Sign in to follow this  
Lem

PVP=Griefing Noobies

Recommended Posts

Grimoir   

Well...all i can tell you is...

 

If you need the costume to do your faction quests and you get ganked if you ask for help i can come and kill them.

 

gl,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvaRench   

i lvl 40 and got ganged by more than 6 Cerulean Order lvl 25 to 29 yesterday when doing faction quest and trading blow with Soha.

ofcourse , i fought back and got called coward bully, they kept threw themself at me in middle of Soha fight till i tired with their pointless death and switched to other chanel ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rokatsu said:

I think the worst part about this is when you're trying to get to the other side of the map to do your quest and can't remove your outfit or else you'll fail it, and you have a group of level 45 34K+ hp Cerulean bastards making it impossible to do so. Even if you beg them to stop they keep doing it... I hate that. 

I'm saving those quests they scare me I am a cerulean "*cricket*" too LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarBaby2   

As far as I know, players don't get anything for attacking low levels... still, you can't really fault anyone for it. I usually am strongly against ganking/griefing, but in this game, that's how it works - it might not be "honorable", but that's about it.

Edited by WarBaby2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shloonz   
4 minutes ago, Lem said:

 

Its a shame you took so much effort to write this out without really reading what you are responding to.

 

but thanks anyways...I guess.

 

You complain about not being able to call for help. It might be a different situation on your server but on my server no one actually cares about "help there is a 45 crimson at bamboo village". The faction chat is then usually filled with "unequip and move on".

 

You don't lose anything anyway and even if 2 lvl 45 come around to help, the guy will just unequip his faction clothes. It's not even worth travelling there to help. so by all means just help yourself. It's faster and very easy to do. Ok you might wear a different outfit till you reach an other zone but that's a small price.

 

And to be honest i prefer the chat restriction and do not have to block 10 goldsellers per minute instead of having my 5 more minutes of eyecandy in the faction armor outside of bamboo village.

Edited by Shloonz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem   
1 minute ago, Shloonz said:

 

You complain about not being able to call for help. It might be a different situation on your server but on my server no one actually cares about "help there is a 45 crimson at bamboo village". The faction chat is then usually filled with "unequip and move on".

 

You don't lose anything anyway and even if 2 lvl 45 come around to help, the guy will just unequip his faction clothes. It's not even worth travelling there to help. so by all means just help yourself. It's faster and very easy to do. Ok you might wear a different outfit till you reach an other zone but that's a small price.

 

 

Some of the best pvp ive had was when I was higher lvl in wow, taking help calls from lower lvl players.

 

I think the people that really thrive for pvp would love to answer help calls from noobie land...I know I did in other games...just as I would here once I cap out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yancha   
On 1/29/2016 at 3:03 AM, Lem said:

 

 

There is no warning that wear will get you into a situation against someone 20 levels higher than you.

This should not be allowed to new players...if you hand a pvp situation to new players, we should face people our own level....or atleast open chat so we can call for help.

 

if they didnt want us to wear pvp gear until later, why offer this uniform at lvl 6-7?

Im gonna stop you here

 

Thats common sense

 

Its open world PvP

 

If you dont know how that works you shouldnt be using it.

 

You literally held a sign that said "Its ok to hit me"

 

Its not ok for higher levels to abuse lower levels but that doesnt mean they cant when invited.

 

Keep this in mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lem said:

>aslThat made absolutely no sense....

 

Please read my previous posts....

>asking red faction chat for help and expecting to get one. 

cant wait for you to see misty woods. 

Edited by Boscodash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvaRench   
1 minute ago, Shloonz said:

 

You complain about not being able to call for help. It might be a different situation on your server but on my server no one actually cares about "help there is a 45 crimson at bamboo village". The faction chat is then usually filled with "unequip and move on".

