2 times a week maintenance? I want a compensation.

Separty

Just now, mtcnl said:

I am a Premium and i am free from work today, but i dont care some time this happens and need to be done,

Go clean your room or go to friends.

Also if you spent monny on premium you suport the game so dont complain about it

You expect people to have friends :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lorelai said:

The game isnt even live for like a month, they need to do these maintenances in order to get all the bugs and stuff out.

Atleast be grateful the devs are actually doing something to get and keep this game running.

wer greatful but man 5 hrs is enough for a global patch but not for 2 fixes and few new servers:)

1 minute ago, iBangedJinsoyun said:

The game has been out for nearly 4 years in Korea? You'd think they'd have most of these issues figured out by now.

Your understanding of coding, game design, and implementation is seriously lacking.

Just now, RobynTheTiny said:

I think they might have some little present for us.

Not that I would demand it, but one could suggest a nice gesture (hey, you can always try :D )

the best presents is if they work faster than half a daylight:)

I am a premium as well and i consider maintenance is good thing for the game, i had play games where people cry over for maintenance and fixes and aren't take care of never (still people keep playing) compensation should be nice, but really we should be more than happy that they take care of the game properly, now because of the spammer will probably be really hard to talk in general chat i bet they will put a time to resend a txt. I work overnight so i play after i came home early in the morning now is 6:36 am here and as many of you i am losing game's time. SO PEOPLE STOP ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING, and just have fun in the end of the day is a game remember! 5h isn't much go and see a movie or play another game as we know gamers always have more than one installed ;)

15 minutes ago, mtcnl said:

Also if you spent monny on premium you suport the game so dont complain about it

The fact that I financially support the game should give me most rights to complain, ain't that how logic works?

And if we were treated equally (EU and NA that is), I would be okay with it, but europeans are clearly treated worse.

For example, whenever SWTOR had long maintenance, they started early morning in Europe, which was late might in the US. They also had the "normal" maintenance once every 2 weeks (not weekly like NCSoft), and they were scheduled between 10am and 12am GMT. Say what you will about EA and SWTOR, but at least they were being fair to both regions with maintenance.

Just now, Velast said:

the best presents is if they work faster than half a daylight:)

Yes, having the servers back up fast would be the best thing :D

But as far as I have seen they were very good in their downtime estmates so far. Hope it stays like this :)

Meanwhile time to go shopping for food and take a nap so I can play long tonight ^^.

I have to agree and disagree, it has nothing to do with the way we think about our blade and soul dev team. We love there work and bug fixing BUT, we do not want 2 maintenance a week its WAY to much i admit i am MORE then unhappy this morning hiting a second maintenance  on two of my mornings in a row, i work all night to. but thank you for your time.

5 minutes ago, SoullessOne said:

I have to agree and disagree, it has nothing to do with the way we think about our blade and soul dev team. We love there work and bug fixing BUT, we do not want 2 maintenance a week its WAY to much i admit i am MORE then unhappy this morning hiting a second maintenance  on two of my mornings in a row, i work all night to. but thank you for your time.

NCSoft doesn't usually do maintenance  twice a week.  It's usually just on a Wednesday in the morning.  That being said, they wanted to implement anti spam and fix a bug that I'm sure plenty of people would complain about.  People *cricket* way too much.

Speaking of premium, time being used, we know that, so I was thinking that they could just 'freeze time' of premium that is being used during urgent maintenances.

But that's just my suggestion to the solution, which I believe that it sounds fair enough (not complaining or anything with the way it is now).

Im an NA player and time i could play daily is 6am est to 11am est.. 6am est is when they patch... i cant play until tomorrow hoping theres not another random 5 hour maintenance. I feel EU players pain. Was considering premium but surely changed my mind because of this.

Archived