Forums

Rich ninja last second masterloot!? EU

Soulexile

On brightstone ruins this guy have alrdy full upgarded siren axe and perfect gems wat are another +50g atleast on it. 

Cant there be any penaltys for this kinda ppl? recipe didint drop but anyway first time seeing that kinda ninja in this game and even when he's filthy rich somehow

english 10/10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screenshot will be deleted probably, watch out. but i have to agree this happend to me once now, i dont wanna que any more random....

to queensheba open your eye he changed the loot rules few seconds before the boss died

Just now, QueenSheba said:

What exactly are you complaining about? He outbid everyone else? That's how it works. No there is no penalty for someone who pays the most for every item on a run rofl. 

Prob bought gold....If you suspect someone is buying gold nab their character name and submit a ticket via the help portal and give them as much info as possible. NCsoft is notorious for being hard on people who cheat the system.  I personally would remove that image as you are tech naming and shaming.

1 minute ago, QueenSheba said:

What exactly are you complaining about? He outbid everyone else? That's how it works. No there is no penalty for someone who pays the most for every item on a run rofl. 

You obvious are ignorant or a troll. He didn't bid, he change the loot and get all the items without paying anything. In any other games, if you do that, it would require at least half the party to accept the loot change, but not in this game where party leader can change it anytime, anywhere and get all the loots.

People don't read...he didn't win the auctions, he switched the looting from auction to master looter right before the last guy appears at the end of Brightstone Ruins so that he could take all the loot. It IS ninjaing, no one even had the ability to bid on the items, he just took them all since he was the master looter.

That said, loot rules can't be changed in Cross-Server dungeons (afaik), so you kind of set yourself up for this by joining a group manually. You shouldn't be joining manual groups for anything other than maybe Poh 4 man.

My bad I didn't see that.  Personally I always do cross server dungeons and this can't happen.  Sorry you have such a person that like to scam everyone by changing it at the last minute.  Go do cross server dungeons and you won't need to worry about it.

yes actually they can be set in cross server because i had a lbm make a group and then use additional recruitment after loot was already set that being said he took everything and left it really is a dick move i would suggest unchecking the additional recruitment tab when you F8

1 minute ago, Ellz said:

i'd rather them leave it as it is. 

Just dont go with randoms unless you are willing to risk this. 

The alternative is potentially breaking the system in place. 

Actually, if you make the loot option a vote that requires all teammates, it wouldn't break the system in place at all. It'd only prevent this kind of incident.

4 minutes ago, OddFinrir said:

Actually, if you make the loot option a vote that requires all teammates, it wouldn't break the system in place at all. It'd only prevent this.

Very good suggestion but I think the best solution is to simply just disable master loot in dungeon finder. 

That way 1 change needs to be made instead of introducing a brand new system.

5 minutes ago, OddFinrir said:

Actually, if you make the loot option a vote that requires all teammates, it wouldn't break the system in place at all. It'd only prevent this kind of incident.

1 minute ago, Ellz said:

Very good suggestion but I think the best solution is to simply just disable master loot in dungeon finder. 

That way 1 change needs to be made instead of introducing a brand new system.

both could be done pretty easy

6 minutes ago, MENT said:

this must be fixed asap... loot change system should be approved by all party members and not like that....

I missed that part in the original post...while I agree with you...they currently have bigger issues on their plates than changing how loot system rules are handled.  If you want to reduce the chance of this happening get into a clan that won't do this to eachother and run together.  Avoid pugs until this can be addressed.

3 minutes ago, Ellz said:

i'd rather them leave it as it is. 

Just dont go with randoms unless you are willing to risk this. 

The alternative is potentially breaking the system in place. 

Oh come on now, that's just... bad word.

So, because NC implemented a stupid system they obviously didn't think people would exploit  - and they also have no interest in changing, apparently -  players should just ignore a whole other game system? What kind of a "solution" is that? You are aware that there are players that don't have a guild/circle of friends playing the game, who need the dungeon finder, are you?

are you guys blind?

he changed the loot rule to masterlooter last second and just sacked all the items without bidding. you guys better be joking because it's literally standing there in the screenshot

Archived