Playing on Windows 10 is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

PeeweePanda

I have been trying for 4 hours to get this game to work. I've looked everywhere on the Internet to try and find an answer, at first I thought it was my computer being a jerk, so I looked everywhere on trying to uninstall Windows 10. Nothing, except "too bad you played this for longer than 30 days, you're screwed now." So I got angry and tried finding a solution to playing with Windows 10, the biggest issue for me is that I played fine on my newly made PeeweePanda, until I had to speak the the Hongmoon leader after you learn how to glide. He wouldn't respond to me, so I tried relogging, none of the buttons were reacting to me clicking them, so I said "Whatever." and shut down the game. I tried to log back in, and wouldn't lemme patch the game again up to a certain point, it would go from 81%, to 99%, to 95%. I have been waiting for months to play this game. I was so hyped when I found out it was available to play. Please, if someone can fix this I would be eternally grateful. https://www.flickr.com/photos/138082408@N03/24061696983/in/dateposted-public/ 

P.S Hopefully the image shows.

5 hours ago, Dzi said:

better reinstall for Win 7 :) or W8 or W8.1  on those system's game work good

I can't though, Windows 10 prevents you from reverting to Windows 8.1 and below after 30 days. I've tried everything to fix this but it doesn't work.

5 hours ago, desmester said:

i'm using win10 too but i haven't this problem, sometimes when the game get closed a file keep running, look at the task manager...if the problem persist just reinstal the game.

and don't worry it isn't win10 the problem

I reinstalled the game about 6 times now, still the same results.

10 minutes ago, PeeweePanda said:

Okay so I noticed the maintenance is over now, and still have the problem. Any solution to this?

As Skyelatte said, end the process on Task Manager. It should be that. Not sure if you tried it.

1 minute ago, PeeweePanda said:

Im a little confused, I don't see that when I open the installer or the launcher.

No, go to Task Manager. I'm not sure if it's the same on Windows 10 but... right click taskbar (where start menu is), and click Task Manager. Look for the "bloodlust.exe" process and end it. Try running the game after.

Archived