Forums

Female Gon Costumes - Bad Designs

NyanPowa

Why do female Gons get terrible looking costume designs with far too obvious attempts at making it seem "sexy" when its completely a useless design. Yun and Jin gets all the decent looking cosmetics and this is unacceptable!

Put more effort into designing for Gon race >_<

Picture_2_c.jpg

7 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Why do female Gons get terrible looking costume designs with far too obvious attempts at making it seem "sexy" when its completely a useless design. Yun and Jin gets all the decent looking cosmetics and this is unacceptable!

Put more effort into designing for Gon race >_<

Picture_2_c.jpg

Sorry you feel that way. I personally love the "sexy" gon costumes and picked the race because of that.

Perhaps you should play yun?

i like how sexy the outfits are.  my problem is that i just don't think gon look good in a lot of them.  they're just too lanky. for example, the gon version transcendence is an incredibly sexy outfit  but it ends up looking kinda weird on the gon because of their body shape.

probably just me though.

I totally agree with NyanPowa.  I am a outfit addict and I've tried out all the clothes on my different characters of every race.

The Gon do look hot in terms of "pose", but I compared the outfit to other classes.  There are several outfits that looks "sexier" on the other races (Yun and Gin) than in Gon.  This makes me quite mad and sad.  People will say then, "Why not use the other race then?".  Well, there lies the problem that some of the classes are not available for other races.  Such as the Destroyer (only for Gon).

Archived