TwoPunchMan

Fabrics and WHY?

Recommended Posts

Why can fabric be only salvaged from outfits that are bought from the store?.. do they really expect people to waste hundreds of dollars just to get the mats just for A CHANCE at the outfit that they want?... you might as well consider all the transmutation outfits to not be in the game at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not true....you can actually get some of these "store" outfits in game without paying a dime.  The "First Step" outfit is one I personally know you can get from a chest drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shîro   

Wardrobe shows that any epic costume can be salvaged. In reality you can't.. I guess you could have do it in CN/TW but they decided to turn that option off to make more money from us, or idk any other reason..
costume.jpg

Edited by Shîro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They keep adding options for paying players and taking away from free players. This is turning ugly and we should keep an eye on. If stuff like this keeps happening, i can sense alot of players leaving the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maaha   
Just now, TwoPunchMan said:

Why can fabric be only salvaged from outfits that are bought from the store?.. do they really expect people to waste hundreds of dollars just to get the mats just for A CHANCE at the outfit that they want?... you might as well consider all the transmutation outfits to not be in the game at this point.

A chance for outfit they want? In one of my threads someone replied to me and said you could lose all that money (real money) and salvage your outfits and still don't get anything, or so I understood. I am having hard time to find users posts (mine) but if you can you can check my threads and see. 

 

So yea this is uglier than you think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farinali   
50 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Wardrobe shows that any epic costume can be salvaged. In reality you can't.. I guess you could have do it in CN/TW but they decided to turn that option off to make more money from us, or idk any other reason..
costume.jpg

 

 

ok this is *cricket*ed up srsly.....i farmed the last week to get this costume to salvage good that you show this so i can stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ulgorn   

New player here yeah i can salvage wolfskin *twelve hours later* finally! time to salvage that thin- o sht i can't... WTF?! *hears rick roll at the distance* Why?! At least show us real doboks that can be salvaged for sure dang it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well unless your planning on getting every single costume in the game, yea its gonna be hard on your wallet....but do you really need it? I think this is one of the incentives to people who support the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with them doing this except for them not removing the description about salvaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farinali   
7 minutes ago, ServerAreDown said:

Well unless your planning on getting every single costume in the game, yea its gonna be hard on your wallet....but do you really need it? I think this is one of the incentives to people who support the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with them doing this except for them not removing the description about salvaging.

so it is ok to remove a feature from the f2p model that was intended to be in there? you know that the best lookin outfits come from transmute costumes? and all u have to do is buy costumes with real money just to destroy them to have a chance from 1-4 to get the costume you want? this is disgusting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Farinali said:

so it is ok to remove a feature from the f2p model that was intended to be in there? you know that the best lookin outfits come from transmute costumes? and all u have to do is buy costumes with real money just to destroy them to have a chance from 1-4 to get the costume you want? this is disgusting

or you can grind gold from doing daily and other stuff and buy the fabric. no one is forcing you to buy the costume. yea it might look good but do you really, really, really need it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shîro   
1 hour ago, ServerAreDown said:

or you can grind gold from doing daily and other stuff and buy the fabric. no one is forcing you to buy the costume. yea it might look good but do you really, really, really need it?

Fabric on A didn't show up from nowhere so people had to spend money to get it you know. Not even talking about guild craft..500fabrics for 5 costumes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrary   
6 hours ago, bloodmoon85 said:

This is not true....you can actually get some of these "store" outfits in game without paying a dime.  The "First Step" outfit is one I personally know you can get from a chest drop.

it may drop, but you can't salvage the item...at least mine won't let me..or is that a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaena   

I made the high quality fabric box and it failed, only giving me a high quality fabric.

 

TL;DR don't waste your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as a person that keeps getting the "cheaper" Viridian Coast outfits I would like to know WHY these can't be salvaged for a chance to get fabric like soul shields/weapons are a chance to get useful stuff out of them..

 

meh no big deal just seems odd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere that the Eastern servers removed salvaging for in game obtained costumes because bots would farm for the fabric and sell it on the AH for a quick gold. Not sure if that is 100% but it's what I heard.

 

But it is sort of dumb to expect people to pay 100+ if they aren't lucky enough to get Fragrance of Life on the first try. However on the AH you can buy the fabric you need for in game cash and there is a lot of it. So if you don't want to fork up cash, do dailies and just sink your gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, this system is completely broken. It is nothing like it is on the other versions. It's a blatant cash grab.
Crafting custom guild outfits is ridiculous as it sits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sparkytart said:

However on the AH you can buy the fabric you need for in game cash and there is a lot of it. So if you don't want to fork up cash, do dailies and just sink your gold.

 

I wish to know where all those fabrics in AH came from. They are really cheap so I find it hard to believe ppl actually spend 10$/euros just to make few silvers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now