Really NcSoft? Chat is broken.

Lup

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xenosaga said:

The chat system works for 10-15 minutes (direct after relog) then you cannot post anymore.

You can relog again, it works also for 10-15 minutes, then it's again silenced.

Only Say and Whispers are working.

The script might checked the chat session in a time period (chat speed perhaps) and then it bugged a little to keep real players and bots separated.

If there is no good solution, this should rolled back with earlier working patch and try again. Silenced chat channels is not nice.

I dont think it is working that way, at least for everyone.

Since I logged I had no chat working, reloging wont work either. 

Then, my boyfriend is online for an hour or so, and the chat is still working for him.

3 minutes ago, Shikkichu said:

Guild chat isn't working for me :c

NOT WORKING after 10-15 minutes (or many player cannot use it)

- Faction

- Clan (same as guild)

- Region

Seems wide chat channels are silenced by bugged script.

WORKING

- Say

- Whisper

They are personal channels (or very small range)

Please wait for new answers from NcSoft. They are already checking the problems.

Starting at January 29 3:00 AM PST / January 29 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Additional spam preventative measures implemented
  • Fixed a bug with Crafting and Gathering Guild Points

Two new European servers have been introduced:

• Highland Gate
  • [DE] Himmelsfarm

love how it takes them 330min for a pair of tasks and they can't even figure out a way to keep the servers up while delivering the updates, like ArenaNet always does with its games but I guess that's a well kept secret even if NCSoft bought that company hUEEheUEheUEHEUEhjeuehueeueUWHEWShWDAYEDWUahF

latest?cb=20130810042058

Like, for god's sake.. having waited 5 hours and a half for the game to come up again so that i can play it to find out that all the chats have been disabled?

What is NCsoft even trying to do? for real!

Gotta love this :D

Every single time, they take way too long (for the record, League of Legend's patch time is around 3 hours) to patch whatever is patched, the patch notes are like 2 lines (of stuff that is meh) and they break things. I am not sure how can a company be so unprofessional. I have defended them each time this happened before, but I feel like they have adopted the idgaf mentality that other devs have atm.

Such a shame really. Maybe in a year or two we will get an actual update that doesn't change the game for the worse. Maybe.

17 minutes ago, WinAllDay said:

Gotta love this :D

Every single time, they take way too long (for the record, League of Legend's patch time is around 3 hours) to patch whatever is patched, the patch notes are like 2 lines (of stuff that is meh) and they break things. I am not sure how can a company be so unprofessional. I have defended them each time this happened before, but I feel like they have adopted the idgaf mentality that other devs have atm.

Such a shame really. Maybe in a year or two we will get an actual update that doesn't change the game for the worse. Maybe.

*Game launched 10 days ago and says maybe in a year or two* Jesus *cricket*in christ I see people like you in every single game and I hate them.

2 minutes ago, Biker said:

*Game launched 10 days ago and says maybe in a year or two* Jesus *cricket*in christ I see people like you in every single game and I hate them.

Good. I hate people who let devs get away with anything just because. Will help improve the game.

Archived