Camera = Garbage

Mars505

worst i've ever seen .

Locking people into a view because they are stunned or daze is pretty much the dumb things Ive ever seen.

Another huge minus from me. Also the targeting after being camera locked is awful, slow and cumbersome.

Having classes with huge amounts of immunity to CC locking players field of view makes the game frustratingly tedious.

I'm sure by the fact that half of the retention from release was lost, im not the only one who thinks this.

His could be the fastest ghost town in the history of mmorpgs.

There are a lot of things imo that we westerners take for granted in games, but they are just that, games. And we don't have to play them. There are so many things that annoy me about B&S and I've talked about some of them on the forums. But the more I sit here thinking about them, the more I feel like I'm just being a spoiled whiner lol !  This game has been out in the East for years, and has become a major E-Sport over there! It has to be doing things right to become that big! Unless these issues are unique to our release alone, I think we all just need to learn to strategize around them, or play a diff title.

(not calling anyone other than myself a spoiled whiner, so no offense was meant toward anyone who posts their thoughts or issues)

On 29.01.2016 г. at 1:58 AM, Mars505 said:

worst i've ever seen .

Locking people into a view because they are stunned or daze is pretty much the dumb things Ive ever seen.

Another huge minus from me. Also the targeting after being camera locked is awful, slow and cumbersome.

Having classes with huge amounts of immunity to CC locking players field of view makes the game frustratingly tedious.

I'm sure by the fact that half of the retention from release was lost, im not the only one who thinks this.

His could be the fastest ghost town in the history of mmorpgs.

giphy.gif

If I tag in or be tagged in, I also need to readjust the camera.

having the camera locked in certain distance while watching the match, it is very bad on the eyes.  I think their is an accessibility issue with that , and I did not see an epileptic seizure disclaimer either before logging in. THis company could be completely liable if some dies from siezure because they were unaware of the camera and animations during a match.

11 minutes ago, Marqin said:

That's natural - if you are stunned, you cannot turn your head.

for some people, when they are playing a gaame, they tend to move their head. When a player is locked and their mind want to turn the camera, it then strains their neck because nothing is moving. When playing a racing game, imagine the turn coming, the body reacts to the turn, what if the car just goes straight locked, the body needs to turn but the input it received into the eyes is not turning so the natural reaction will make the the neck try to turn the car even though the neck has nothing to do with controlling the car.

When your eyes are facing straight and your neck is starting to turn , it i s not good. Reason is because the neck still want to be facing straight, and certain muscle groups are turn while another group is straightening.

if you ever had neck strain of any kind, it is not fun, at all.

I agree, I wasn't looking left, right or even behind myself and then I get stunned with my camera being that way is fairly annoying.

Swapping in 3s is horrible especially when you swap in with your camera being almost first person and having to zoom out to see what the hell is going on.

Archived