New Patch Support/Fix Thread!

Hirokage

I',m a Premium payer and normally play every day for at least 6 hours , Today played for 30 mins, flew though Blackram 24 solo'd most bosses, did dailys misty woods again solo bosses and logged off, had enough of it.

The reason:  the game is absolutely terrible today since patch, I have a pro set up gaming system all the bells and whistles 32 gigs pro gaming corsiar ram Game was using 62% of it !!!!! , FPS  was up down all over the place spiking for no reasons at all today, today is the worst I have every seen this game run, and that includes CN severs were I used to play pretty hardcore.

Will be going back to CN servers full time if this is how it is going to be, game runs far far smoother there and I live in the UK its not like China is nearer !!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My game crashes on startup... The second it shows the BnS loading icon thing it crashes. I've had a crash issue after every update. I edited the chroma keyboard in the config file and that worked for last update but not this one. It is crashing again and ive tried everything from messing with my razr products and reinstalled bns, updated my gpu, everything. I am at a loss as to how to fix it..

Guys, if you've followed all my steps and don't even use Razer products. It's simply on NCSoft's end. There's nothing we can do. All we can do is wait for support. I haven't heard that a SINGLE person has been responded to by NCSoft's support staff. So who knows. I'm 99% sure it's Game Guard giving us these issues. It's a terrible anti-cheat program and incredibly easy to bypass. I can't help but wonder that if someone managed to bypass Game Guard while the game loads, maybe they won't even have these crashing issues.

I put in a lot of effort to play this game and every update throws it off.  You are really putting off paying customers and causing us to waste a lot of time.

It's really bad that every time I update the game I don't expect it to work. BNS game is my first impression of your company and it's not a good one.

Should I just put in a support ticket? Kappa

its taken me 4 hours to complete 3 quests. i've been playing this game for like 4 days now, and i've really enjoyed it and love the play style and everything about it, but this is just awful at least with WoW blizzard will acknowledge problems and work to fix them

15 minutes ago, Meleer said:

I put in a lot of effort to play this game and every update throws it off.  You are really putting off paying customers and causing us to waste a lot of time.

It's really bad that every time I update the game I don't expect it to work. BNS game is my first impression of your company and it's not a good one.

Should I just put in a support ticket? Kappa

I'm sure overloading them with support tickets isn't going to make the matter go any faster.

11 minutes ago, Olathurl said:

gotta dig through this and see if you posted how to update the game,, stuck on not being able to download version 13.. 

Seems like the easiest solution for you would be to uninstall and reinstall.

1 minute ago, Snoopswoggle said:

I'm sure overloading them with support tickets isn't going to make the matter go any faster.

Seems like the easiest solution for you would be to uninstall and reinstall.

did that, it gets stuck again xD

6 minutes ago, vivec1658 said:

also, talking with my friend when i go into documents then BNS apparently im missing like 3 folders, mine only shows "NCWEST"

There is only one folder in the My Documents\BnS\ file.

The others will be located in your C:\Program Files(x86)\NCSoft\BnS\ folder.

Update: Dropped all services and attempted to run BnS again. Crash.

Re-enabled SDK component service. Attempted to run game. Success.

Currently running game with only SDK component service running.

Chroma Keyboard setting box was UNchecked. Just changed it be enabled. Doesn't seem to be a difference.

Edit: Everything was running fine until I stepped into a dungeon. Crash.

Re-enabling GameScanner Service and re-attempting.

Basically going to echo the previous 5 pages of this thread.

same issue. guess i started playing the game at the wrong time.

Game has crashed about 20 times and im barley LV.7, I was enjoying myself up until the 15th time it crashed now im too tilted to play... 

For razer users.

1. go to msconfig then check services tab

2. tick hide all microsoft services then enable both razer sdk and razer game scanner.

3. log in game until you see your char in game

4. close synapse(if have)

5. go to task manager check processes

6. find rzchromaAppmanager.exe and rzsynapse.exe. end both process then its done

Note. client xml chroma keyboard is set to "y"

That's what we do earlier and we been playing for 2hrs no crashes. hope it works

Just now, Zeridan said:

So ya, i deleted gameguard, ran the file repair in NC launcher. Nope, still didn't work, and i don't use any razor devices.

Yeah this guide mainly refers to Razer users. Otherwise, I can't really help you man. I'm sorry.

Archived