Could Someone W/ The Tyrian Cult Uniform Help Please?

Jenocide

As my title says, I'm needing someone who has obtained the Tyrian Cult Uniform to help with something.  It's my understanding that the Tyrian Cult Uniform drops from any Tyrian Cult mob.  I've heard of players obtaining multiple ones even, but I can't get a single one, and this has been something I have been at for days.  Is this uniform not a drop anymore?  Is there a spot specifically that it drops from?  If anyone could provide any info. that would be awesome.  Tankya much in advance :D

Jeno (Main) 

Axed (Alt)

Cerulean Order, on Wild Springs :D

i got it in that cave where you free the prisoners from the cult. when you first meet yunhwa and she reams you for blowing her cover or something. it was while doing the daily though, not during the story where the lady with the pigs shows up. don't know if it can be obtained from any tyrians anywhere else, but that was specifically where i got it, if that helps.

4 minutes ago, SatouJin said:

i got it in that cave where you free the prisoners from the cult. when you first meet yunhwa and she reams you for blowing her cover or something. it was while doing the daily though, not during the story where the lady with the pigs shows up. don't know if it can be obtained from any tyrians anywhere else, but that was specifically where i got it, if that helps.

Same zone top left of the map, the zoned area were you do 2 of the daily quests it drops all the time off mobs in there, must have had at least 10 of them up to now

That's so strange :/  I hear of tons of people obtaining multiples, and I can't get a single one xD  And I've been on it for going on 4 days now, 4-5 hours at a time.  I guess I'll keep at it.  Thanks everyone for replying :D

13 minutes ago, SatouJin said:

Are you talking about the Tyrian Storehouse?

1 minute ago, Jenocide said:

Are you talking about the Tyrian Storehouse?

no the sacrificial chamber i think it's called. near gunwon garrison. daily's called 'Hero Worship'. but if it drops from any tyrians anywhere then there are probably more concentrated groups elsewhere as Elvenmad mentioned.

Archived