Ujarac

Issues with new outfits in wardrobe

Ujarac   

so their is an issue with the new outfits that just came out that won't allow me to add them into the wardrobe and I do not see them in the wardrobe either. when I pull up the wardrobe with the outfits in my inventory the outfits are grayed out along with the other items in the inventory that are obviously not able to go in their, but the outfits should be able to be put in their, unless their is a reason for this. hopefully this can be fixed cause if people keep buying more and more outfits then their is not gonna be to much space for them to put the extra outfits.?ui=2&ik=5deaf25faf&view=att&th=1528f402

Yurieko   

Having issues with the new outfits as well. I have colorful autumn outfit and dark angel outfit, but I cant put them in the wardrobe!

I checked the wardrobe and there doesn't seem to be slots for these outfits in the wardrobe, "back to school" had a slot in the wardrobe so I had no issue putting that one in.

Devs! Please check if the slots for the two mentioned outfits are missing! Thanks