Is the game slowly dying?

JSY

There were about 2000+ non premium in que in the beginning in Poharan server . Got my premium membership and it expired a couple days ago but there's no lineup at all as non premium member now. Are people getting bored of this game already? I wanted to get a 30 day premium membership but kinda hesitant to get it now.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JSY said:

There were about 2000+ non premium in que in the beginning in Poharan server . Got my premium membership and it expired a couple days ago but there's no lineup at all as non premium member now. Are people getting bored of this game already? I wanted to get a 30 day premium membership but kinda hesitant to get it now.

That queue was most likely caused by gold spammers.. they did that during Archeage launch too and the queues were 10 ~ 14 hours long

They added more servers and people are still moving around trying to find their home server. Or other friends, etc. 

I don't think they game is dying at all, especially since they're adding even more servers.

The game is just starting out. How is it dying lol.

Also there is all that server instability. That'll probably get fixed over time and then things'll get smoother.

I remember hearing about the Final Fantasy MMORPG getting released and having all its servers full that people couldn't get in at all - or something.

It could of just been mainly the spammers and farmers taking the spots of real players. Also its kicking afk players out as well. Don't forget a lot of players moved to the newly released servers.

I used to play on Poharan but moved to Taywong and met many other Poharan, Juwon, and Mushin residents on this server.

MMOs are an odd critter..

day one there is a flood of players as everyone wants the "new" game .. after people get to max level they decide that is that time for something new (or many do) and for BnS the really fast leveling may be a problem.

after a month you start getting more players joining again as they hear about the game

the main issue last week and this week was the gold spammers (which thankfully are being removed TYVM NCSoft) and the fact that everyone flooded the game and now they are moving around a bit .. some who have dropped may also returnonce they find out the queues have lessened 

i played on taywong server.. and i think many real players are there.. im trying to sub begginers pack but i dont know if it is worth...i enjoy this game so much. but i dont know if i can play longer if there have many bot and cheats in this games.. the excitement will gone.....

3 minutes ago, Electroism said:

It could of just been mainly the spammers and farmers taking the spots of real players. Also its kicking afk players out as well. Don't forget a lot of players moved to the newly released servers.

I used to play on Poharan but moved to Taywong and met many other Poharan, Juwon, and Mushin residents on this server.

Just now, Joewinder said:

i played on taywong server.. and i think many real players are there.. im trying to sub begginers pack but i dont know if it is worth...i enjoy this game so much. but i dont know if i can play longer if there have many bot and cheats in this games.. the excitement will gone.....

Personally I think there are a lot of "real players" there on Taywong. I don't know which faction you are on but many of us (including myself) are well known on Crimson Legion chat helping new players out and giving any advice and answers on the chat... and sometimes cracking random ass jokes lol. Personally I think its worth the 5 bucks to test it. I don't know what cheats you met so far but I have seen bots... they aren't too bad. Bots will be in every game its just more noticeable in Korean/Asian games.

10 minutes ago, Shadeswilla said:

Hype is draining

We will hear Server merge/tranfer cries soon

I can almost hear them now "Wah the faction I joined on my server is shit and so am I, it must be because it's low pop, MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Archived