OK it's enough!!!

KAMIICHIBAN

I'm tired of this! Please do something about the game stability and fast! this is insane...during beta no razer software like synapse had any conflit with the game and now everytime I run the game I have to turn off all the razer assossiated software which is ridiculous...and now even after I "kill" all assossiated razer software tasks my game don't start  (some DDL error or whatever...already searched for solutions and still getting that error) and when it starts it crashes after a couple minutes no error window pops up or nothing like that!!! So am I the only one who thinks I'm wasting my 90 days master pack subscription?! cause I paid the game I'm not a F2P player! I wasted money on it's been like 3 or 4 days that I can't play cause of that!!! Please do something about it ASAP or refund the days I'm not playing because of those errors!!!

I'm sorry but it's true!

6 minutes ago, KAMIICHIBAN said:

I'm tired of this! Please do something about the game stability and fast! this is insane...during beta no razer software like synapse had any conflit with the game and now everytime I run the game I have to turn off all the razer assossiated software which is ridiculous...and now even after I "kill" all assossiated razer software tasks my game don't start  (some DDL error or whatever...already searched for solutions and still getting that error) and when it starts it crashes after a couple minutes no error window pops up or nothing like that!!! So am I the only one who thinks I'm wasting my 90 days master pack subscription?! cause I paid the game I'm not a F2P player! I wasted money on it's been like 3 or 4 days that I can't play cause of that!!! Please do something about it ASAP or refund the days I'm not playing because of those errors!!!

I'm sorry but it's true!

I blame Gameguard and ofc NCSOFT dev team .

35 minutes ago, KAMIICHIBAN said:

I'm sorry but it's true!

Same problems here, just instant crash usually with no screen. Razer also.

You know that Gameguard wont do crap against bots, right? I find these anti-cheat useless.
Say for example ArcheAge, at first they had Hackshield but seen how worst it has become with the bots. They now removed it.

And there was a Petition from ages ago when Aion was launched with gameguard.

I had the same issue. Had to search FOREVER for the solution. Basically, I kill every process dealing with Razer and all the services EXCEPT Razer SDK. I was able to get past the NCsoft logo after I let this run. Once I get in game I stop the Razer SDK service just in case. It's dumb.... It's crazy we have to go to such convoluted lengths just to LOG ON AND STAY ON. Please... lol.

Just now, Hecades said:

I have Razer Synapse for Naga Epic.

Never had any problems with BnS.

Alpha, Beta and Live Clients worked flawlessly.

I had tons of issues with Razer Synapse and Blade and Soul since release of this game. It's something to do with Razer Blackwidow keyboard (Or so people say). My friends who only have the Naga or Nostromo respectively have no issues.

Not trying to say this is not the problem, 

But are you sure that it is the Razor software ?

I ask, because I have no issues what so ever running the game, launching the game, and I have Razor, Logitech ( along with a ton of other software that came with the Mobo see below  ) running all the time.  Never once have I crashed out, or had a problem launching the game, not in Beta, not live.

Other software, lol not sure I can list it all, basicly anything that came with and can be up on a Rampage IV Black Edition.  Which is all software designed for gaming by RoG.

2 minutes ago, Taleon said:

Not trying to say this is not the problem, 

But are you sure that it is the Razor software ?

I ask, because I have no issues what so ever running the game, launching the game, and I have Razor, Logitech ( along with a ton of other software that came with the Mobo see below  ) running all the time.  Never once have I crashed out, or had a problem launching the game, not in Beta, not live.

Other software, lol not sure I can list it all, basicly anything that came with and can be up on a Rampage IV Black Edition.  Which is all software designed for gaming by RoG.

Yes, it's Razer. They're aware of the issue. This version of the game is poorly optimized. I have issues with framerate drops as well. It's definitely not fun to keep having to troubleshoot all of this :(

Razer Synapse is macro software, and third party macroing isn't allowed, so obviously GameGuard is likely to have random fits with that software even if you're not technically doing anything illegal with it.  My advice would be to not run it while running the game client, or at the very least not act shocked by the fact that it's causing problems. 

Just now, Taleon said:

Not disagreeing with you mate, 

just saying that I have yet to see any of this myself.  Using both an Asus Mobo product, and Razor Naga.

Which is why I asked ^^

Sorry if I sounded miffed. Lol. It's just weird to go from being fine in Alpha/Beta. To having constant crashes because of Razer. I'm disappointed that it is causing a lot of issues for people, and I'm trying to post out solutions that worked for me to get the game up and running.

