European players Treated like Second-class citizens

Lickage

Just now, Centimani said:

If I was playing a game on US servers I wouldn't say a damn thing. But this is stupid.

This,

although i doubt we really have "real" EU servers like many have pointed out so far "not a single IP that the client connects to are located in EU".

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sawa said:

This,

although i doubt we really have "real" EU servers like many have pointed out so far "not a single IP that the client connects to are located in EU".

Yep, looked through them all.  Kinda sucky.

Just now, xXGoldyXx said:

Because they want your money that's why is a gold digger this company they don't care about EU region.

its no secret asian companies only see the west as $ signs. every asian mmo that has come to the states as well treats all westerners as just revenue to sell their out dated content.

5 minutes ago, Arsthat said:

I can't understand why they release EU servers if they're going to ignore us since the start... That has no sense.

I bought 1-week premium (just to try the game) and I was going to renewal it.. But I won't, specially if this keeps this way

I wonder why the staff can't give us a little explanation like "it's impossible for us to change the time atm but we'll look for a solution" or something.. But nope, they keep ignoring us

Because they want your money that's why is a gold digger this company they don't care about EU region.

1 minute ago, Troska said:

Thank you for further proving my point.

Because everyone who uses the word retard and goes against my opinion is a piece of shit, I'm so righteous and holy!

Get your head out your ass, your comment "shouldn't you be worries about refugees" has no place here and you know it you retarded *cricket*.

aaaand servers are up,Congratulations guys, you managed to whine for 4 full hours instead of doing something else more productive.

it is ironic how people complain the maintenance is too long and yet they waste 4 hours crying on the forums until the maintenance is done rather than actually doing something else until it is done.

maintenance times won't change I can bet on it, so either deal with it or keep whining for 4 hours wasting your time, I will be looking forward to next weeks topic.

2 minutes ago, Rugba said:

aaaand servers are up,Congratulations guys, you managed to whine for 4 full hours instead of doing something else more productive.

it is ironic how people complain the maintenance is too long and yet they waste 4 hours crying on the forums until the maintenance is done rather than actually doing something else until it is done.

maintenance times won't change I can bet on it, so either deal with it or keep whining for 4 hours wasting your time, I will be looking forward to next weeks topic.

Yeh and yet the chat is broken! Great work right! the whining continues!

2 minutes ago, Rugba said:

Well, it seems to me, that their maintenance didnt fix much. Yeah, no goldspammers right now, but also no factions haha.

1 minute ago, Voretechz said:

Honestly I feel bad for EU MMO players. You guys always seem to get screwed around. Tera was pathetic with Gameforge....

Tera still is thats why i stopped playing and spending money on it

4 hours ago, 7Trickster said:

Aye, funny fact is that the EU servers are located in Germany, which makes it even weirder as to why they don't adapt to our time zones. They better change those habits or people will just be fed up and go elsewhere with morning maintenances.

you would think they'd cater to their EU customers.  Guessing they're saying, "loleuro"

hopefully it'll change for y'all

19 minutes ago, Tanimo said:

i

Wow mate, maybe you're who has to do something better with your life instead of coming to this thread with that attitude. Don't you?

edit: wrong quote again, *cricket* phone xD it was for Rugba

25 minutes ago, Arsthat said:

Wow mate, maybe you're who has to do something better with your life instead of coming to this thread with that attitude. Don't you?

edit: wrong quote again, *cricket* phone xD it was for Rugba

43 minutes ago, Tanimo said:

i will whine just like you Rugboy if you have nothing better to do then come and complain on those that are annoyed about the stupid maint schedule do something better with your own life

yea that's not my username, not sure what was even the point of doing that(do you feel better after that?) , yea I totally wasted 2 mins laughing at all the whiners here, I should completely change my life around damn, spending 2 mins laughing at others who whined for 4 hours = whining , yea you guys have some amazing logic, I will look at your whines next week just to laugh some more :).

Archived