Getting EXTREME amount of input lag during Arena PvP.

Kyriu

Hello.
As the title says, I have been getting a lot of input lag/delay in arena PVP.  I naturally wasn't having problems at all last week, but now I do.  I've disabled all services (not Microsoft related) thinking it would help, but it hasn't.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.  

1 hour ago, Kyriu said:

Hello.
As the title says, I have been getting a lot of input lag/delay in arena PVP.  I naturally wasn't having problems at all last week, but now I do.  I've disabled all services (not Microsoft related) thinking it would help, but it hasn't.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.  

Unfortunately it happens to a lot of people, I have a good ping to the server too.  As assassin, all too many times I'm standing right in front of the opposing player hitting RB and it doesn't do anything at all.  Then, in other matches it's lightning quick.  It's a shame because it's hard to take arena serious at this point.

The best is when you save your turning/flying leaf to use on a destroyer and the skill doesn't even pop up on your tab ability for absolutely no reason.  The amount of bugs in arena combat is really frustrating.  How about when you're fighting a summoner and the cat gets on you and all your abilities are greyed out?  Should I keep going?

Archived