Selbe problem wie vor den Patches seid dem neuen

ich habe es gestern geschafft das Game wieder zum laufen zu bringen in dem ich die Razer Synapse und co installiert habe,

Dann bringen die erneut einen neuen Patch und bekomme in game am laufenden bande einen bns crash report deinstalliere ich die razer synapse und co kann ich das Game nicht mal mehr starten weil bevor es startet bekomme ich einen bns crash report,

erbitte dringenst um hilfe dieses problem endlich zu beseiten

Vielen dank

7 hours ago, Hirokage said:

Using other threads as a source of information and testing things using other people's rigs and my own. I've come to some conclusions on fixes with today's patch.

1. You can only launch the game with Razer SDK and Razer GameScanner RUNNING.

2. Edit your XML File to disable the Chroma Keyboard settings. I believe EVERYONE has to do this. Weird, I know

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
  • Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
  • Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
  • After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
  • Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

3. Delete your GameGuard folder and repair your files.

4. Restart your PC

5. Ensure that the Razer SDK and GameScanner are running in the background. Start the game. It SHOULD work. If you get any error (4049) be sure to just delete your GameGuard folder and restart the game. Should work fine.

6. Turn off the Razer SDK and GameScanner services once in-game. They still crash the client during use.

PLEASE BE AWARE AS FAR AS I KNOW, RAZER SYNAPSE HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME CLIENT

Hats für mich gefixt hatte das problem dass der Launcher jedes mal bei ca. 87% abgeschmiert ist. Andere berichten noch dass es geholfen hat nur den Gameguard Ordner zu löschen.

Archived