2 times a week maintenance? I want a compensation.

Separty

1 minute ago, Lecruidant said:

FFXIV had a VERY smooth launch. TERA didn't have multiple either. I've played every major at launch thanks. I've never seen something go down equally as much as a 5 dollar *cricket* than BnS 

Final Fantasy XIV had the worst launch ever. I played from September 2010 all the way up until they shutdown the servers.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn however, had a much better launch in August of 2013 and I still play.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing they had a huge problem with for Realm Reborn was the 90k error.

I thin one of the worst launches of one the bigger games I have seen was WoW. They needed around 2 month to deliver a smooth experience.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

ikr? Theres this thing called real life i heard its a very demanding game. Tho you might need VR goggles to play it :)

I heard that most of the people of that "Real Life" like to judge other people without knowing them.

You shouldn't harass about "Real Life" without knowing the other person, it isn't healthy. 

Be happy :)

3 minutes ago, Mokiki said:

The only thing they had a huge problem with for Realm Reborn was the 90k error.

I thin one of the worst launches of one the bigger games I have seen was WoW. They needed around 2 month to deliver a smooth experience.

Don't forget the early days of FFXI.

2 minutes ago, Sargiron said:

I heard that most of the people of that "Real Life" like to judge other people without knowing them.

You shouldn't harass about "Real Life" without knowing the other person, it isn't healthy. 

Be happy :)

Its not herrassing :) its basically a point saying there is something else there besides a game that you can do :)

Lol well lets see ... 2 times a week 5-6 hours maintenance and when people ask for something in return they get a 

"Go read ToS" . Well that certanly feels like someone in NCSoft has a great nose for bussiness and knows how to invite / divert new players from coming and buying premium. 

10 minutes ago, Aluvis said:

Why the hell are you complaining? They're fixing/improving the servers. Who cares if there's two and not one in a week? Besides, they usually do maintenance late at night or during low population hours.  

It is the horrible time they do it, barely fixes anything noteworthy, things that should have been fixed in the first maintenance are pushed on to the next, the time they announce the maintenance is also a problem, how they don't care about EU players and our complains.

Also, 5+ *cricket*ing hours of maintenance.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Its not herrassing :) its basically a point saying there is something else there besides a game that you can do :)

That's why i said "another things", lol. If OP is so worried about the servers going down, he can switch to another game if he just wants to play.

Of course, gaming is not an obligatory option xD I can't list all the things outside the game because... Well, i'm still learning English, it's not my native language, sry about being so vague D;

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Dont deserve nothing.

If you would actually read the ToS you agree to each time you login you would know that they can make a maintanance any time they see fit and dont need to inform us even if they do.

Be happy they are fixing things instead of asking for compensation each time the game goes down.

Don't talk rubbish.

ToS generally are not worth the pixels they are written in.. SWTOR discovered that and had to back down. When a game is released it should be working to a "satisfactory" standard. BnS has been out a long time and has only needed to undergo localisation changes. If someone is paying for goods, which I suspect you're not, then they are charging for a working model. If you bought a car and it needed to go back to the garage twice in one week shortly after purchase then you would be entitled to compensation. I'm sure trading standards would tear holes through most ToS.

I personally will not be paying for anymore premium if there is no compensation for loss of financial benefit, the very least NC should do is give back 9hrs to ALL premium players.

I'm a premium player.

I don't feel like I should be compensated.

And I don't feel like anyone, much less anyone that isn't a premium player, should be asking for compensation for having not lost anything to begin with.

Do you ask your brain for compensation because you can't play BnS while you're asleep?

Do you ask your *cricket* for compensation because you gotta' take a dump?

You aren't entitled to anything.

You really need to stop acting like everyone owes you something.

They don't.

Just now, NorsteinBekkler said:

I'm a premium player.

And I don't feel like anyone, much less anyone that isn't a premium player, should be asking for compensation for having not lost anything to begin with.

Do you ask your brain for compensation because you can't play BnS while you're asleep?

They don't.

That's YOUR choice to sleep. Maintenance of 9.5hrs is not your choice, but it is Your money you are losing.

Now your being childish, I'm guessing you are around 10 by this statement. 

They don't.

Erm.. actually in any other for of monetary transaction they would. If I sold you a broken PC that needed repairing twice in one week you would want compensating for loss of time.. if you wouldn't then you would be a "Mug".

The most common thing in software development is. You fix one thing and you break two others. The goal is to keep the things that break to a minimum and not always every problem is being caught by the QA team. The playerbase is so much more massive that just by simple chance they are more likely to spot something that doesn't work.

No this is not real! 2 maintenance in 1 week ? why the hell?? 5 hours?? did NC need so much time to bring server on the backbone? how is possible we are in 2016 and they destroy eu prime time for 2 new server ?

NC did you want to make this game like a desert? yes i am an upset premium player. 5 hours and 30 min to do nothing?? and how much time before the game will be playable?? please NC developer start to work to  a post patch hotfix! 

i only want to play and NC need to find  new  timing for maintenance...

I am sorry:(

12 minutes ago, NorsteinBekkler said:

I'm a premium player.

They don't.

Dude, I want compensate for reading your replay... OMG so much !@# in one place..

Its EU and today isfriday 2PM time and the most are at homes and want to play, maintenances should be planted in the off playing time (2am-8am) when the amount of online is low. and saying that is alright to shut server down anything, no it's not.

2 minutes ago, MENT said:

Dude, I want compensate for reading your replay... OMG so much !@# in one place..

Its EU and today is Saturday 2PM time and the most are at homes and want to play, maintenances should be planted in the off playing time (2am-8am) when the amount of online is low. and saying that is alright to shut server down anything, no it's not.

Today is Saturday? What am I doing at work? Wohooo Weekend!

2 minutes ago, MENT said:

Its EU and today isfriday 2PM time and the most are at homes and want to play, maintenances should be planted in the off playing time (2am-8am) when the amount of online is low. and saying that is alright to shut server down anything, no it's not.

Dude, it's Friday xDDD

11 minutes ago, Blackproto said:

That's YOUR choice to sleep. Maintenance of 9.5hrs is not your choice, but it is Your money you are losing.

Now your being childish, I'm guessing you are around 10 by this statement. 

They don't.

Erm.. actually in any other for of monetary transaction they would. If I sold you a broken PC that needed repairing twice in one week you would want compensating for loss of time.. if you wouldn't then you would be a "Mug".

It's your choice to sit here and whine about something you don't deserve,  that's pretty childish.

Creating hypotheticals that are completely irrelevant to the situation you're actually in is pretty childish.

What you and everyone else are doing is petty and underhanded and... You guessed it, pretty childish.

Everyone here is fully aware of what happens when new games get launched, especially popular ones.  Even when they're AAA titles backed by AAA companies and millions of dollars.   It's just another bug-squashing, server-endurance driving, cluster*cricket* of shit gone awry.

I'd imagine not one person here wasn't aware of that fact but you want to try and punish a company for doing what's necessary and healthy for the game because you're self-entitled and greedy.

Pretty tasteless in my book.

Archived