Summoner Counter

turickyga

I dont understand a lot about how stupid a game can be, but me as a blade dancer, when I use a skill that can only be used when the enemy is blocking, it should go through the block. Well against the summoner it does not, and it counts as if it was a normal attack. What do you think about this?

The white flower, I get that as a counter I guess, but the skill pierces defenses, so I really dont understand how that works, maybe a bug?

Also what I mean is that when they are holding the white flower (defensive skill) and I used my skill that can pierce defenses, it does no damage to them and it counts as if they counter a normal non piercing skill.

If your talking about the dandelion skill this is a counter skill which if upgraded gives the summoner the ability to go into stealth. It also reduces any damage to 50% of the base damage of skills that cannot be countered, possibly your piercing skill?? So if you used a skill against this counter your not going to see the maximum damage that your looking for.

Couldnt think of the name of the skill cuz my brain is still asleep... Its called Seed Shroud.

41 minutes ago, turickyga said:

Look at what I said on the top, the damage doesnt matter to me but the fact that it pierces and the summoner still goes to stealth as it counts as a counter? 

Mby from your pov this is right but for me is totally wrong.

Does it say anywhere on your skill that it can't be countered?

That's the whole point of dandelion. Unlike other classes summoners do not have a block stance or counter stance they have to rely on reactionary defensive skills. The dandelion is quite obvious too you cant claim you have not seen it. Its on a rather long cooldown for pvp anyway. One of its upgrades lets them get into hiding. Even if you pierce you only do damage and the hiding happens. That's the skill. Work around it. A tip: Dont attack if ya see the gigantic white flower, attack in the next 4 seconds or so. Dont use long cast time attacks on summoners, the cat will fug you up.

summoner and assassin has the more OP counter skills in the game and only way to win against it is either wait out the animation or have a grab/knockdown skill that proc when the player using their counter else it just going to trigger their stealth 

Pierces just means that it does damage through the enemies block/counter so yes they can STILL use the ability off of the effect because you hit them. Is a very distinct animation for that counter and it only lasts a few seconds... try maybe NOT smacking them during that time?

I know it also has a cooldown but it is kind of short like 6 seconds i think untalented not sure if they can get rid of that cooldown or not. 

heh a Blade Dancer is having problems with a summoner..............?

You do realize you can easily put the cat to sleep for 30 seconds as a blade dancer, right? Most summoners until late gold (And I'm guessing you aren't 1800+) don't even know what to do if their cat is asleep. 

1 minute ago, LadyLuxuria said:

heh a Blade Dancer is having problems with a summoner..............?

You do realize you can easily put the cat to sleep for 30 seconds as a blade dancer, right? Most summoners until late gold (And I'm guessing you aren't 1800+) don't even know what to do if their cat is asleep. 

We are talking about how the skill works and not how to fight against summoners. And also making the pet sleep is indeed not the best way to fight against them, and also I am 2k rateing.

4 minutes ago, LadyLuxuria said:

You are not a 2k rated Blade Dancer if you're just now encountering summoner dandelion and how it works and think summoners can block. There is no WAY you got past the 1600's without fighting 9 million summoners, let alone 1800's. Try again.

You gotta be hella stupid, I do know how the summoner *cricket* lion works. Stop trying to be a smartass and yes I am 2k rated , give me your nickname and we will see. I know that if I attack while he is holding his *cricket* he will go invisible, I also know that we as blade dancers have a skill called Blitzblade which if you spec it , it pierces defensive moves and cancels their defenses .

I have fought several summoners and it was never a problem, but recently I tried this technique and it showed something not listed on the skill info.

I disagree with the OP. As a summoner I have a lot of problems fithing blade dancers and destroyers. The blade dancer can melt my cat away and fighting versus Destroyers is something I dont even want to discuss. Maybe I am a complete noob but even a 10 lvl difference BD managed to melt my HP bar at Half before I can take him down. 

