What is holding MMOs to open a SAmerica server?

Shaddark

Why no MMO besides WOW never made a South America server?

We are hungry players, WOW is doing well here, our esports is growing too much, I'm not even an esports hardcore fan and yet this is what I've seen here with games like League of Legends, Dota, CSGO and so on... What is stopping MMOs to open a SA server?

I'm loving this game but 140ms makes it near impossible to PVP, yesterday I tryed PVP, I'm an assassin and I couldn't even hit moving enemies, some times my hide ends and I couldn't even hit or stun. Some times I can't use remove shock skills before they combo me even when I predicted it.

B&S is totaly ping dependant and this is going to force some SA players to quit some time when the hype is gone, the game will be fine but I think some SA servers should bring more profit than only NA servers.

>Remove shock = skill that takes you out of cc (Aion vocabulary lol)

english sorry bad for.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a trustable publisher whom doesn't drop game when the profit fall off ? i think an english server for nc taiwan would be better

and well , when this maintenance over , i must have to decide to stay awake for daily spin or sleep to stay alive tomorrow at work (aww , why i can have a saturday break :( )

OMG you just edited you little cheating *cricket*...

But I am with you on this one, LOL has a Latin American server, err TWO actually, LAN and LAS (Latin America North/South).
But you know what? I never heard of NCSoft being nice like that and just popping up servers everywhere just for the players to feel "Confortable" while playing their games.

5 minutes ago, TinchoX said:

Problem is Southern Asia is where most botters are, I don't think they'd open a server there just to get even more bots.

4 minutes ago, Shaddark said:

I'm talking about South America lol

Why not both of you use the right server terms normally used Sea (South East Asia) and Latin America that is what  i have seen people do the same with Australia and New Zealand being OCX (Oceanic)

1 minute ago, Roserra said:

Why not both of you use the right server terms normally used Sea (South East Asia) and Latin America that is what  i have seen people do the same with Australia and New Zealand being OCX (Oceanic)

You are right, the guy needs to learn the correct terms.

6 minutes ago, DreUd said:

140ms is not "I can't hit a moving target" rofl..

yeah it is... and this is what we get using rtl proxy I just can't hit low ping summoners/force master, and when I do stun they apear to move while stunned, its rly messed up.

Just now, Shaddark said:

yeah it is... and this is what we get using rtl proxy I just can't hit low ping summoners/force master

A low ping assassin will kick your butt in less than 2 seconds and you don't even have the time to react.
So then again, a South America server would be great but sadly I don't think we are gonna have that, EVER.

Archived