European players Treated like Second-class citizens

Lickage

The ONLY problem I have is that I still get fukken 120ms while I'm playing the EU server and I'm in the UK.  What the shit is that about?

OH and after searching all of the ISP's the client was running, not ONE of them was located in Germany where the servers are meant to be.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kipsatee said:

since login que times will skyrocket resulting in having to roll dungeons with randoms as your free2play buddies can't login for hours

I guess they really can't be that great of friends then, seeing how they can't pay $10 to play with you.

35 minutes ago, Boqin said:

As someone who has played games published by NcSoft, NO it will not change. No matter how much you complain, how many threads you make, etc., NcSoft will NEVER change maintanance times. 

Do yourself a favor and just let it go. Pay up and be happy you got something.

Harsh but helpful.

I'm afraid that will be true.I spent money just to play in headstart,but for sure I know that I wont put any buck more in this game just due to this maintenances,and may be unistall and search another alternatives.I've been playing in kr and ru servers and gotta say that West release is an absolute mess,they killed the game in content and many other ways,so sad to see this great game like this U.u

1 minute ago, SuperSwineEU said:

Quit being such cry babies.

There are 4 things anyone can do during this time.

-> Work

-> School

-> Other game

-> Go out

Why are you always complaining about this when you can do anything else while you wait ?

Everyone always chooses the 5th option -.-  (cry like hell until the game is back online)

Probably because I already attend lectures and study for 11 hours a day.  Now I'm just gonna sit here memorizing antibiotics interactions for biochem  qq

save me \o/

1 minute ago, Troska said:

"Second class citizen"

You have nothing better to do than sit on your bum and play a video game or complain on the forum that you can't. Yea, your life is rough.

u do the same thing... your point is ?

Ok let's say i get it  maintenance due to NA  company etc , but can u explain me if it's an NA company and have their maintenance hours  why the hell i am paying in Euro and why the hell i am paying more for 900 ncoins then an US citizen(before u start beeing a white knight to the conversion from euro to dollar) ? is NA company i should be able to pay in dollar not in Euros ?wait at the money part NCWest is global right ?

Uh, why they would treat us like second class citizens ? Game is out for two weeks, I'am sure that they will hire EU staff to handle EU things sooner or later, and please stop politics, apart that EU always had good relationship with US and that's not going to change - this is fantasy world where I and I believe others don't want to hear about RW issues.

Just now, Meliran said:

I guess they really can't be that great of friends then, seeing how they can't pay $10 to play with you.

Remember kids, picking your friends depending on how much money they're willing to spend on you is important!

I can't even...

Please do at 12:00 AM PST / 08:00 AM UTC !

why? let's see the times for other places in North America:

New York time:  3:00 AM EST

Dallas Time: 2:00 AM CST

In these times people are sleeping and in Europe they waking or already up for going to work/school/etc.

Right now is:

California: 3:00 AM PST

New York time:  6:00 AM EST

Dallas Time: 5:00 AM CST

Europe(UTC): 11:00 AM UTC

North America sleeping, EU already working soon come home. 

You add 5h30 maintenance duration.. any NA region doesn't get affect by this. EU well, time to go sleep or huge influx of players trying to login(Queue or lag) because all arrived home and want play Blade and Soul....if you change the times as I suggested EU can still play a bit before go sleep and don't lose premium time or hours of gameplay.

1 minute ago, VRock said:

In these times people are sleeping and in Europe they waking or already up for going to work/school/etc.

Right now is:

You add 5h30 maintenance duration.. any NA region doesn't get affect by this. EU well, time to go sleep or huge influx of players trying to login(Queue or lag) because all arrived home and want play Blade and Soul....if you change the times as I suggested EU can still play a bit before go sleep and don't lose premium time or hours of gameplay.

WTH? NA is not sleeping at 10am =\

Just now, VRock said:

Right now is:

The typical gamer will work 9-5 and play 5-2, sleep 6 hours, and do it again. And a lot of players are on the west coast. You are losing actual prime time hours if you move it back to midnight PST, as opposed to the European concept that 12 noon is prime time.

3 minutes ago, Kalur said:

I'm just mad, because NCsoft does not communicate with us. They are just letting the problems arise. Atleast some staff should be active in forums and try to figure things out. They are just moving 1-way and not taking into considerations the others feelings.

maybe they rather be silent than *cricket* off a million people by stating the wrong thing. if i was in charge of appealing the masses i would be reluctant to answer every topic too. because one thing people hate  more than silence is being lied too lol

I can't understand why they release EU servers if they're going to ignore us since the start... That has no sense.

I bought 1-week premium (just to try the game) and I was going to renewal it.. But I won't, specially if this keeps this way

I wonder why the staff can't give us a little explanation like "it's impossible for us to change the time atm but we'll look for a solution" or something.. But nope, they keep ignoring us

2 minutes ago, Centimani said:

What are you still doing here?! What about the refugees?!

Ps: are you starting to realize how retarded your post was?

Replies pushed to my phone. I guess you're not too bright.

And you're a real PoS using the word "retard" in any context.

12 noon? excuse me? we talking about 5:30hours its more like prime hour around 2-5pm for me and server will be up around 6pm now so clearly we stacked the prime hours where now everyone and their mom going to try connect lets stress the eu server so bad we break it.

1 minute ago, iCody said:

Please. Try being Australian:

The patch today was at 7pm our time.

You are getting 2 new server, we currently have NONE and play on 230-260 ping.

Does that make us 3rd class?

The difference is, there is a European server so we're not supposed to be subjected to another region's time zone. Otherwise we could've  played this game on a russian server or whatever. If I was playing a game on US servers I wouldn't say a damn thing. But this is stupid.

1 minute ago, Arsthat said:

I can't understand why they release EU servers if they're going to ignore us since the start... That has no sense.

I bought 1-week premium (just to try the game) and I was going to renewal it.. But I won't, specially if this keeps this way

I wonder why the staff can't give us a little explanation like "it's impossible for us to change the time atm but we'll look for a solution" or something.. But nope, they keep ignoring us

Because they want your money that's why is a gold digger this company they don't care about EU region.

1 minute ago, Troska said:

Replies pushed to my phone. I guess you're not too bright.

And you're a real PoS using the word "retard" in any context.

Oh no a *cricket*ing ableist, go back to tumblr you retarded *cricket* and worry about the refugees with the others.

Archived