do you think some classes are over powered ? do you think some could even need a serious nerf ?

ianngo

No.

Get out of the Bronze level where people don't know how to play their class, or more importantly, don't know the other classes abilities and weaknesses well.

> 1700s it starts to show, people know how to counter, defend, and most importantly, change their skill loadout based on what class they are facing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na, I think all classes are at fine place at the moment.

You just have to use your cooldowns wisely & outplay your enemy with whatever you got in your hand. With equal power, all that it comes down to is thinking fast & adapting to whatever your enemy does significantly more than the rest.

But for some reason, me as a Blade Master, I haven't be able to win solely by 2 things, one is the difference of power level when I cant even stun the assassin/destroyer behind their backs cause they have the block level of Master Hong & the other reason is just my own mistakes.

Game is going great, I haven't had so much fun in a long time gaming. 

2 minutes ago, Callum said:

Because right now you have lvl ~20 summoners who are approaching PLAT , without half of their skills even unlocked, that class is so retarded its hilarious , i choose to play FM because of the difficulty, but i didn't however know half of skills are broken on FM

I play the class because I like the style 

and I am not saying SMNs aren't overpowered but I would prefer buffs to classes rather than nerfs that break classes 

Assassin for PvP. Almost perma invis, instant mid-range stuns (and btw. the most stuns in the game), insane damage and outplay potential with the counter.

Just look at Korean tournament from when they played with this patch (+/- a little bit) and all you see is Assassins, because it is objectively the strongest PvP class.

Well guys, i have a lvl 45 destroyer and i have to say that it needs a buff on PVE, in PVP its ok, but to be front line its a bit weak, doesn't do significant DMG and also, aside from the shield, doesn't have a big sustain too, its one of the most useless class in PVE imho

3 minutes ago, Trinity173 said:

I don't know what you're talking about, BD do a TONNE of damage at low levels and while leveling. Quick draw kills almost everything instantly.

littrally everything does a tonne of damage early ... thats why its called early you are not maxed lvl you dont have the full potential unlocked and you cant see the weak and the strong point of your class yet

7 minutes ago, Callum said:

And there is no such way to keep them in perma frozen state, they can just use one of their many cc breakers, FM vs FM, yes its possible, but beyond that, no, as a FM i have 2 CC breakers, which is both on 30+ sec cd's , against DD's and their stupid spin to win , grab and punch face, simply can't touch them really, just being able to maintain your gold rank in 1v1 is a miracle as you need some serious *cricket*ing asian skills to master it down to the very minimum, even Jaesun a korean master of BnS is only Gold ranking as a FM , still hasn't hit plat yet.

I tried to take out the pet first, but most likely did not dish out enough damage, or simply had a low HP pool to live thru it. But i will try next time when, i face them, to basically nuke the cat with all i got. 

As for BM/BD - i simply do not have all skills unlocked yet (lvl 31) and have not faced, a max lvl BM/BD so i might be mistaken, since the picture on max lvl, with all skills available, can look totally different. As from what i seen, FM can keep them frozen efficiently enough, if you rotate it with phantom grip, as soon as you see them moving.

3 minutes ago, CaptainToby said:

Assassin for PvP. Almost perma invis, instant mid-range stuns (and btw. the most stuns in the game), insane damage and outplay potential with the counter.

Just look at Korean tournament from when they played with this patch (+/- a little bit) and all you see is Assassins, because it is objectively the strongest PvP class.

I'm a BD and I shred Assassins in pvp. Pvp is all about learning the other classes. If you can stop an assassin's initial CC attempt, he's done.

