New Patch Support/Fix Thread!

Hirokage

2 minutes ago, Snoopswoggle said:

What you need to do is uninstall your synapse, go to the Razer website and redownload and reinstall. After everything is finished installing, restart your PC. When your pc starts back up, go into your services and disable and stop the GameScanner Service. You will want to keep the SDK Chroma service running, as you will not be able to get past the log in screen without it.

I highly suggest dropping Razer Synapse also. I had run some tests yesterday and in almost all instances, Razer Synapse was part of the issue crashing the game. When turned off, no crashes.

Actually I started all the razerprograms and logged in. When I was in the game i stopped the razer programs. The game havent crashed or got dc or froze since then. Been logged in 4 hours + ! :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm enabling everything from Razer lets you play the game, but I'm back to the situation at launch: random crashes :L (enabling razer caused those crashes in the first place, disabling them then solved it, but since yesterday's patch not anymore for some reason)

Just now, Kuroth said:

I can confirm enabling everything from Razer lets you play the game, but I'm back to the situation at launch: random crashes :L (enabling razer caused those crashes in the first place, disabling them then solved it, but since yesterday's patch not anymore for some reason)

Kuroth, please stop and disable Razer GameScanner Service and close Razer Synapse but leave your Razer Chroma SDK Service running and enabled. Also, are you using any "Chroma" hardware? If so, which one?

6 minutes ago, Renivere said:

I don't think synapse is the issue. Two of my friends decked out in razer gear both run synapse but have no issue.

Could be because they don't have chroma products.

That is the exact reason. I believe it something with conflicting profiles. I was trying to run Synapse and change some of the Chroma App settings and Link Programs, and also changing some of the color schemes but in the end Synapse just causes crashes for me.

I am not able to edit the XML files, and the XML config file opens in a web browser. I only have the problem that the game crashes after like 20 minutes or so ingame, as of now i Really think that the master pack was worth the beta but not at all the full version, this really sucks ._.

2 minutes ago, LuxiFy said:

I am not able to edit the XML files, and the XML config file opens in a web browser. I only have the problem that the game crashes after like 20 minutes or so ingame, as of now i Really think that the master pack was worth the beta but not at all the full version, this really sucks ._.

You need to Right Click -> Edit to be able to open them in a word pad.

Please read through the entire thread there is a bit of information, if you have any questions after ask me and I'll try to help.

2 minutes ago, Snoopswoggle said:

You need to Right Click -> Edit to be able to open them in a word pad.

Please read through the entire forum there is a bit of information, if you have any questions after ask me and I'll try to help.

Oh okay, I'll try that then and see if there is any changes, thank you :)

I really need somebody who has absolutely no Razer equipment installed at all and is still having errors to respond to me here so I can try to solve the issue. If possible I believe I can write a serious fix-it thread. If you're reading and having issues with no Razer equipment installed, please let me know.

1 hour ago, Serjekk said:

Not worth it. I'll try again when they fix the issue.

AGREED!!!! This is just getting WAY out of hand...Now in the NA betas...HELL even when I play the Chinese version of BNS with MY SAME computer setup I had no issues....SIGH...This is just TOO MERCH!!!!

I'm getting the 4049 error and I'm only using an old non chroma deathadder mouse and an asus soundcard, can't even see the golden dragon logo, gets the error right after the gameguard loads. Tried to disable all the processes, repair game, delete game guard folder without success. Was able to play fine yesterday until at a given point that I restarted the game and this error started.

10 minutes ago, Zeridan said:

Do you guys know what files are needed to start the launcher and get into the game? I'm checking if i'm missing any important files.

Run the launcher repair to fix any important BnS files you are missing. The error is not with the BnS client files.

1 minute ago, Anticlergy said:

The only thing that gets me past the dragon logo was to uninstall Razer Synapse and anything else from Razer. If it ever comes to the point where my Naga no longer works with this game, I am out for sure.

Go to your programs and features and uninstall your Razor Chroma SDK Core Component. Open your Synapse back up and login.

1 minute ago, Snoopswoggle said:

Run the launcher repair to fix any important BnS files you are missing. The error is not with the BnS client files.

Go to your programs and features and uninstall your Razor Chroma SDK Core Component. Open your Synapse back up and login.

I just saw your thread on this. Thanks for the advice. I am gonna have to download Synapse again before I can try it. I am gonna be out for a while, I will do this later this evening. I will report in your new thread with my information.

1 minute ago, Zeridan said:

You mean the file repair when you open the game client?

Yes.

Just now, Anticlergy said:

I just saw your thread on this. Thanks for the advice. I am gonna have to download Synapse again before I can try it. I am gonna be out for a while, I will do this later this evening. I will report in your new thread with my information.

Great, looking forward to seeing if I'm 100% right. :D

I am now extremely displeased with the game, NCSoft, the support and the devs. I fail to understand how every time there is a patch you have to uninstall, install, enable, disable change from 'Y' to 'N', complete an DirectX Diagnostic, report what system configuration you have only to then be told sorry we do not know what the problem is but check out the forums for other people's advice which got me knowhere. I can stand around for 20 mins at the bank with no issues I move to quest, get in a battle and crash.

NCSoft this is a joke and I want my money back!!!!!

1 hour ago, Malpheo said:

I'm getting the 4049 error and I'm only using an old non chroma deathadder mouse and an asus soundcard, can't even see the golden dragon logo, gets the error right after the gameguard loads. Tried to disable all the processes, repair game, delete game guard folder without success. Was able to play fine yesterday until at a given point that I restarted the game and this error started.

Malpheo the reason you get 4049 is due to the launcher still running in the background after the gams has crashed and you go to restart the launcher. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, select Task Manager, and look for the Blade and Soul  process, select and end process. Then launch the game. 

Archived