5 minutes ago, Goji said:

Razer Synapse is macro software, and third party macroing isn't allowed, so obviously GameGuard is likely to have random fits with that software even if you're not technically doing anything illegal with it.  My advice would be to not run it while running the game client, or at the very least not act shocked by the fact that it's causing problems. 

Not really shocked per se. Just baffled as to why it's fine for half of the people with Razer Synapse, and making the game unplayable for the other half. I'm not technologically savvy when it comes to computers or programs though so *shrugs*.

Fully agree and understand the frustration mate.

Which is why I posted that I am not having the issue.  If the issue was based off just the two products, then it should equally effect all PCs running the products.  Perhaps there is something more underlining the two products and the game that is causing this.

Example, 

You have people posting ( besides myself ) that have no issues with Asus or Razor.  Is there anything in common between the ones that are not having the problem ?  Vs the ones that are ?

I do not have B&S running from the same main drive as the software from Asus and Razor, they are all installed on my main drive where B&S is installed to a different drive.

( using this for an example ) I would think trying to eliminate other variables might prove to move us farther ahead in the problem, and resolving a true solution instead of work around.

Just my two cents.

Just now, Taleon said:

Fully agree and understand the frustration mate.

Which is why I posted that I am not having the issue.  If the issue was based off just the two products, then it should equally effect all PCs running the products.  Perhaps there is something more underlining the two products and the game that is causing this.

Example, 

You have people posting ( besides myself ) that have no issues with Asus or Razor.  Is there anything in common between the ones that are not having the problem ?  Vs the ones that are ?

I do not have B&S running from the same main drive as the software from Asus and Razor, they are all installed on my main drive where B&S is installed to a different drive.

( using this for an example ) I would think trying to eliminate other variables might prove to move us farther ahead in the problem, and resolving a true solution instead of work around.

Just my two cents.

My husband and I are going through all the different steps to a possible fix. I read on another forum post that the only people having issues were the ones with Razer Blackwidow Keyboards. I don't have any alternative keyboards to use so I can't test out this theory. I'll move some programs off of my SSD and see if that works too. Thanks for your two cents :D

6 minutes ago, Azryela said:

Not really shocked per se. Just baffled as to why it's fine for half of the people with Razer Synapse, and making the game unplayable for the other half. I'm not technologically savvy when it comes to computers or programs though so *shrugs*.

I am wondering if it has something to do with what operating system people are using. I know it seems to be Windows 7, 8, and 10 BUT I'm more interested if it is something to do with people on 64bit or 32bit Windows.

Just throwing the idea out there.

I have been having all these issues

I have Windows 10 64bit myself

So you and your husband both use this keyboard ?

Do you have specific profiles set up for B&S in the Synapse  ?

Anything set in there that are true macros no just keyboard binds ?  ( keyboard binds with timers set in short )

I honestly do not see Synapse causing the fault on it's own.  If it runs like Logitech ( and this is me assuming it does, please someone chime in if they know differently ) then it should be running the same Synapse for all products.  Like if I log into my Logitech, I goto the profile set ups for all devices, and choose what I am binding and so on.  If Razor uses the same concept, then it should be effecting all Synapse applications, not just that keyboards.

Alpro, what configs are you looking for ?

I am at work, but can list off the PC build best I can if that is what you are looking for.  Though I do not have current versions of Synapse off the top of my head.

Just now, Taleon said:

So you and your husband both use this keyboard ?

Do you have specific profiles set up for B&S in the Synapse  ?

Anything set in there that are true macros no just keyboard binds ?  ( keyboard binds with timers set in short )

I honestly do not see Synapse causing the fault on it's own.  If it runs like Logitech ( and this is me assuming it does, please someone chime in if they know differently ) then it should be running the same Synapse for all products.  Like if I log into my Logitech, I goto the profile set ups for all devices, and choose what I am binding and so on.  If Razor uses the same concept, then it should be effecting all Synapse applications, not just that keyboards.

I am at work, but can list off the PC build best I can if that is what you are looking for.  Though I do not have current versions of Synapse off the top of my head.

No to the macros, no to any profiles set for B&S in Synapse. :(

1 minute ago, Taleon said:

I was only suggesting that in order to troubleshoot the problem it is best to compare builds, os & overclock if any are made, all that stuff 
I don't own any razor hardware myself and I have no issues running the client

Archived