Why did YOU start playing B&S ? ~

STYLOWZ

Here's my reason ..

A friend of mine told me to check it out during Beta.

Never heard of B&S before so I checked a few youtube videos AND the glide mode just got me ...

BOOM the B&S Hype was there ~

Ofcourse I also had to watch the anime straight away.

What about you ? 

ps: I hope I'm not double posting

...damn, that was 5 years ago when they announce BnS that caught my attention. I was still in highschool back then, now I'm not even teen...

Still makes me wanna cry a couple months ago when they finally announced that BnS is coming to west. 

Although I tried CN and TW servers already, still it was years of waiting.

The main reason I start playing this game is because of the graphics and combat style; extremely unique 5 years ago, and still unique 5 years later.

On 29. Jänner 2016 at 4:44 PM, ScarletAcacia said:

...damn, that was 5 years ago when they announce BnS that caught my attention. I was still in highschool back then, now I'm not even teen...

Still makes me wanna cry a couple months ago when they finally announced that BnS is coming to west. 

Although I tried CN and TW servers already, still it was years of waiting.

The main reason I start playing this game is because of the graphics and combat style; extremely unique 5 years ago, and still unique 5 years later.

Yup, I totally agree with the combat style ... Unique ~

I have started documenting on this game, whilst still playing Aion.

I've heard about it since 2010 and tried it on CN and later on the buggy RU, for latency purposes.

The reason why I fell in love with this game was my blade and my soul (please take both things literally).

I was playing another new game that came out in December when I saw in chat that everyone was waiting for BnS. I had to check it out. The other new game that has Devil in its name was way too easy. I'm a casual player. I don't group. I play when I feel like it. I do quests, never grind, and never rush. I want to get the full experience. But for me to level 3 of the 4 classes to max in 1 month... something is not right!!!

So here I am .

Followed the game since it came out in other countries. Played when I could. Very happy when it came here.

I have always been a fan of Hyun Tae Kim's art, I learned about him during the War on Genesis days, too bad he took off for other projects now.

The Hong Kong Action Theater genre of MMOs are usually done poorly, and this is one of the ones I think have got it right.

The story actually gets me to feel something, sometimes I skip the cutscenes because of the FEELS not because its boring.

The soundtrack, seriously ... listen to the soundtrack.

I've been waiting for this game since it was announced at E3 2007. Thank god I didn't wait for the NA/EU launch and played at the China server when it was released there.

I was really hyped back then because the fight and combo system looked unique. Too bad they wasted its potential by taking so many years to bring it to the West.

Archived