Forums

Faction Blue Vs Red Unbalanced Maybe?

1lastLuck

Dear, Dairy

I was once a Crimson player on Mushin until blue completely "screw" took over the server.  

Blue is always in every channel in misty hunting red like wanted criminals. 
Trying to solo 1-2 blue was actually a good challenge until a huge group started raining down on you out of nowhere. 

Red can't kill the dragon because they do not got team work. ( I could be wrong) 
There always one Geared a-Ho13 Destroyer that pop out of no where when red is farming. 

Clan changed to blue.. so i gotta go too :0

Good bye Red
Hello Blue

P.S I will be back when I'm stronger and I will hunt u all "blue" down regardless of my clan stays in blue Lol.

I think it is because the Crimson don't really work together, that side definitely embraces chaos as they chaotically shuffle around 1vEverything.

The truth is it seems a lot like this on Poh too, we Blue banished the red to the distant channels and I just wish they would organize better so It wasn't as one sided. The sad part is I could have sworn every hardcore pvper wanted to go red. 

Everyone wanting to hurry up and level so they can grind for outfits/gear would also be the culprit. I'm assuming, based on the server, that people who are camping spots and forming horde groups are already leveled or have stopped caring about levels. 

On Poh, I'm crimson on there, people don't often type in faction and a good amount of us tend to totally ignore it since there's new gold spammers nearly every minute. Although, when we do get a group going for misty, it's usually fine. I tend to run around there sometimes to kill blues on my destro since I got really sick of the fact that when you leave them alone to do dailies and they leave you alone, the second you do a daily they want to do to, they'll jump your ass then die. Oh, and also I swear, 50% of them are summoners. I really hope I stop seeing so many summoners sooner or later, it's getting disgusting.

8 minutes ago, KAMIICHIBAN said:

I'm not even on that server...and I'm blue so I can say this.... SHAME ON YOU AND ALL YOUR CLAN!! traitors to the red ones!! :O

For now Kami-chi for now... 

I shellll be back.
I just need to do my daily peacefully and get them soul stones ;) 

and blue actually farm Dragon and Orge

= money for me

Archived