NCSOFT come on...........

jungyeolkim

Be thankfull they are working their hardest to take preventive measures and make the game better, Realise this game came out just 1-2 weeks ago, That means there is a lot of fine tuning to be done.. Yes the Korean/China/Japan servers are all ahead because of the fact that they are making the game.. Since for na/Eu it has to be translated/ Recoded in some parts and work with the servers they have, It takes alot of work to satisfy this much playerbase..

They are on NA time and tbh MOST people have school and jobs so seems fine to do it at this time...... and as for Prems.. Stop QQ'in its dirt cheap compared to other MMO's out there that charge for subs and if it bothers them that much go back to being F2P I'm a prem and im more than happy for em to sort out bugs and stuff whilst they can rather than some MMOs ive been on where they do one a week maintance and even then dont sort out half the bugs most ppl complain about

Just now, jungyeolkim said:

It is their job to do the maintenance but they are doing it on the middle of the day when everybody is playing

middle of the day for where exactly on earth ? for me its 10 am at the moment so not quite mid day yet . also sorry to tell you but those are people working  behind the scenes . people with lifes and work schedual who , contrarely to most people on this forum i will assume , like to sleep at night like regular humain beings

1 minute ago, NueHoujuu said:

Does this guy live in Korea?

You know they have servers over there that fit your time zone better right?

Btw I'm EST time zone and I work from 11 PM to 7 AM. I prefer being awake at night. Screw being a regular "humain" being.

It's 16:01 in Spain bro

I don't mind having maintenance to fix problems, as long as the servers aren't crashing constantly and the GMs/Developers are working on it. 
NCsoft could add an additional day to everyone's prem to cover the amount of downtime between crashes and what-not but that is highly unlikely.

Relax... go get your Carl Poppa on.

2 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

Does this guy live in Korea?

You know they have servers over there that fit your time zone better right?

Btw I'm EST time zone and I work from 11 PM to 7 AM. I prefer being awake at night. Screw being a regular "humain" being.

im est time zone and i would love to get a night time job . get me in your place . i only hump the fournitures twice a day 

Just now, jungyeolkim said:

It's 16:01 in Spain bro

and judging by the times posted the servers should be up in about an hour or hour and a half just in time for Primetime in EU 

Look times aren't always going to be right for everyone in the world my guess is they looked at data and decided they could take both the NA and EU servers down at the same time and affect the least amount of people 

umm I usually play in the middle of the day and there are a lot of others who do as well so that wouldn't see fair either ..

bottom line no matter when they made it the hours would conflict with someone .. accept and relax smile and take it easy life is easier that way

Just now, ianngo said:

im est time zone and i would love to get a night time job . get me in your place . i only hump the fournitures twice a day 

My cats do it less... and they don't use up my TP. 

Gotta give better incentives than that. Can you pat your tummy, rub your head, chew bubble-gum, and also play DDR? - If so... it's a done deal.

19 minutes ago, jungyeolkim said:

Come one guys, you can't you a maintenance on the middle of the day................................

Isn't fair for people like me who paid the Premium membership................

I agree, they should do it that magical time of the day when around the world no one is playing.

Archived