 

You don't lose anything anyway and even if 2 lvl 45 come around to help, the guy will just unequip his faction clothes. It's not even worth travelling there to help. so by all means just help yourself. It's faster and very easy to do. Ok you might wear a different outfit till you reach an other zone but that's a small price.

if high level came down Bamboo to help you , things will be like this :

The bully tried to fight back but lose, so he switch to normal clothes

the newbies started to attack high level helpers (or vice versa) 

your helpers murdering every newbies when yourself and some new faction members equip themself with uniform, and ... step on the half dead poor guys

helpers got tired and back their zones after the bully does.

but ... the lvl 6~8 newbies still killing each others for atleast one hour more .

come back Bamboo to help you is ... totally pointless and waste time since it created bigger mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hijinxie   

I'm not a fan of pvp, but I'd have ganked you in a heartbeat myself.  Not because I'm a troll, or because I'm 45 and you couldn't stop me...but because you flagged for pvp.  If you're red you're dead.  It's basic pvp rules.  It's pvp rules passed down through the ages.  Sure it's not fair, but in pvp?  REAL pvp?  I am not gonna stop to check everyone's levels.  Sure chances are in bamboo village you're low...but you know what, it's a lesson you clearly needed a-learnin' in.

 

Remember these words friend...

 

If they're red, they're dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem   
Just now, Hijinxie said:

I'm not a fan of pvp, but I'd have ganked you in a heartbeat myself.  Not because I'm a troll, or because I'm 45 and you couldn't stop me...but because you flagged for pvp.  If you're red you're dead.  It's basic pvp rules.  It's pvp rules passed down through the ages.  Sure it's not fair, but in pvp?  REAL pvp?  I am not gonna stop to check everyone's levels.  Sure chances are in bamboo village you're low...but you know what, it's a lesson you clearly needed a-learnin' in.

 

Remember these words friend...

 

If they're red, they're dead.

 

 

Like I said...I dont mind getting "ganked"., I knew the rules of the pvp game.

 

But this is the first time in my gaming career, I couldnt use the ingame chat to even ask for help.

 

I understand now, its because of the game makers battling bots., its just not a good thing to do, take tools away from players that are already disadvantaged by level. By tools, I mean an ingame chatting system that works the minute you are flagged for pvp.

Unless in a 1 vs 1 arena, anything else is grossly unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hijinxie   

you should still have access to 'region' I think?  just not faction.  But I doubt that'd have garnered the attention of any 45s lol jsut perhaps...20s?  more 20s to fight your 20?  I forget what level I even was when I left that region....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem   
1 minute ago, Hijinxie said:

you should still have access to 'region' I think?  just not faction.  But I doubt that'd have garnered the attention of any 45s lol jsut perhaps...20s?  more 20s to fight your 20?  I forget what level I even was when I left that region....

 

 

I didnt even try region chat, stupid me., my instincts were to ask for other pvp(faction) types if they wanted some action. Yes, it was a lonely lvl 29 assassin hanging out killing us noobs the second we put out uniform on..heck I didnt even get a chance to take a selfie :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem   
2 minutes ago, Foehammer said:

I proposed a change to the pvp system here: 

 

Good proposal...as easy as Horde vs Alliance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keloot   

sick troll post dude but no no one will fall for that to unlock the chat for elvel 1s. are you a gold seller by anice chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem   
Just now, Keloot said:

sick troll post dude but no no one will fall for that to unlock the chat for elvel 1s. are you a gold seller by anice chance?

LOL...atleast call me a hacker..I think theres more prestige in that eh buddy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThommiX   

Pointless proposal to change a perfectly working system. Any Open world PvP has its griefers and here,by simply having to put outfit on,those who want to grief and be griefed,can be. Rest can play without the douche's doing this. Thats why it is like this and not always on pvp,which has brought more problems and complaints in the games that had that.

 

This system is perfect for most and of course in any pvp-system, the weak douche's always find ways to abuse the system. Now its just taking clothes off,but at least you can get one kill in since it has a timer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aevri   

I was usually killed or ambushed because i refuse to engage in faction pvp during questing even when they are next to me.

