RNG fail (intentionally not getting the weapon is needed for your class)

Cooley

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I need something I always check on the marketplace for its price and convert the value into how many keys it represents and then I decide if it is worth the gamble or not. It's not everytime. Wheels of fate I buy essences at its liwest price peak and if i get the weapon i resell the essences at its peak price time. 

1 minute ago, Silvershadow said:

Pro Tip: There are BRlliant Cinderland or Moonwater Keys in the Auction house that you can buy for....relateively cheap.

Dont want to open 30 boxes with 60 or 90 keys total? Buy that Key and be done with it.

That's anything but a pro tip, thanks anyway for the tip.

3 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

Pro Tip: There are Brlliant Cinderland or Moonwater Keys in the Auction house that you can buy for....relatively cheap.

Dont want to open 30 boxes with 60 or 90 keys total? Buy that Key and be done with it.

monwater key is like 10 gold, i'd rather not xD

It's clearly meant to drop your class weapon in as many attempts as possible. Forcing you to buy more keys, frustrating you, forcing you into buying brilliant keys, because *cricket* you, you're not allowed to have fun without spending any money *cricket*.

6 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

Pro Tip: There are Brlliant Cinderland or Moonwater Keys in the Auction house that you can buy for....relatively cheap.

Go to bed, youre drunk. 

Yeah..  i experienced the same. B&S is programmed to make everyone suffer by this at least once i suppose. I spent 89 or more keys on my level 43Breakthrough weapon to have success. I even tried to make a ticket for the blade&soul team thinking that was a bug, but they are just trying to make you buy some brilliant keys :3 They even said " This is RNG, try your luck or buy our keys. " gg.

3 minutes ago, Vici12 said:

Holy God, HOW MUCH? Lol

On my Server (Gunma) Those Moonwater keys go for 2 Gold.

The Cinderlands i havent checked, but i expect them to be much cheaper than the Moonwater ones.

With a normal key costing around 3 Silver, good investment if you have horrible luck :P

Just now, Silvershadow said:

Holy God, HOW MUCH? Lol

On my Server (Gunma) Those Moonwater keys go for 2 Gold.

The Cinderlands i havent checked, but i expect them to be much cheaper than the Moonwater ones.

With a normal key costing around 3 Silver, good investment if you have horrible luck :P

Moonwater Brilliant Keys for 2g... I wish :c

You have exacty 12.5% chance to get your weapon every time you open a chest. 

its 12.5% on the first chest, itss 12.5% on the 30th. 

No matter how many chests you open, the last one does not care about the ones that came before. 

Is the system kind of dumb? Yes. Is it rigged? No. You are having bad luck. 

Their Wheel of fortune is rigged and you can see it in the numbers some cake pieces are bigger than the others. And this is understandable at least you can see that its rigged to be hard. But weapon chests you cant see if its rigged or not. Im gonna go with its rigged tho since everything else is.

It wont stop me playing the game tho . Ill just try keep patience and do it in form of dailies. Its gotta drop eventually :)

seen someone take 900+ essences for a lycan outfit. i go and get the lycan outfit in less than 10 spins. somewhere the game just starts hating your ass.

some ppl get the profane shroud outfit. i go and farm 400+ essence for the outfit/weapon. (only time it took more than 20 spins for me)

even though its not rigged but the amount of ppl complaining about does sound concerning. even i went and made a force master to see why and spent all the keys to not get my stalker weapon at lvl 6. yes you can buy it but the AH is lvl locked until lvl 16. after which i re-rolled the character into a des and got the weapon i wanted in less that 5 keys... even got the bangle i needed when i was playing a forcemaster first try. sadly it does seem rigged even if its not.

I have suspicions that the system checks what you need for breakthrough/evolution and then lowering your chances of getting them from boxes. So what I do is unequip my weapon and then proceed to open boxes. You can also try storing them in the vault.

This is ofcourse just a theory but it worked to me so far. I opened 20+ boxes and never got the weapon but after unequipping them I got it on the 2nd try. It could be just a coincidence but worth a try. (please dont kill me)

Would also be helpful if other people try these so we can have more data to work with. lol

1 minute ago, Jazrael said:

I have suspicions that the system checks what you need for breakthrough/evolution and then lowering your chances of getting them from boxes. So what I do is unequip my weapon and then proceed to open boxes. You can also try storing them in the vault.

This is ofcourse just a theory but it worked to me so far. I opened 20+ boxes and never got the weapon but after unequipping them I got it on the 2nd try. It could be just a coincidence but worth a try. (please dont kill me)

Would also be helpful if other people try these so we can have more data to work with. lol

tin foil hats at the ready folks.

but no seriously my kfm got all her weapons for break through less than 5 tries... (besides the profane weapon)

tried this with fm can't for the life of me get a stalker weapon. deleted the character cuz i didn't feel like wasting more keys.

made a des and got all the weapons in less than 6 tries and hell she even skipped a few lvls in getting the weapons and jewelry... lvl 24 and doing pinchy for outfit (i get one shotted if i mess up and get hit ) can run lvl 45 skittering tunnels (don't do it that's insane and very frowned upon) only weapons and jewelry she needs now is infernal but if i upgrade to that i can't use them for another 12 lvls for the lvl restrictions on equipment.

15 hours ago, Vici12 said:

2 gold on EU for moonwater, 10 silver for Cinderlands.

14 hours ago, Vici12 said:

what kind of horrible bad luck is the one that gives you 6 weapons of each kind, but none of yours?

About 0.35% one.

Archived