Just now, ianngo said:

littrally everything does a tonne of damage early ... thats why its called early you are not maxed lvl you dont have the full potential unlocked and you cant see the weak and the strong point of your class yet

But the poster was talking about how his KFM does more damage than his BD at low levels... i.e. low levels topic

1 minute ago, Kraz3 said:

Well guys, i have a lvl 45 destroyer and i have to say that it needs a buff on PVE, in PVP its ok, but to be front line its a bit weak, doesn't do significant DMG and also, aside from the shield, doesn't have a big sustain too, its one of the most useless class in PVE imho

my friend is a cancer destroyers ( thats our way to say he is *cricket*ing awesome in our clan) he deals insane dmg and he never falls low on hp ... he is clearly the most valuable aspect of our pve with his cc and clearing litterally just look the picture on the first page of this post

I fight as Blade Master. Here's my report on PvPing characters:
Destroyer - ruthless, persistent and powerful, but it's simply mind-game against them. They have very similar combo patterns, therefore I don't consider them OP at all. Fine class.

Blade Master - tactical, careful and, from certain song "A true master paralyzes his opponents, leaving them vulnerable to attack". I spend whole pvp match time against another BM, because it's just that much of mind game and a lot of thinking about which skills opponent can use and when. Maybe a slight buff to some attacks, but other than that - completely perfect.

Force Master - delicate, yet sharp like a needle, this class mostly depends on how smart you play it. I've beaten quite a few Force Masters, but later I faced opponents able to overcome my defenses with freezing attacks as well as well-timed knockdowns and DoT (sometimes burning me to death when I nearly finish them).  Might need a little buff.

Assassin - "Surprise buttse-!" This class depends on it's user. I have battled Assassins who don't know absolutely what combos are and those who are able to stay invisible all the time and keep me in air and shoot jizz on my screen. Maybe not an easy class to master, but this is surely one class excelling at PvP. Might need slight nerf, but in general, pretty well-balanced.
Kung Fu Master - for some reason haven't met them much in PvP, but I think they're somewhere near Assassins. Will update this later.
Blade Dancer - I don't see this class in PvP at all, what the heck, guys? But when I was in CBT I was BLade Dancer myself and it was quite fun with it. I believe it is quite good, I'll have to try it again, but I feel like it needs a buff - more on this later.
Summoner - ...So the game decided to make itself more popular by attracting cat-people? I don't mind cats, but after seeing them in BnS I started to kill every single Summoner I see in open-world. Why not call this class Cat Master or Cat Summoner. If I have a cat to fight with, I'm never gonna even try Summoner and my couple buddies also got disappointed to the fact only friggin' cat is available as a familiar. Nerf the cat's HP and moves (either amount or damage) and give this damn Summoner more knowledge about world-wide flora and fauna - heck, summon a tree sprite or even a Ploggle and I'll try out playing as Summoner.

31 minutes ago, Selene said:

blade masters/dancers  I really don't know much about those fks but when I'm vs blade masters most of the fight I am in the air or stunned.. have no idea what to do to avoid it lol.. (playing force master)

I play blade master, and I agree our class has a big advantage over yours since we can even block all your ranged attacks and we have at least 3 gap closers even when you ice us. But against our class, kungfu master is op, they can hit through our blocks, counter and stun us and they can jump on top of you and just heal up their hp. That aside, blade dancer is completely broken, they just spin and resist every cc, knock down stun or daze, I've tried all three, however I've noticed sometimes knockdowns work on them, other than that blade dancer > blade master by far in pvp.

12 minutes ago, Poeticintellect said:

i feel blade dancer is on the weak end of the classes but i feel its more for PVE than anything. but kung fu master in general is pretty strong at early levels compared to my BD. can literally 1 hit mobs with that fire punch.

the cd is like 35s and FMs have same skills that can one shot creeps

1 minute ago, ianngo said:

my friend is a cancer destroyers ( thats our way to say he is *cricket*ing awesome in our clan) he deals insane dmg and he never falls low on hp ... he is clearly the most valuable aspect of our pve with his cc and clearing litterally just look the picture on the first page of this post

Maybe because its fully upgrade, but in terms of normal char, while simply going on, its not a big deal char, maybe need to be fixed to not being too op after fully upgrade and not to weak before it :)

36 minutes ago, Selene said:

blade masters/dancers  I really don't know much about those fks but when I'm vs blade masters most of the fight I am in the air or stunned.. have no idea what to do to avoid it lol.. (playing force master)

Being a LBD this made me smile :3

2 minutes ago, Waffuru said:

I fight as Blade Master. Here's my report on PvPing characters:
Destroyer - ruthless, persistent and powerful, but it's simply mind-game against them. They have very similar combo patterns, therefore I don't consider them OP at all. Fine class.

