Forums

Rich ninja last second masterloot!? EU

Soulexile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tubby said:

lets go back to this and make you look like an idiot

Oh dear you caught me, I exaggerated slightly! Woe is me, for I am undone!

As a question, when you were upgrading your weapon did you ever pass on an item you needed because someone else also needed it?

Just now, Guiko said:

Is this not a reportable offense ? In some other games you can report this kind of behaviour and GM will take actions. Don't know about Bns tho ... 

The only way to know is to report it I guess. I suppose if enough people do this and are reported, they might change something.

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We understand your frustration but we cannot allow players to name and shame each other on the forums.

Thanks for your understanding.

No you don't understand the frustration because if you did, you would do something about it, but lets be honest you are NCsoft, as long you are making profit nothing matters, amirite? DW i m sure you and your company will do something after you lost a part of the community, also good job on banning people for purchasing Ncoins "applause"

3 hours ago, Alkorin said:

That said, loot rules can't be changed in Cross-Server dungeons (afaik), so you kind of set yourself up for this by joining a group manually. You shouldn't be joining manual groups for anything other than maybe Poh 4 man.

Do you even play this game?

Archived