9 minutes ago, turickyga said:

You gotta be hella stupid, I do know how the summoner *cricket* lion works. Stop trying to be a smartass and yes I am 2k rated , give me your nickname and we will see. I know that if I attack while he is holding his *cricket* he will go invisible, I also know that we as blade dancers have a skill called Blitzblade which if you spec it , it pierces defensive moves and cancels their defenses .

I have fought several summoners and it was never a problem, but recently I tried this technique and it showed something not listed on the skill info.

Can you tell me if it's enhanced seed shroud, or just normal? because, Enhaced Seed Shroud is, as described by one named "cathead" on bladeandsouldojo, 

It's essentially a 1second invulnerability for your whole party (within range anyway). It gives them the dandelion effect for 1 second and if they get hit in that time they resist that attack, go into stealth, and then resist any other attacks for 1 second after going into stealth. As you can see they also get a heal from it.

The difference from regular dandelion (other than regular being personal) is that regular dandelion only "counters" the initial attack, which will not work on red aoes. Party dandelion is a "resist", which WILL work on red aoes since it's full invulnerability (so that's the difference between "counters" and "resists damage, status effects" in the text).

This means you can use it to dodge stuff like Poharan's fire ring for both yourself and the rest of your party, when regular dandelion wouldn't have worked. The timing window is much tighter though since the initial attack has to land within that 1 second after you cast it.

It's a very powerful ability if used correctly that can save your whole party.

Enhanced is not a Counter, it straight-up prevents/reduces damage.

Blade Dancer are at a big advantage vs summoner, but somehow this "2k rated Blade Dancer" hasn't figured that out yet. Which is why this is nonsense.

Dara Lyn. I'm waiting in the Arena lobby, come fite me bro. Gold assassin, let's see if you're really 2k.

Just now, LadyLuxuria said:

Blade Dancer are at a big advantage vs summoner, but somehow this "2k rated Blade Dancer" hasn't figured that out yet. Which is why this is nonsense.

Dara Lyn. I'm waiting in the Arena lobby, come fite me bro. Gold assassin, let's see if you're really 2k.

Oi'll cut yiu. I swear on me mum.
maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, LadyLuxuria said:

How childish can you be. Im not having problems, im just here looking for an answer on why they get invisible after that skill, and why it does no damage.

Have I ever told you that I actually lost against them?

Have I ever told you that I have problems against them?

What is this topic about?

Answer me those questions you drama queen or go *cricket* off to another place alright?

Just now, turickyga said:

How childish can you be. Im not having problems, im just here looking for an answer on why they get invisible after that skill, and why it does no damage.

Have I ever told you that I actually lost against them?

Have I ever told you that I have problems against them?

What is this topic about?

Answer me those questions you drama queen or go *cricket* off to another place alright?

I provided a possible explanation. Just look up, past the guy with the blades on his bowler cap.

1 minute ago, turickyga said:

all I read is you swearing for your mom bae.

I said PAST that. You clearly can't read, so here, let me get it again.

Can you tell me if it's Enhanced Seed Shroud? Enhanced Seed Shroud, as described by "cathead" of bladeandsouldojo is

It's essentially a 1second invulnerability for your whole party (within range anyway). It gives them the dandelion effect for 1 second and if they get hit in that time they resist that attack, go into stealth, and then resist any other attacks for 1 second after going into stealth. As you can see they also get a heal from it.

The difference from regular dandelion (other than regular being personal) is that regular dandelion only "counters" the initial attack, which will not work on red aoes. Party dandelion is a "resist", which WILL work on red aoes since it's full invulnerability (so that's the difference between "counters" and "resists damage, status effects" in the text).

This means you can use it to dodge stuff like Poharan's fire ring for both yourself and the rest of your party, when regular dandelion wouldn't have worked. The timing window is much tighter though since the initial attack has to land within that 1 second after you cast it.

It's a very powerful ability if used correctly that can save your whole party.

Meaning that Seed shroud is a counter, but Enhanced Seed Shroud just resists damage and makes them stealth upon successful resist.

Archived