Forums

Rich ninja last second masterloot!? EU

Soulexile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I see now. Anyway, no need to call me names because OP made a frantic post not actually explaining anything. "This guy changed the loot rules to master loot and took all the drops" would have been a lot clearer than complaining about the guy's fully upgraded gear and how much gold he has.  Not sure what the OPs words in his post have to do with the complaint at all to be honest, now that it's been explained. 

Anyway, submit a ticket with your screenshot.

You can also post it on Reddit, with the guy's name. Reddit doesn't seem to have any rules about naming and shaming, and all of the prohibited talk that the mods disallow on these forums is happening over on reddit. 

13 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We understand your frustration but we cannot allow players to name and shame each other on the forums.

Thanks for your understanding.

A good way to solve this issue would be to have everyone in the party agree when looting system is changed like this. We already have confirmation windows for entering the dungeons and such, a little tweak would stop ninja looters from stealing all the loot while keeping the original intentions of the system in place.

33 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We understand your frustration but we cannot allow players to name and shame each other on the forums.

"Let me interfere, and say absolutely nothing on the topic". Might as well be just a bot.

Wish i had a job like his...
Just copy paste a pre-fixed text, and get paid.

Would do it better than him tho... I'd actually forward community issues/suggestions to the proper department.

Ahh... FML :<

On topic: Disabling Master Looter in Cross-Realm dungeons sounds the best idea and easier to implement so far.

Oh wait... They switched the text output strings of whispers and they need an eternity to "solve the bug".

55 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

This is like stating you know the guy who just stole your car and then being punished by warning others about it... there is no logic behind hiding his name it actually helps players because if someone gets partied with a person such as this we can choose to leave the party before something like this happens to us

So, if I'm reading correctly - 

Some guy was the party leader and changed the loot rules before you fought the final boss so he could loot everything to himself? And you're upset because you didn't pay attention to him doing so and thus missed out on loot?

Sorry, but that's not ninja looting. Loot rules have always been at the discretion of the group leader, to be changed whenever they choose to do so. I'm unsure what MMO's you've played where you need a majority vote to change the loot system, but I don't think I've ever played one where that's the case. I'm not condoning what he did, but if you want to get upset at him you might wanna first get upset at yourself for not realizing.

3 minutes ago, Azamelto said:

Some guy was the party leader and changed the loot rules before you fought the final boss so he could loot everything to himself? And you're upset because you didn't pay attention to him doing so and thus missed out on loot?

Sorry, but that's not ninja looting. Loot rules have always been at the discretion of the group leader, to be changed whenever they choose to do so. I'm unsure what MMO's you've played where you need a majority vote to change the loot system, but I don't think I've ever played one where that's the case. I'm not condoning what he did, but if you want to get upset at him you might wanna first get upset at yourself for not realizing.

No, you're not reading correctly. These 'ninja looters' change the loot option while fighting the boss, when the boss is nearly dead. In other games you can't change the loot while you're in combat or without other players consent. If you entered a dungeon and you saw the party rules, you'd have the chance to accept it or loook for a new one, but what are you gonna do if it happens during the very last moment of the end boss dying?

4 minutes ago, Azamelto said:

So lets just say new dungeon comes out skillbooks go for 100s of gold each and someone changes loot settings during final boss and WL books drops and you dont click F fast enough... your ok with that?

1 minute ago, Kendah Kastanae said:

I think changing loot setting should be accepted by all group members to take effect, TERA has similar system if am not mistaken.

Ah my mistake, I just looked it up and you're right, TERA does have that system. Still, as people have stated disabling Master Looter in Cross-Server dungeons is the most logical thing to do.

4 minutes ago, Kendah Kastanae said:

I think changing loot setting should be accepted by all group members to take effect, TERA has similar system if am not mistaken.

yes,at this point b&s have a huge problem.

it happened to me also,in the last 2 sec before boss die,party leader change minimum bid to 1 gold...wtf?

also people who bid alot,trying to scam if they don't want to pay,they just leave party and loot will reset

i don't understand why ncsoft think that we are JP or Kr where people are diferent.

in EU and US is full of retards,scamers,thiefs.. etc etc

2 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

No, you're not reading correctly. These 'ninja looters' change the loot option while fighting the boss, when the boss is nearly dead. In other games you can't change the loot while you're in combat or without other players consent. If you entered a dungeon and you saw the party rules, you'd have the chance to accept it or loook for a new one, but what are you gonna do if it happens during the very last moment of the end boss dying?

Well to be honest, it's hard to read when the OP has no screenshot anymore and has not been  updated with the actual facts of what happened, as it instead is full of unnecessary remarks on their gear and money, so I apologize if i misread it.

2 minutes ago, KyomaSan said:

Is it not against some rules? ninjalooting

because you are 15 years old thats why is not against rules for you.

first of all you as party leader you finish the instance because you have 4 5 who help you.

beeing a leader of party won't make you more special or with more rights

Archived