 

However there was one time an enemy faction BM watched me killing the faction boss, after 5 minutes killed the miniboss she approach without starting a  fight. I /bow to her, smiled she waved at me and we both leave our way, that peace was sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blixyr   
2 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Pointless proposal to change a perfectly working system. Any Open world PvP has its griefers and here,by simply having to put outfit on,those who want to grief and be griefed,can be. Rest can play without the douche's doing this. Thats why it is like this and not always on pvp,which has brought more problems and complaints in the games that had that.

 

This system is perfect for most and of course in any pvp-system, the weak douche's always find ways to abuse the system. Now its just taking clothes off,but at least you can get one kill in since it has a timer.

 

Totaly agree. Don't know what is all this crying, if you can't do the faction quests lvl up and come after, just change channel or call friends. Equipping the outfit once you receive it is just being dumb imo its obvious you would get attacked. About the chat there are games with these sort of restrictions don't know what's the suspense about it. You don't like pvp don't equip the outfit the system is well done like this and that proposal just has no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Axciel   

i hate how the scrubs pvp low levels and call it "pvp" i understand it technically is but it's no fun griefing low levels.. 5+ level 45s should stalk these scrubs and gank the bullies

Edited by Axciel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fyk0   

World PvP is not fair, stop thinking it should be. Would you complain if at lvl 45 you get completely ganged by enemy faction? If you want fair PvP play arena. It can't even be more simple system like this do you want to world PvP or not, just change your costume.

 

One of the best things in Aion was portals to enter enemy faction zones and world PvP, it made the gameplay thrilling, fun! And then it was nerfed by carebears complaining. WoW have been carebear for years already, games slowly turn into static and boring in regard of world PvP until it's so bad no one is doing it anymore. Some devs doesn't even seem to understand that changing fun, thrilling but unfair features into boredom is one of the reason games loses subs.

 

Changing world PvP into more carebear is just one nail to the coffin.

Edited by Fyk0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lem said:

 

 

There is no warning that wear will get you into a situation against someone 20 levels higher than you.

This should not be allowed to new players...if you hand a pvp situation to new players, we should face people our own level....or atleast open chat so we can call for help.

 

if they didnt want us to wear pvp gear until later, why offer this uniform at lvl 6-7?

 

1-so far i know its written on the outfit that its pvp stuff.

2- in all mmo with "open pvp" you will ALWAYS have higher lvl that's going to kill lower lvl because.. hm i dont know the reason.... even if its imho quite lack of balls, and something like "look how powerfull i'am i have XX more lvl than you" ( so quite imature )

3- you now learned, also its necessary going to be allowed because you will have faction stuff quest around 20-25 ( dont remember the exact lvl tho )

 

+ If you complain now about that, wait to do faction quest at lvl 45, where ppl easyly gank 1 player at 2-3 or more.

When it come to "no rules pvp", many ppl are not very brave.

 

So, wait your lvl 45, unless you really want go open pvp.

 

And personaly, i'am just rushing my faction daily as "pve" activity because, i think ( my own personal opnion ) open world pvp in BnS is bad.

( just because the way CC are designer it fit perfectly a 1v1 situation, like all fightning games, but when there is more player it dont have many sense )

 

Edited by wootwoots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VHK   
1 hour ago, Lem said:

When I joined the Crimson faction, I was instantly killed by a level 29 player as I put on my uniform, I was level 6.

 

I tried to go into faction chat to call for help, but the chat is not allowed to players under level 10.

 

This is a situation that is ripe for abuse.

 

I hope the devs can do something about this...its very uninviting to PVP game play when you get ganked by someone 20 levels above you and you cant even call for help.

 

Well, that's cuz some players are assholes? I mean, I like my crimson uniform, so I wear it a lot, I mostly play PVE and do questing and such. I don't attack other players on sight, but when they attack me, I fight back. Attacking low level players is just... unsportsmanlike :P And yes, I can relate; when I was around lvl 9, I did some sparring with a KFM at the same level, then suddenly some jerk at lvl 25 appeared and just instakilled me each time he saw me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this