Account has been locked.

RenYuChen

Today my Bns account has been lock. I didn't do anything against the game rules. I just started to play Bns European server yesterday. What I want to say is that first time to face this problem. I have been play Bns in Chinese server, and Korean server in 2 years. I like this game, but this time is the first made me so disappointed. My account has been locked with no reason. Does anyone can help me to solve this problem.??

Nothing really we can do to help solve your issue, sorry.

Did you happen to use a third-party program to do something like bypass a region lock or disable gameguard?

Regardless, just send a support ticket to NCSoft Support and cross your fingers until then.

16 hours ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

Certain people are banned from playing on this region because the region they're from already has a BNS or will have one there soon.

yeah, I never heard this happened in there server. First time to hear that there is no reason to lock my account.

1 hour ago, Linkage467 said:

people have been getting their account banned for no reason. my buddy got banned for no reason and took his money.

I had started this topic in General Discussion, and they stop it. So funny. Include me, 3 of my friends are been banned, because our payment are failed

Archived