2 times a week maintenance? I want a compensation.

Separty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that what EU players are most annoyed at is the fact that NC is only thinking on the NA maintenance timings. I could be wrong and my english sucks so i hope i pass the message right, but it would feel a bit less one sided if they did maintenance like, ''OK we can't fk up NA timing but if we do at 3am it will suck a lot for EU, soo, what about we just fk up NA for 1 or 2h, we do at 0:00, will be ready at 5am, for EU will be at 8am to 1pm, ppl who have free time after lunch can play. Its not perfect for both, but its better fr one and almost awsome for the others''. Idk just a tweek in the timing.

As for maintenances, i think they should happen a lot in this first weeks after launch...at least they are putting effort

2 hours ago, MENT said:

ToS  made to cover fails and money refunds. But sometime when you actually can make everyone smile, why not? after all, we didn't asked free Moonwaster stones or recipes...

Doesn't matter if you get free Moonwater if it cost the same as 10 of them to upgrade a weapon.

The two sides in this forum post are fanboys vs rational people who demand their rights. The question is who will NCSoft lean its ear to: fanboys who stick with them regardless of the way they are being treated, or people who might actually leave the game if they keep this up.

A logical action would be to do something about it, of course, as in this situation the opinion of fanboys is highly irrelevant, because it affects NCSoft finances with exactly nothing. And in all fairness, they will appreciate it too, but think that if they are supportive on the forums they will stop the developers from crying over their desk for upsetting their players. Well, let me break it to you: it is really unlikely that the devs even look over this post, not to mention care about it in any way. Cause even if they do look at it, they will say "meh europeans, who cares anyway?" Face the reality, people... we live in the era in which money gives us the right to complain (actually money gives us the right to do just about anything, dependingo n their number), so use your rights (for the right reasons, ofc :D).

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Be happy they are fixing things instead of asking for compensation each time the game goes down.

But they end up breaking more things than they fix..

"Additional spam preventative measures implemented"

Which involves preventing everyone from chatting, okay..

On 1/29/2016 at 10:43 AM, NorsteinBekkler said:

It's your choice to sit here and whine about something you don't deserve,  that's pretty childish.

Creating hypotheticals that are completely irrelevant to the situation you're actually in is pretty childish.

Pretty sure if anyone bought a car without test-driving it, it'd be their own fault.  <- This is Your quote from the "name change" post.

Hypothetical and whining.

In fact looking at the majority of your posts, you're in no position to accuse anybody else of sitting here whining. 

Archived