do you think some classes are over powered ? do you think some could even need a serious nerf ?

ianngo

I have played china bns from open beta and things use to be ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT WORST then this its much better I feel there balance 

the summoner pet use to have as much hp and def as the summoner or more at times I think so plz think about how scary that is to u people complaining right now about them as they are much weaker then there master now

blade master/dancers use to have a skill to hold u in the air like assassins and the could throw there blades and basicly still attack u while ur in mid air ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE and then do there air attack befor u fell  and LBD use to 2 shot most people with the 1 to c combo witch is a 100% crit

force master use to be able to kill befor u notice there dmg use to be so op I was dead scared to fight one unless I attack 1st when they where not looking
(TIP FOR FORCE MASTERS fighting other classes, keep freezeing them what u fail to realize is it takes chi skills to brake from the ice(like blade dancers spin wheel that takes 2 chi) and unless they have a skill to give them some chi back without hiting u they will run out sonner or later and be a sitting icy duck from the range u can hit them from, freeze them to death)

destroyers use to be hard as hell to kill cuz there spin resist some states if I remeber right gave them 400% def and movement speed and a couple of others things I dont really remeber what made then op at the time didnt fight them alone much lol

kung fu masters xD I dont know wdf was wrong with them cuz I didnt have the ping for kung fu master so I didnt play it but I fought kung fu masters that made me log off
like srsly it was me and a group of order guys  vs this one kung fu master and he was counter douge and hiting us all at the same dam time and we could barly touch him it had to be some nice timing of his skills but at the same time wdf

things use to be alot worst I DONT KNOW HOW force masters have "many" problems in pvp. They shouldnt pvp befor they hit max to me cuz they dont have lots of opinions when an enemy player gets close an what they can do at early lvs

assassins feel the same as they did just less op but the combos they had befor lol made them untouchable and they did more dmg then they do now

things use to be alot worst BUT SKILL AND KNOWING WHAT UR ENEMY CAN DO PLAYS A BIG ROLL learn them by playing them

stop crying

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TalonShina said:

last night in arena my pet still had more HP than me and when my husband and I sparred he said he was doing like no damage to the pet but the damage the pet was doing to him was killer. The skills he got off on me hit hard 

The pet does have higher def than the summoner (usually), but in my experience the arena doesn't boost pet HP past what it is at level cap (which is about 21k at 45). At 45 with just Moonwater renowned soul shield I have just shy of 30k HP. Arena boosts that to 45k. So in Arena my pet has slightly less than half my HP.

Btw the pet has all the knock up, stun, and knock down moves of the summoner. If it's dead the summoner can't do any of those (That I've seen in the trees at least). So yes, go for the pet nuke it silly and then you can take your time on the summoner. Now their heal AoE DoT heals the pet as well, so it's all a matter of burst damage to take out the pet.

Just now, theshadow99 said:

The pet does have higher def than the summoner (usually), but in my experience the arena doesn't boost pet HP past what it is at level cap (which is about 21k at 45). At 45 with just Moonwater renowned soul shield I have just shy of 30k HP. Arena boosts that to 45k. So in Arena my pet has slightly less than half my HP.

Btw the pet has all the knock up, stun, and knock down moves of the summoner. If it's dead the summoner can't do any of those (That I've seen in the trees at least). So yes, go for the pet nuke it silly and then you can take your time on the summoner. Now their heal AoE DoT heals the pet as well, so it's all a matter of burst damage to take out the pet.

I'm not max yet working on getting there. 

I think the pet HP thing I pointed out because someone mentioned something before my post. 

I look forward to max level arena I'msure i'll suck because PVP is never my strong suit but last night I had fun 

Archived