Blade Master - tactical, careful and, from certain song "A true master paralyzes his opponents, leaving them vulnerable to attack". I spend whole pvp match time against another BM, because it's just that much of mind game and a lot of thinking about which skills opponent can use and when. Maybe a slight buff to some attacks, but other than that - completely perfect.

Force Master - delicate, yet sharp like a needle, this class mostly depends on how smart you play it. I've beaten quite a few Force Masters, but later I faced opponents able to overcome my defenses with freezing attacks as well as well-timed knockdowns and DoT (sometimes burning me to death when I nearly finish them).  Might need a little buff.

Assassin - "Surprise buttse-!" This class depends on it's user. I have battled Assassins who don't know absolutely what combos are and those who are able to stay invisible all the time and keep me in air and shoot jizz on my screen. Maybe not an easy class to master, but this is surely one class excelling at PvP. Might need slight nerf, but in general, pretty well-balanced.
Kung Fu Master - for some reason haven't met them much in PvP, but I think they're somewhere near Assassins. Will update this later.
Blade Dancer - I don't see this class in PvP at all, what the heck, guys? But when I was in CBT I was BLade Dancer myself and it was quite fun with it. I believe it is quite good, I'll have to try it again, but I feel like it needs a buff - more on this later.
Summoner - ...So the game decided to make itself more popular by attracting cat-people? I don't mind cats, but after seeing them in BnS I started to kill every single Summoner I see in open-world. Why not call this class Cat Master or Cat Summoner. If I have a cat to fight with, I'm never gonna even try Summoner and my couple buddies also got disappointed to the fact only friggin' cat is available as a familiar. Nerf the cat's HP and moves (either amount or damage) and give this damn Summoner more knowledge about world-wide flora and fauna - heck, summon a tree sprite or even a Ploggle and I'll try out playing as Summoner.

feels accurate to what i saw . but if you can play in the classic mode well you can beat sum to dust and you can just rek any fm

6 minutes ago, Archaegeo said:

No.

Get out of the Bronze level where people don't know how to play their class, or more importantly, don't know the other classes abilities and weaknesses well.

> 1700s it starts to show, people know how to counter, defend, and most importantly, change their skill loadout based on what class they are facing.

And when you go further up, several classes will become useless. I play KFM and there is several classes that are free wins for KFM, BM & SIN, namely Destroyers which just seem to spam spin, Summoners that just die to one stuncombo of any of the mentioned classes and FMs that can be easily outplayed if you know how to escape from Ice (which many people don't, lol) and how to reskill.

5 minutes ago, AustenClint said:

I'm a BD and I shred Assassins in pvp. Pvp is all about learning the other classes. If you can stop an assassin's initial CC attempt, he's done.

Ofc you shred stupid Assassins that try to play invis/lightning build against you. But sadly no class has a number of escapes even close to the amount of stuns the assassin can throw at you.

17 minutes ago, Silxer said:

At this point, I think every class has been complained about being "overpowered" at least once on this forum for various reasons.

At least that's from what I've seen. :|

thats like one of the big point in the argument of "get gud" if everything is broken then why the *cricket* does everyone complain ? the are logicaly broken too sooooo ?

2 minutes ago, CaptainToby said:

Ofc you shred stupid Assassins that try to play invis/lightning build against you. But sadly no class has a number of escapes even close to the amount of stuns the assassin can throw at you.

You don't need to escape every stun they have. Just escape one and then counter whatever they're doing with combos of your own. Rinse and repeat. If your'e trying to Escape every single stun/cc you're hit with, you're not playing right.

Archived