do you think some classes are over powered ? do you think some could even need a serious nerf ?

ianngo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ianngo said:

feels accurate to what i saw . but if you can play in the classic mode well you can beat sum to dust and you can just rek any fm

I never tried Classic mode in pvp... I can see what you mean now. I will give this a try, thanks :)

17 minutes ago, Archaegeo said:

No.

Get out of the Bronze level where people don't know how to play their class, or more importantly, don't know the other classes abilities and weaknesses well.

> 1700s it starts to show, people know how to counter, defend, and most importantly, change their skill loadout based on what class they are facing.

not sure if you did or didnt get my obvious sarcasm on my first post but thats pretty much the point being

11 minutes ago, Faline said:

Being a LBD this made me smile :3

-cries-

and to who ever quoted me  idk really  I'm trying to freeze them but like I said I find myself in the air most of the fight and its annoying as fk, and yeah with summoners idk what to kill first, by the time I finish to choose  who to kill I end  up losing .. lol and assassin.. not even going to bother, idk how to avoid the white flash o_o

1 minute ago, Waffuru said:

I never tried Classic mode in pvp... I can see what you mean now. I will give this a try, thanks :)

it feels insanely weird for me ... cant say for others but unless you have anti root like destro with the tab then its actualy usefull ... the most anoying part of fm and sum for me is that you cant turn the camera around when fighting them cause your rooted in place . classic mode makes you able to turn your camera at them anyway so you can use escapes requiring to actualy look at the dude to use ( my sin got lots of those ) so ya know

When stupid Gon Destroyers pick up the bosses and toss them in mid air, causing your Lightning Strikes to turn into Mid-air Blitzblade cancelling out draw stance and putting the lightning draw on 36 second cooldown.. a few skills and hotkeys/combos should certainly be overlooked

Kung fu master shouldn't get nerfed because you have to be good to be good, if you suck you'll suck lol. Summoner on the other hand, needs a damn nerf, atleast nerf the cat damage or something, it's also stupid for a summoner to have stealth.

3 minutes ago, Selene said:

-cries-

and to who ever quoted me  idk really  I'm trying to freeze them but like I said I find myself in the air most of the fight and its annoying as fk, and yeah with summoners idk what to kill first, by the time I finish to choose  who to kill I end  up losing .. lol and assassin.. not even going to bother, idk how to avoid the white flash o_o

Your tears are delicious :P

1 minute ago, Selene said:

-cries-

and well idk really  I'm trying to freeze them but like I said I find myself in the air most of the fight and its annoying as fk, and yeah with summoners idk what to kill first, by the time I finish to choose  who to kill I end  up losing .. lol and assassin.. not even going to bother, idk how to avoid the white flash o_o

your a fm ? not a expert but id say r.i.p you if you face a sum ( or i just dont know your escapes enough ) as a sin killing the sum first works well and not standing in his healing area  seems to *cricket* him up alot . also for the sin the flash isnt avoidable its actualy HIS escape blinding you . basicly when he avoids your cc or w/e with his tab he backflips and blinds you for like 5 sec or so and he also turns invis but the cooldown is like 30 second or 36 

2 minutes ago, ianngo said:

your a fm ? not a expert but id say r.i.p you if you face a sum ( or i just dont know your escapes enough ) as a sin killing the sum first works well and not standing in his healing area  seems to *cricket* him up alot . also for the sin the flash isnt avoidable its actualy HIS escape blinding you . basicly when he avoids your cc or w/e with his tab he backflips and blinds you for like 5 sec or so and he also turns invis but the cooldown is like 30 second or 36 

Yes I am FM and no I'm not expert Lol. still learning ^-^.

19 minutes ago, AustenClint said:

You don't need to escape every stun they have. Just escape one and then counter whatever they're doing with combos of your own. Rinse and repeat. If your'e trying to Escape every single stun/cc you're hit with, you're not playing right.

You know how this PvP works, right?

KFM: Bait out first stun escape, then try to get a second stun and with pressure point + 3rf burst them to 20%. Next stun will be up soon and 3rf the rest down. Sadly all KFM stuns are basically melee range since the hongmoon technique for Tornado Kick isn't in the game yet.

