Forums

Really NcSoft? Chat is broken.

Lup

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a 5 hour maintenance to deal with the gold bots which were out of control, we will be expecting another maintenance, i believe it will last longer this time, hopefully it will be down while i sleep this time, rather than waste my daytime gaming. awesome work ncsoft, sigh.

1 minute ago, Emberlynia said:

Is anyone else having issues in cross server dungeon. The screen where you pick a dungeon i'm not seeing anyone in this screen anymore >.< No one but me is loading in.

I just did 3v3 and no one else would load in but me. However it moved all of us to the arena just fine and things were normal. You just can't see the players.

People are human, they make mistakes,  Get over it. They couldve just told you blade and soul is canceled and gave you your money back, if you paid and told you to go screw yourself. They were kind enough to let you play and give people what they wanted and yet you whine *cricket* and complain. Get off your high horse and wait and be patient, they are fixing it. I don't see you doing anything to fix it. You do their job, if it is that easy.

7 minutes ago, Estellia said:

People are human, they make mistakes,  Get over it. They couldve just told you blade and soul is canceled and gave you your money back, if you paid and told you to go screw yourself. They were kind enough to let you play and give people what they wanted and yet you whine *cricket* and complain. Get off your high horse and wait and be patient, they are fixing it. I don't see you doing anything to fix it. You do their job, if it is that easy.

They were *kind* enough? This is a business and this version you have to actually shell out more money than the others. SO please don't try and make it like they are doing this out the kindness of their heart.

Mistakes do happen but this is amateur at best. They took the game down for 5 and a half hours and didn't even test the patch. Testing the patch, you would've known something was up.

11 minutes ago, Lup said:

They were *kind* enough? This is a business and this version you have to actually shell out more money than the others. SO please don't try and make it like they are doing this out the kindness of their heart.

Mistakes do happen but this is amateur at best. They took the game down for 5 and a half hours and didn't even test the patch. Testing the patch, you would've known something was up.

Of course it is a business, but it was going to even come out. The first people who worked on it quit on it and if you are so sure it is anything but a simple mistake, why are you not hired as one of them? I want to see you do a better job. Go ahead, apply for it and do it. Also, even if it is a business, they can chose whatever game they want to allow you to play. Not only that, they dont have to allow you to play at all. You keep talking, but in all truth, you are lucky anyone from ncsoft team picked it back up.

11 minutes ago, Estellia said:

Of course it is a business, but it was going to even come out. The first people who worked on it quit on it and if you are so sure it is anything but a simple mistake, why are you not hired as one of them? I want to see you do a better job. Go ahead, apply for it and do it. Also, even if it is a business, they can chose whatever game they want to allow you to play. Not only that, they dont have to allow you to play at all. You keep talking, but in all truth, you are lucky anyone from ncsoft team picked it back up.

Again you're talking as if this is some sort of charity thing. I had no problem playing on the TW servers, they brought it here to get more money. Hence the freemium and us having to pay for free features.

I never said it was an easy fix, my gripe is that they didn't even test the patch. As a coder (Yes I code) you test things before you just slap them on live servers. If they tested it they would've saw the issue and had to extend maintenance, and if you've read ANY of the replies you could see where I preferred they extend maintenance instead of this. Because now we have to play with a broken game and they have to take it down yet again. When it all could've been avoided. I'm not lucky I play this game, THEY ARE LUCKY we pay for this game. 

1 minute ago, Xenosaga said:

http://www.e-chat.co/room/114272

Please come if you want talk more.

The room is named "bladeandsoul" and you can login as guest.

Otherwise this thread will turned in slowchat...

You may use same link for ingame questions. EU or NA, both are welcome.

yeah better volunteer as a staff member, they're running short of them it seems

de2.jpg

I know what you mean, but game community is silenced and that is no fun. No one has given the alternative. So i want help others with the alternative. If no one started it, it will not happen and we all stay in the silence, waiting for the fix.

Forums are not really made for slowchat, and for small questions ingame the alternative link is enough for a while until fix is made. That should covers most cases.

Just bear it for a while.

27 minutes ago, Lup said:

Again you're talking as if this is some sort of charity thing. I had no problem playing on the TW servers, they brought it here to get more money. Hence the freemium and us having to pay for free features.

I never said it was an easy fix, my gripe is that they didn't even test the patch. As a coder (Yes I code) you test things before you just slap them on live servers. If they tested it they would've saw the issue and had to extend maintenance, and if you've read ANY of the replies you could see where I preferred they extend maintenance instead of this. Because now we have to play with a broken game and they have to take it down yet again. When it all could've been avoided. I'm not lucky I play this game, THEY ARE LUCKY we pay for this game. 

Boo, it seems you're the only one who see's it as such. And as a coder youre playing on another companies games, where are your's at though? These people are dealing with several problems. Several problems being all thrown at them at once. That is a big stress itself, you think they are some sort of machine that should do it right 24/7? I espect mistakes from everyone. Stop being a little kid and grow the *cricket* up and let them handle it. Like I said, if you feel strongly abour their job get a job here and you help them do it. Otherwise, your talk means nothing but another whining little baby running its mouth because of a little problem. 

Archived