'm just gonna give up on you because I'm wasting my time.  I mentioned both male and female things in regards to your points as counterpoints, and pointed out my reasoning and you seem to just ignore it flat out.  So I'm just gonna see myself out.  Good luck on your venture, but again, I sincerely hope it's not considered by the developers simply because we need at least one race with a female version that isn't pretending to be a newton's cradle.

Honestly, all he was saying is that breasts sliders dont auto mean sexualization.  Breasts wouldnt make the Soulmate outfit any more sexualized than it already is.

While I dont agree that the race is limited in any way by not adding a breasts sizer(Jyn dont even have nipples. Its just not in their race) When an outfit is highlighting the chest area, it does come off at least humorous when youre highlighting something that isnt there. 

Lyns are cute

But I hate when people make "baby lyns" Yes its their character and thats what they see cute. But having to play loli races on mmos like TERA and believe it or not SB of all games. I started to develop this thing as a rper;  If I pick the loli race I make them look as adult as possible and have their rp age be late 20s+

Unless I'm specifically asked by friends to rp as their child, and they want a very young child.

My summoner for example is my tallest lyn with the careless spirit voice. In character her physical age is 30s

(She is a river spirit and ages slowly so she still looks fairly young than her actual age.)

screenshot_160128_004__2__by_100littledr

My BD is a little shorter but slightly taller than default height. In character she is 27

screenshot_160122_000__2__by_100littledr

12 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Lyns are cute

But I hate when people make "baby lyns" Yes its their character and thats what they see cute. But having to play loli races on mmos like TERA and believe it or not SB of all games. I started to develop this thing as a rper;  If I pick the loli race I make them look as adult as possible and have their rp age be late 20s+

Unless I'm specifically asked by friends to rp as their child, and they want a very young child.

My summoner for example is my tallest lyn with the careless spirit voice. In character her physical age is 30s

(She is a river spirit and ages slowly so she still looks fairly young than her actual age.)

My BD is a little shorter but slightly taller than default height. In character she is 27

Why exactly does it bother you when people make a child looking Lyn?  Because its not your tastes?  I think kids are cute, so I made mine look like a kid.  Theres nothing wrong with embracing what the Lyn are naturally good at: Looking young and adorable.

8a48bc52be262cecc54e990f5765da28.png

Isnt the bigger issue here: Should classes be racelocked? Generally in MMO's classes arent gender locked so as not to be sexist. A woman can be any class a man can be. So isnt racelocking a class we... Racist?  shouldnt any race be able to be any class. ? 

6 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Why exactly does it bother you when people make a child looking Lyn?  Because its not your tastes?  I think kids are cute, so I made mine look like a kid.  Theres nothing wrong with embracing what the Lyn are naturally good at: Looking young and adorable.

8a48bc52be262cecc54e990f5765da28.png

Dont take it as offense. Yes baby Lyns are cute for looks but me as a roleplayer don't really like it as I mentioned from playing on TERA and SB. Doesn't mean I think all baby Lyns are the bane of the lyn existence o-O It doesn't have to do with my taste so dont assume stupid things like that. I'm not sure you even fully read my full post.

Keywords; ROLEPLAY TERA SCARLET BLADE

you see it now?

2 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Dont take it as offense. Yes baby Lyns are cute for looks but me as a roleplayer don't really like it as I mentioned from playing on TERA and SB. Doesn't mean I think all baby Lyns are the bane of the lyn existance o-O

Trust me, Im not offended. Im just questioning the integrity of your statement.  I assumed you roleplayed.  But as someone who roleplays, and saying you hate people making "baby Lyns" is saying you dont like people roleplaying differently than you.  Im a roleplayer too.   TOo often I see people pick up the special snowflake mentality.  "This class is cute, so Ill make them look evil. The cute ones are boring!"  It creates a toxic mindset.

But Ill just chalk the comment up to bad wording~

6 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Trust me, Im not offended. Im just questioning the integrity of your statement.  I assumed you roleplayed.  But as someone who roleplays, and saying you hate people making "baby Lyns" is saying you dont like people roleplaying differently than you.  Im a roleplayer too.   TOo often I see people pick up the special snowflake mentality.  "This class is cute, so Ill make them look evil. The cute ones are boring!"  It creates a toxic mindset.

But Ill just chalk the comment up to bad wording~

Thats not what I meant at all I only mentioned me roleplaying as to why I personally wouldnt make a baby lyn.

If you want to roleplay as a baby go ahead, I have at times too, but when it comes to pvp games with lore leaning onto the faction side, I wouldn't really want to see babies and children have to deal with that. Sure its realism, but I personally don't want my soilder to walk up to a crying child and them saying my parents died cuz action b are meanies. My characters altho neutral (unless stated evil) would pretty much be heartbroken at that. And I don't like my babu's being sad. >>

7 hours ago, SuperSenpai said:

My other characters are sexy.  I like sexy characters.  However, I like the Summoner class due to being easy, nice animation abilities, and has companion (ie cat).  Problem is that I tried to make my Lyn as sexy as possible (ie. increase her height to max).  I also tried finding her sexy clothes.  BUT, no matter what I do, she looks like a kid still.

I hate that in the character customization that there is no breast customizing for Lyn, and that you can't increase the height even further.  I want an adult Lyn so as to say.

lyn doesnt need breast for them to become sexy and adult-like. the character customization itself is very sastisfying for me and if you get used to it you couldve make anything. even adult-like or beautiful and mature is possible if you keep trying with your customization tools. you can even adjust their waist, thighs, calf, and shoulder, and you can even adjust the eyes, nose, everything, just go and pick face type that you would like to customize and design it as you want it to be. you want a sexy lips? you can. you dont want a sexy and big lips but you still want your lyn to be sexy? yes, you can. everything is possible. as for me, i dont like child-like look too but i find it possible to make them more mature and beautiful. size of body and breast doesnt even matter.

*cough* like these

:tumblr_o1en30tuDd1v66d25o1_400.png

i know its not "sexy" but i think that is totally fine for me.

Archived