Assassin: Bait out the stun escape then permastun + rb/f anicancel burst damage. Rinse and repeat. There's also other ways but I don't mainly play assassin, I just see that happening to me.

BM: Honestly, I don't face many BMs these days (same for LBM) but I feel like the one I'm getting just do stunbait -> stun -> Aircombo -> Fireknockup and let me beat on them while their cooldown is counting down. Maybe BMs are just stupid, idk.

Btw. many assassin stuns can't be countered (if you're talking about the "Counter" skill) or are instant ranged. Some give the assassin stealth aswell. There is also the aspect that being able to get instant stealth at the start of the fight reks several classes. Namely KFM, FM & Summoner (if they're not doing the sunflower build) because all these classes lack ground AoE/non-targeted wide-range attacks like spin.

You guys never miss a beat to create the age old wiener topic ...

Class N is op and Class O is too strong, my class is class X and it needs buffs because it can't beat Class B in a one on one no matter what I do. Nerf class N, O needs nerfed twice, and B needs ability nerf too.  So please nerf the following classes in this order ...... NOOB!   (or i quit and cry to mommy)

1 minute ago, Deltris said:

Class N is op and Class O is too strong, my class is class X and it needs buffs because it can't beat Class B in a one on one no matter what I do. Nerf class N, O needs nerfed twice, and B needs ability nerf too.  So please nerf the following classes in this order ...... NOOB!   (or i quit and cry to mommy)

amen 

Every class have its worst nightmare  and easy cupcakes opponent. So far as much as i personally played destro cupcakes for this class are assasins and summoners, nightmare- kun fu master and blade dancer, others- destro vs destro, force master, blade master seemed to be at same level. While other who play different class see completely other cupcakes and nightmares.

There is no reason to nerf nor boost  anything until 1 class for all others becomes nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Deltris said:

So you say this game is perfectly balanced PvP-wise? Even PvP-only games with bigger dev teams, more players and a longer history aren't even close to be perfectly balanced like League or Dota/ Dota 2 or Starcraft or whatnot. It's good to bring up points about balance especially in a game where the main focus seems to be combat/PvP.

Calling people stupid for bringing up their opinions isn't that intelligent either tbh.

3 minutes ago, CaptainToby said:

So you say this game is perfectly balanced PvP-wise? Even PvP-only games with bigger dev teams, more players and a longer history aren't even close to be perfectly balanced like League or Dota/ Dota 2 or Starcraft or whatnot. It's good to bring up points about balance especially in a game where the main focus seems to be combat/PvP.

Calling people stupid for bringing up their opinions isn't that intelligent either tbh.

there is a difference between stating an opinion and whining like a *cricket* hoping you will get the game to go your way and basicly nerf everything else but your class ... i am surprised by how civilised people have been in this post compared to others and DID for some purely stated opinions and  personal experiences in a fair way . but then again more then half of this forum seems to be about ( my class is weak so nerf everything else ) and thats comming from every single classes of the game .
if you play sin you say sin are weak . if you play lbm you say they are weak . if you play des you say they are weak . and yet any sinswear des are broken and so are lbm , every lbm on here say they cant do shit against a sin or a des , and every des say the same shit about the 2 others . if you get beat you are not as good as the one who beated you ... dont trust me ? just reroll in the most op class you saw or fought against then come back to tell me how it feels to get rekt as soon as you hit a cap as a sum in arena by the first w/e was your class before reroll you meet there . 

I don't know about classes as a whole, but as for SKILLS that need adjustment, I really hope they change mulitslash so it suppresses (paralyzes?) the enemy while being hit if the first blow lands.  It's such a long slow animation that even the NPCs have no trouble pulling out an easy block in the middle of it.

also everytime someones complain about other classes being broken cause they get beat up by them . they never talk about how they do against another player of the same class ?trust me ... they get the same beat up they just dont mention it cause then it removes credibility to theyre story ( translate to : it removes the last inher barricade they have to protect themselves from the true wich is they need to get gud )

Archived