European players Treated like Second-class citizens

Lickage

if its no issues waiting then why not try do this against NA and do maint during the middle of the day and see their whining too.. compared to plebs here i do pay and every minute/day i get wasted on because of horrible maint schedule im the 1 being *cricket*...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes its difficult to talk about timezones, this maitenance happens in my country around 4 pm - until now 10 pm, i still cant login yet. and yes dude, 4-9pm really a perfect gaming time for us (GMT+7), they kinda ruined it, but what can i say, as long as i enjoyed the game and the issues being fixed, i wont complain. no thing such as secondary-class..

4 hours ago, Lickage said:

As the title says... For us European players it's getting really on our nerves that the server goes down for maintance between 11:00 - 16:00 (UK) or 14:00 - 19:00 (Belarus + Russia). It just sucks that everything is based on NA timezones and when THEY are not playing... While it would be nice and much apreciated when u think a 'lil bit about us europeans and when we like to play because so far all the maintance sessions have taken place on times when most of us want/can play.

All we ask for is taking EU players a bit in to consideration.. I mean the launch event was NA based since the game launched 6 AM in the morning for me CEST (GMT+1) I stayed up the whole night to watch the launch event and to play the game for a phew hours @ launch but ye I bet manny europeans missed the launch + event.

As a european myself  I am starting to feel like a second-class citizen within the Blade & Soul community.

Best regards,

Frustrated European player

Blade and Soul NA and EU are ran by NCWEST(Meaning the people doing these updates and maint. are in the US on the US timezone). Not NCEAST. Get used to it. Your not the only ones missing out on play time. I myself work nights in the US. US morning is my prime time. SO I'm in the same boat as you. Do you see me crying like a bunch of children who got their candy taken away? No, not at all. Its a game guys and girls of the other land. Get over it and get a life already.

1 minute ago, Troska said:

Don't you have better things to complain about, like refugees?

who says part of these complaints aren't done by refugees themselves? if i had to wait all day every day i'd probably go find someone native with a pc and broadband as fast as i could.  

1 minute ago, burtmacklin said:

I don't understand why are you guys whining like ? Game is highly infested with bots and spammers. Obviously there is more than a simple hotfix going on. Rather be happy they are trying to do something about.

Read the other posts,you may just gain understanding.

5 minutes ago, Jski said:

Blade and Soul NA and EU are ran by NCWEST(Meaning the people doing these updates and maint. are in the US on the US timezone). Not NCEAST. Get used to it. Your not the only ones missing out on play time. I myself work nights in the US. US morning is my prime time. SO I'm in the same boat as you. Do you see me crying like a bunch of children who got their candy taken away? No, not at all. Its a game guys and girls of the other land. Get over it and get a life already.

Isn't it funny then? It's exactly that fact that makes it ridiculous. They are making the effort to work in the night so NA servers are down when the rest of NA is sleeping.. If u are trying to make logic with the location of the company then the maintance should be between 08:00-17:00 PST

If they do the maintance @ 17:00 PST will result in prefect maintance time for us europeans! :)

1 minute ago, Mabutofu said:

orz I'd be fine if they didn't do it on a Friday.  Do maints on Monday or something.

Thats a bad idea to be honest. Most people will want to play on the weekend so its in their best interest to get stuff done before that.

Quit being such cry babies.

There are 4 things anyone can do during this time.

-> Work

-> School

-> Other game

-> Go out

Why are you always complaining about this when you can do anything else while you wait ?

Everyone always chooses the 5th option -.-  (cry like hell until the game is back online)

First they had 4 hours yesterday now they said 5 hours today and then 5 hours and 30 min will it never end? This is going to take 5 hours and 30 min? How will it help to create new servers when the overpopulated ones don't get locked? Also for 5 hours and 30 min couldn't you actually accomplish a little more? Say like stabilize the fps in the game? I am playing with an Nvidia GTX 980 and still my fps fluctuates between 120-15 fps. Also why can't you fix the clans the clans are extremely limited, you can't change rank names, you can't add ranks, you can't have more than 60 ppl unless you are higher than rank 4 and come on how many ppl has over a 100 gold already in game? Very few is who. Anyhow you keep doing maintenance and promising riches while delivering mud. You take down the servers to fix a few unimportant things like some cash shop item shows up in English on the French and German servers. You really think that is what's important to fix?

Starting at January 29 3:00 AM PST / January 29 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Additional spam preventative measures implemented
  • Fixed a bug with Crafting and Gathering Guild Points

Two new European servers have been introduced:

• Highland Gate
  • [DE] Himmelsfarm

i need my pixels i need my lyn i need my premium screw the refugees im drowning in boredom + when server is up there going to be a massive que and i for 1 only going to get around 3hours b4 i gotta hit the bed so yea you better hear my battle cry

and for the idiots who come here and talk crap on us who find this as an issue please dont even comment this is a thread that needs to be upped so nc can understand there is alot of issue for quite a few of us here with this horrific maint schedule especially for those that buying premium and getting it wasted. not that a day on 500 makes a dent in my prem but if it keeps up like this it does. and every day that pass that i didnt play is 50cent MY 50cent.

1 minute ago, Poeticintellect said:

you're blaming americans for a game an company thats korean lol 

I'm just mad, because NCsoft does not communicate with us. They are just letting the problems arise. Atleast some staff should be active in forums and try to figure things out. They are just moving 1-way and not taking into considerations the others feelings.

Archived