Bots with premium and teleport hacks

Velon

I was leveling my BM earlier this morning when i saw a dozen of bots with premium teleporting around. They teleported from the dungeon entrance to the nearest camp and back. By teleporting i mean covering 2-3 meters in a single step. plEnMaW9j

The fact bots have premium shows that the blade and soul team isn't doing anything at all to stop them. In fact the bot people are shoving shit in our faces saying hey look we don't get banned. I am starting to think ncsoft and the bns devs aren't going to ban premium members since they spent money on the game. If that's the case maybe i should download that tp hack. >.> Then i can speed up traveling lmao, i am just kidding.

• 2 months later...

It's disgusting how bots are populating Soulstone Plains, taking meteorites and injured soldiers using teleport hacks. It hurts the game so much that I'm even considering canceling my subscription and throwing the game to the trash because NCSOFT don't give a damn.

Premium bots = They are making good money.

36 minutes ago, JCalculator said:

NCSOFT don't give a damn.

They don't and won't give a damn about bots.

Take a look at Lienage 2 that game community most likely all hardcore fanboy lleft with 2 servers, Ncsoft still try to milk those hardcore fanboys with their cash shop stuff and don't do shit about bots, spammer, hacker in that game. BnS will have same fate like all other games NCsoft publishing, they only take action if bots getting in their so called E-Sport world champion board after we making fun about that here.

The fact that there are bots with premium means that the Hackers  are making good money from people in the game.  To be able to afford premium on your bots and I'm sure they have multiple bots! this is just insane.  People stop giving them your money and buying their gold so that they will just move on to another game.

Archived