New Patch Support/Fix Thread!

Hirokage

1 minute ago, AxzerioN said:

Ah, no. Nothing wrong with your computer itself. It's a fault in the game. A thing MMORPG's usually have. The game itself has tried to play around this by making different areas. Which is the reason for the loading you experience when going to a new area. The game becomes more unstable after updates due to more stuff being added.

Your computer has nothing to do with it, it's a fault in their system.

So u mean, if I leave the scorching sands, it should stop ? Even if I had a day in there without any problem.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Bra i dont even care anymore, back when the game was live i had problems turning off razor or uninstalling fixed it, then a patch came and i had to turn the chroma keyboard off in config. now i just dont care *cricket* the game, feel sorry for people with premium wasting away

WTH  turn off razer , turn on razer.   Considering GameGuard does not like Razer, turning it on means it will start crashing game every 30 min.  So wth, besides their official post about changing chroma keyboard to option to N is pointless since config file is set to N atm.

16 minutes ago, TsundereMaji said:

So now for razer users.. the value in config should be N or Y for chroma keyboard?? cause i always run razer apps then close them once im in game :/ (also i keep having weird dc's when i log game x.x can see others move but i can't use skills)

The value should be N.

Just now, 845308_1452550156 said:

Its doesnt work :(

I'm not sure about your issue with a Death Adder, as I don't use one myself. What I can tell you is that perhaps use another mouse at this time or maybe find services related to your mouse that may be working in the background under your Services tab in your Task Manager. Disable them and see if that works.

Just now, Cristoff said:

It is already N, and damn thing crashes.

Do you run Razer products and when you go into your Services tab in Task Manager, do you have Razer Chroma SDK Service and Razer Game Scanner Service? If so, you need to ensure they are running. As long as they are, theoretically if you're having the same problems as everyone else related to this thread, you should be able to launch the game. And get into game. Once done, while the game is running, disable those two services, and ensure they remain disabled.

4 minutes ago, Cristoff said:

This is such a bullshit I wish they fixed it.  And it ridiculous that I have to restart computer to restart Razer, just so I can start game.

You shouldn't have to restart your computer to edit those services, just saying.

Tried it, game still crashes after I click "Play Now" no error code, nothing.

Just crashes -.- ... this is RIDICULOUS. So close to rage quitting!! Except for the fact that I purchased premium membership and a Master's pack... darn.... *becomes depressed again* What's the perk of having this if I can't even play the game?! It seems like after every patch/update, this happens again. 

Archived