New Patch Support/Fix Thread!

Hirokage

1 minute ago, Spawncx said:

Well here's hoping it's not too bad.. Despite running some pretty decent gear I get pretty crap fps, 40 fps on lowest settings if I'm lucky. 

I literally just turned up my terrain quality and all the view distances up just to test... still 80 fps (that is my set cap) and my rig is decently old.

i5-4430 and a 650 ti with boost

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Snoopswoggle said:

I literally just turned up my terrain quality and all the view distances up just to test... still 80 fps (that is my set cap) and my rig is decently old.

i5-4430 and a 650 ti with boost

I'm running a AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor and an Radeon R9 200 I really dont know why I get such low frames. 

Snoop, I was told by NCSoft support to uninstall razer synapse, after re-installing it I dont think I have Razer SDK, it isnt showing up in task manager or in the services tab. But I do have GameSannerService running, should that still be okay? The original post says to have both game scanner and sdk running, then to disable them once the game launches. 

8 minutes ago, Spawncx said:

Snoop, I was told by NCSoft support to uninstall razer synapse, after re-installing it I dont think I have Razer SDK, it isnt showing up in task manager or in the services tab. But I do have GameSannerService running, should that still be okay? The original post says to have both game scanner and sdk running, then to disable them once the game launches. 

Spawncx, if you follow my thread I made step by step, your game should be running perfectly depending on your hardware.

Here is the thread again.

10 minutes ago, Snoopswoggle said:

Spawncx, if you follow my thread I made step by step, your game should be running perfectly depending on your hardware.

Here is the thread again.

Dude I love you, after days of dealing with NCSofts crap service you just fixed my game. I have been so frustrated and almost quit entirely after leveling all the way to 40. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Spawncx said:

Dude I love you, after days of dealing with NCSofts crap service you just fixed my game. I have been so frustrated and almost quit entirely after leveling all the way to 40. Thank you!

My pleasure man. Do me a favor and bump my thread saying it worked! :D

I have to say I found  a way to figure out the game crash problem. I switch to my old Razer mourse, which doens't have Chroma (Death Adder 2013). Then I re-install the Razer Synapse. No game crash anymore. 

By the way, I didn't edit the "ClientConfiguration" or something else. Nothing!

I hope you all read this... my  "Disconnected from server .(1000)(132,10054)"  error is dcing me almost every few seconds. It is a network and region issue because apparently some areas in the US and Europe are not accepted to BnS. I've wandered literally almost every post in forums for a fix and said screw it and gave up. So..... I dled couple vpn programs to see if theyd help to show that I'm in the US and I'm currently in Colorado Springs and apparently BnS hates me enough to constantly crash me. 

This worked for me in a flash

-I downloaded a vpn program called surfeasy and it put my ip address into Phoenix,Arizona

-Run it then run BnS, launcher doesnt freeze or anything.

Cough* I have not dced in 2 hours of gameplay nor any lag/problems in game 

I hope this works for you all <3 I'm not sure how to help EU players... I'm sorry T_T .. 

edit: I do not have Razer btw.

edit2: Possible to be banned due to chinese botters also using VPN. Use at own risk.

19 hours ago, Snoopswoggle said:

Kuroth, please stop and disable Razer GameScanner Service and close Razer Synapse but leave your Razer Chroma SDK Service running and enabled. Also, are you using any "Chroma" hardware? If so, which one?

I'm using a razer deathadder (mouse), I'll try your fix now :)

5 hours ago, aymaymay said:

I hope you all read this... my  "Disconnected from server .(1000)(132,10054)"  error is dcing me almost every few seconds. It is a network and region issue because apparently some areas in the US and Europe are not accepted to BnS. I've wandered literally almost every post in forums for a fix and said screw it and gave up. So..... I dled couple vpn programs to see if theyd help to show that I'm in the US and I'm currently in Colorado Springs and apparently BnS hates me enough to constantly crash me. 

This worked for me in a flash

-I downloaded a vpn program called surfeasy and it put my ip address into Phoenix,Arizona

-Run it then run BnS, launcher doesnt freeze or anything.

Cough* I have not dced in 2 hours of gameplay nor any lag/problems in game 

I hope this works for you all <3 I'm not sure how to help EU players... I'm sorry T_T .. 

edit: I do not have Razer btw.

edit2: Possible to be banned due to chinese botters also using VPN. Use at own risk.

I have this same error when I enter the game with my character. Haven't been able to play for 1 whole minute since the launch. I quit this game even before I started playing. I don't know why does it block me from playing and at this point I'm so disappointed by their region restrictions or whatever the f**k is the issue that I stopped caring. I even played in 2012 on Korean server, but now I can't play on EU server even though I'm from Croatia. Bye NCsoft, I hope your game dies. :)

19 hours ago, Snoopswoggle said:

Yes.

Great, looking forward to seeing if I'm 100% right. :D

Ok. So, I did some testing. For me, I had to uninstall all Razer products in order to get my game to launch. I tried deleting the SDK thing only, but that did not work. I want to point out that this is only a workaround and that the Devs really need to try and fix this. It is unreasonable to have people have to uninstall programs in order to play a game. This is especially true with a program like Razer Synapse. 

2 minutes ago, Anticlergy said:

Ok. So, I did some testing. For me, I had to uninstall all Razer products in order to get my game to launch. I tried deleting the SDK thing only, but that did not work. I want to point out that this is only a workaround and that the Devs really need to try and fix this. It is unreasonable to have people have to uninstall programs in order to play a game. This is especially true with a program like Razer Synapse. 

I've updated my fix thread a little bit further if you didn't recheck it.

Also this isn't the first game I've had to mess around with files to get working to play, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Better to know what you're doing instead of moping around!

I've been playing with 100% no crashes, full frame rates. No errors at all.

I have one way to fix it. Keep Razer sdk and razer game scanner enabled when log into the game and uninstall Razer sdk and  Razer Synapse in game. That should be fine. But every time you want to log in the game install Razer Synapse.

my problem is that the game was working totally fine till it decided to crash.Ii can get on to the games main screen and enter my 6 digit pin which i do but it wont go past that and stays on the Blade and soul screen. Tried repairing the files and restarting pc even tried to uninstall and reinstall but didn't work have no clue in what to do.

Archived