Spanish Forum plz

Mejorcito

Hi.
I believe many people think we are a few who speak this language, but we are many. 
For my part i speak english, german, italian and portuguese.

I have seen several insults from other players, be they racist, xenophobic, etc.
We are not all the same country ... we're from different parts of the world who seek a forum where we can talk and meet.

So please , Administrators of Blade and Soul

We would greatly appreciate a forum in Spanish
we are also players, looking for a space.

thank you :)

Indeed my little friend, i agree too about this, some spanish speaker don't know or they just can't speak english like the rest of us, so... eventually they'll have troubles trying to figure out some things about the game, so... i guess that having a forum in spanish would be a good idea

3 minutes ago, SuperSwineEU said:

To make a spanish forum they would also need to make one for every other language ..

I can't even begin to understand WHY they needed to make anything different for France and Germany ..

There's actually a lot of people who speak Spanish on the servers though...

Hello, thanks for being nice and asking for a spanish forum.. I'd think its a good idea too. Normally spanish speakers would be really upset without explaining (no offense to you guys, you are really nice!) 

I wish there was a region of BnS so people would be able to connect with others locally, sadly NCSoft does not have the money to hold all those servers in different places. But don't worry, if we get a lot of players (which we do) and their support, we can do it! 

38 minutes ago, Mejorcito said:

Hi.
I believe many people think we are a few who speak this language, but we are many. 
For my part i speak english, german, italian and portuguese.

I have seen several insults from other players, be they racist, xenophobic, etc.
We are not all the same country ... we're from different parts of the world who seek a forum where we can talk and meet.

So please , Administrators of Blade and Soul

We would greatly appreciate a forum in Spanish
we are also players, looking for a space.

thank you :)

Is not about how many speak spanish, is that they never cared about spanish people. We are like brown monkeys for them.

Friends , 
I understand that is a selfish request on my part, but if we focus on Spanish-speaking countries, are:

- Argentina
- Bolivia
- Chile
- Colombia
- Costa Rica
- Cuba
- Ecuador
- El Salvador
- Spain
- Guatemala
- Equatorial Guinea
- Honduras
- Mexico
- Nicaragua
- Panama
- Paraguay
- Peru
- Dominican Republic
- Uruguay
- Venezuela

Etc...
For that reason I said, we are many. :)

It wouldn't make sense without a Spanish client, they'd be "lured" and wonder why they don't have the game in Spanish aswell, without this, they wouldn't see the point of hiring a Spanish team to moderate that part of the forums. Requests like this are like being vegetarian and entering a meat shop asking for vegetables.

10 minutes ago, SuperSwineEU said:

There's also a ton of brazilians and no one's asking for a forum just for them.

/shrugs if there's a demand why not ask?

Catering to different regions of people is not a bad idea since this game is open to both EU and NA. They could open a large sub forum for foreign languages with different subheadings per language.  

4 minutes ago, Mejorcito said:

Friends , 
I understand that is a selfish request on my part, but if we focus on Spanish-speaking countries, are:

- Argentina
- Bolivia
- Chile
- Colombia
- Costa Rica
- Cuba
- Ecuador
- El Salvador
- Spain
- Guatemala
- Equatorial Guinea
- Honduras
- Mexico
- Nicaragua
- Panama
- Paraguay
- Peru
- Dominican Republic
- Uruguay
- Venezuela

Etc...
For that reason I said, we are many. :)

NCwest isn't responsible of those countries. A South American publisher would have to take care of that. About Spain not being included in EU pack? they're not enough. French and German are spoken in more countries among EU, they're taught as secondary languages in European schools aswell.

6 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

It wouldn't make sense without a Spanish client, they'd be "lured" and wonder why they don't have the game in Spanish aswell, without this, they wouldn't see the point of hiring a Spanish team to moderate that part of the forums. Requests like this are like being vegetarian and entering a meat shop asking for vegetables.

I suppose for spanish people; it's not about the client. It's not about catering 100% and being completely devoted to making sure their game play is 100% Spanish. They joined knowing that the game was in English.

All they want is a forum; a little community for Spanish speaking people. They just want a lil love.

1 minute ago, Warturtle said:

I suppose for spanish people; it's not about the client. It's not about catering 100% and being completely devoted to making sure their game play is 100% Spanish. They joined knowing that the game was in English.

All they want is a forum; a little community for Spanish speaking people. They just want a lil love.

A forum that their team doesn't have a staff team for.

2 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

A forum that their team doesn't have a staff team for.

It's not that simple. If the official forums had official Spanish subforums, their team would need to be in contact with the community, and volunteers don't meet that position, you would need community managers from NCsoft. This is not some p.server forums.

8 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

It's not that simple. If the official forums had official Spanish subforums, their team would need to be in contact with the community, and volunteers don't meet that position, you would need community managers from NCsoft. This is not some p.server forums.

As a non-spanish speaking person; I think more Spanish people should speak up if they want a sub-forum. If there's a large enough demand for it I think they would consider it. 

I think it would make players happy; and they already have French and German forums. I think if the community wants it bad enough they'd make room for a Spanish forum. It is the second most spoken language in the US; I don't think it would be such a huge task to find a few dedicated moderators for it. 

If i may throw something in here as a non-spanish speaking person.

If you guys want a sub forum, if you gather enough numbers, they MAY give in and make one.

> Persona < To the point where someone said something about brown monkey or something like that, due the various encounters i had in all the MMO's i played, i grown to disslike most people speaking that language (same is applying to Russian for me), because (AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALY :C) most either begged me for gold/items and im talking most, like several thousands over the years (My social life is OK btw, you hear ? ITS OK *sobs in the corner*)

> Publisher < They dont really care, what race/language you speak as long they can get money out of your pocket and there comes the issue, and please NOTE this DOES NOT APPLY to everyone, but lets be honest here, Brazil/Spain are exactly not considered being wealthy and there comes the issue : Should you (not talking about the forums but the game itself) Hire and pay a translator and go through a huge ass load of work to translate all the Quests, Items, Skills etc. for a community that you are not going to see a dime from (as said, it does not apply for everyone) or you go for German, what is considered a Wealthy country where people will play from and paying  for stuff. If i may sound racist but i think its pure economy. > And to back this a bit up, When i played FF14 what is subscription based, i did NOT meet people from Spain or Brazil (again, ofc they are there, but definetly not as much as in F2P games).

Please this is not meant as Offence. just trying to use logic.

Anyway, good luck on getting the subforum ^^

There is a Blade and Soul Forum in Spanish, it is not official, but Latinamericans and people from Spanish speaking countries can find there a place to ask questions, make comments, post guides, find guilds/clans and anything you may need to know about this awesome game.

This is the address:  http://foropc.com/forumdisplay.php/28-Blade-And-Soul-BnS-Esp-com

Hay un Foro de Blade and Soul en Español, no es oficial, pero Latinoamericanos y personas de países de habla Hispana encontrarán allí un lugar para hacer preguntas, hacer comentarios, publicar guías, encontrar guilds/clanes y cualquier cosa que puedas necesitar saber acerca de este impresionante juego.

Esta es la dirección:   http://foropc.com/forumdisplay.php/28-Blade-And-Soul-BnS-Esp-com

Archived